Having Fun

Life As Treble

 

Minmi's POV
Today Melody and Teen top were hanging out together. We were going to Lotte World today.
 
I wore~
 
 
Teentop said they would meet us at the entrance and they kept their word. They were already at the entrance when Melody reached.
 
"Hey teentop" Melody greeted.
 
"Hey melody" they walked to us.
 
"I've bought the tickets, let's go!" CAP oppa said.
 
We all went inside. Although I am a leader of the best girl group, I still get excited going to an amusement park. Jenny and Niel oppa went to the arcade. Hae rin unnie and changjo went to the fun fair. Ricky dragged Ri ah unnie to the food stalls. Chunji oppa and Sunyoung unnie went to a restaurant. CAP oppa just went alone somewhere. I was left with Ljoe oppa. *what a nice pairing* I scoffed in my head.
 
"So.. Uh, let's go?" Ljoe asked.
 
"Okay, roller coaster first!" I shouted.
 
Me and Ljoe went to the roller coaster. We sat down and I was nervous. Ljoe looked very calm. I gripped the handle bar tightly when the ride started. When it reached the highest peak I let go of the handle and held Ljoe's arm. I felt him hold my hand but I didn't mind since I was a little scared. When it went down, I didn't feel scared anymore thanks to Ljoe oppa. *gomawo oppa* I smiled
 
 
Ljoe POV
When we got on the ride, Min mi looked nervous. I was worried about her but I kept on my poker face. When we reached the highest peak, Min mi suddenly held my arm. I looked away so she could not see me blush. I knew she was scared so i held her hand. While going down, I glanced at her and she looked like she wasn't afraid anymore. She smiled at the end and I smiled too looking at her.
 
"Oppa, since I chose just now, you get to choose what you want now" Min mi said. *hmmmm haunted house* I smirked in my head.
 
 "Let's go to the haunted house" I suggested. She hesitated but answered
 
"Okay" I unconsciously held her hand and brought her to the haunted house. 
 
When we entered the haunted house, she hugged my arm immediately. We walked slowly incase a ghost appeared. I didn't noticed that my hands were around her waist. Every time a ghost pops up, she would hide her face in my chest and she would hug me. She looked so cute and vulnerable, not a single hint of a gangster girl was shown. She always made my heart race and I kept blushing when she hugs me. She really reminds me of my mum and I guess that's why I opened up to her. She always made me feel protected somehow. Truthfully, I enjoyed this moment with min mi. Being with her always made my day. 
 *Min mi, I think I'm falling for you* 
 
Min mi POV
Whoa, the haunted house was AMAZING! Tchh..Yeah right... I was really scared in the haunted house. Lucky for me I had Ljoe oppa. I guess I hugged him a lot huh? I couldn't do anything though. When i get scared, I just hug people. Random people? Sometimes...depending on gender. I thought about what I did to Ljoe oppa and I blushed. I don't know why but my heart raced when I hugged him.. *Must be the haunted house.. I should ask the Unnies. They are more experienced* I thought. Me and Ljoe oppa walked back to the entrance to meet up with the others.
 
"I had fun today!~Thank You Noonas~!" Ricky beamed.
 
"Your welcome Ricky" melody said. 
 
"We all had fun today huh?" Chunji oppa asked.
 
"Heck Yeah!" Sunyoung laughed.
 
Melody and Teentop separated ways and went home. Me and Melody went to our hideout. We showered then changed into our PJs.
 
"Unniedeul I have a question" I stated.
 
"What is it?" - Sunyoung asked
 
"What does it mean if you blush and your heart races when doing something to someone?" I drank my strawberry milk.
 
"Omo! Min mi are you in LOVE?!" - Hae rin
 
"Pffffffffffffffftttttttt" I spat out my milk and choked.
 
"Yah! Don't shock her!" - Ri ah scolded
 
"Mianhae" - Hae rin apologized 
 
"Unnie, you okay?" - Jenny patted my back
 
"I am fine. But Hae rin unnie, Love??" - Me
 
"That could be true" - Sunyoung said 
 
"Who is it?" - Ri ah asked 
 
"Ljoe oppa" - I plainly answered
 
"I KNEW IT! IT WAS LJOE ALL ALONG!" -Hae rin shouted
 
"Unnie likes Ljoe oppa!" - Jenny squealed
 
"I don't know" - I shrugged
 
"You should see the way you look at him" - Ri ah fluttered her eyes
 
"How do I look at him?" - I asked
 
"Min mi you are so innocent. Tsk tsk" - Sunyoung shook her head.
 
"You will find out soon dear"- Ri ah patted my head. I frowned at our coversation. I was very curious.
 
*What did Ri ah meant by I will find out soon? Hmm..* I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.