WHUTTT?!

Life As Treble

 

Min Mi's POV 
I woke up at 6 am today. It was a Monday which meant I have school- OBVIOUSLY. I got up, PEACEfully this time. I took a bath and changed into my school uniform. I checked the time and it was 7 am. An hour left to school. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. I made omelette and kimchi fried rice. I also made french toast with chocolate syrup and honey. After I finished setting up the table, Zico oppa came down.
 
"Morning sis" Zico oppa said sleepily.
 
"Morning" I looked at Oppa and burst out laughing. 
 
"Puahahahahahahahaha!!!" I was on the floor.
 
"What's wrong?" he asked.
 
"You're wearing a Hello Kitty shirt with pink shorts!" I finally regained my composure and took a picture of him.
 
"Yahhh" he yelled and ran to me.
 
"Don't worry oppa, I will make sure no one but the whole world to see it. NOW SIT DOWN AND EAT!" I smirked then ordered him.
 
He pouted then sat down and started eating like a kid. I felt guilty so I showed oppa my phone and deleted the photo. After that, I patted oppa's head and said sorry. He was finally smiling. After eating, I kissed oppa on the cheek then left the house. I had 10 more minutes before school starts so I speed-walked to school. *Phew, the Kingkas aren't here* I hurriedly went to my class. There were 5 more minutes till the bell rings.
 
"Hey guys~" I greeted.
 
"Hello leader" they teased.
 
"Unnie, the new students are coming today" Jenny beamed.
 
"Oh yeah.. I remember" I said. The bell rang and we went to our seats.
 
"Morning class. These are the new students" the teacher said. I didn't bother about the new students.
 
"Please introduce yourself kids" she continued.
 
"Hello I'm CAP" *W-what? CAP? No it could be someone else*
 
"I'm Chunji" I was curious then looked up to see.. *Teentop?!*
 
"Teentop?" I whispered. I looked at melody and their reactions were the same as mine.
 
"I'm Ljoe"
 
"I'm Niel"
 
"I'm Ricky~"
 
"and I am Changjo"
 
Melody's POV
 
*Niel oppa?!*- Jenny
 
*Teentop??*- Sun young
 
*They are the same school as us?!*- Ri ah
 
*Omg! Teen Top!*- Hae rin
 
All the girls were squealing.
 
"Please go sit by Hae rin, Sun young, Jenny, Ri ah and Min mi. Girls please raise your hands" the teacher said. We raised our hands and the boys took their seats.
 
TeenTop POV
 
*What?! Melody is in this school?!* - CAP
 
*M-melo-melody's h-here?!* - Chunji
 
*Jenny?!* - Niel
 
*Minmi?!*- Ljoe
 
*Yay!!! Melody Noonas~~~!!!* - Ricky
 
*Melody noonas??*- Changjo
 
Melody raised up their hands and we took the seats that were around them.
 
>Seating<
 
Jenny     Niel       Ri ah       Chunji
Minmi     Ljoe    Changjo    Sun young
XXXX     CAP    Hae rin      Ricky
 
Minmi's POV
Ljoe took a seat beside me. Teentop looked surprised as well.
 
"Didn't know we'd meet you girls here" Ljoe whispered.
 
"Yeah.. So you guys are the new students" I whispered back. He nodded. I looked away and so did he.
 
"Class, in a few days we will be going for a trip. Make sure you come!" the teacher said and dismissed us.
 
We all went to the canteen and sat together. I sat in between Ljoe oppa and Sun young unnie.
 
"What trip do you think they planned?" Ri ah unnie asked excitedly.
 
"Hmmm, I don't know. We'll just have to wait" Ricky replied.
 
"You're all going right?" Chunji asked all of us.
 
"Of course!" Melody chorused and grinned. We finished eating and we all walked back to class. 
 
I was walking alone when Insoo grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall.
 
"Sigh.. What do you want Insoo?" I glared at him.
 
"Nothing but you" he smirked and leaned closer.
 
"Go away!" I pushed him slightly but he won't move.
 
His lips were about to touch mine and I was about to kick his balls but he was grabbed by someone else.
 
"Ljoe?" I mumbled.
 
Ljoe punched Insoo in the face. He held my hand firmly but gently and literally dragged me to the garden. He sat me down on the bench.
 
"Are you okay?" he glanced at me and asked nervously.
 
I didn't answer because I was still shocked. He suddenly put his hands on my shoulders and I flinched.
 
"I-I'm fine. Thank you Ljoe-ssi" I eye smiled.
 
"Sorry for scaring you. Your welcome and you can call me oppa or byunghun" he winked. I giggled.
 
"Let's go back to class" I stood up.
 
What I didn't notice was that Ljoe oppa was still holding my hand. We walked back together to class and he let go of my hand. We headed to our seats and the bell rang. School was finally over. Melody and Teentop agreed to hang out at Lotte World tomorrow.
 
*Can't wait for tomorrow* Teen top and Melody thought.