School Trip

Life As Treble

 

Min mi's POV 
Today was the day of the trip. I was really excited so I went to school early today. I saw Chaejin oppa and he acted like nothing happened. I had no other choice but to act the same way he did ; normally. But it was hard. After the confession, it was awkward around me and Chaejin oppa.
 
"We are leaving now. For partners, you need to chose the opposite gender so you could get closer and know each other more" the teacher said. *Seriously teacher? You are killing us* I groaned. 
 
"Eottokhae?" Melody chorused. They thought for awhile and finally had someone in their minds.
 
"I'm going with Niel oppa" Jenny eye smiled.
 
"I'll be with Ricky" Ri ah unnie beamed. 
 
"My partner is Chunji oppa" Sun young unnie smirked. 
 
"Mine will be Changjo" Hae rin unnie did a peace sign. 
 
Melody already chose their partners except for me.. *Should I ask Chaejin oppa? No, we are still awkward...*
 
"Do you want to be my partner?" a voice behind me asked.
 
I turned around and saw Ljoe oppa. *Since it's Ljoe oppa*
 
"Sure" I grinned.
 
The both of us sat together in the bus. It was quite awkward but I was really curious about something so I decided to ask Ljoe oppa.
 
"Byunghun oppa?" I asked.
 
"Mmm?" he hummed and turned to me. 
 
"I'm curious about something" I looked at my fingers. 
 
"What is it?" Ljoe oppa asked. 
 
"But it's something personal" I hesitated. I was afraid it would hurt oppa and he would ignore me like the last time.
 
"It's alright. I don't bite" Ljoe oppa chuckled, and so did I.
 
"Why were you beat up by Infinite?" I slowly asked, glancing at him to see his reaction. I was ready to run away incase.
 
"Oh.. The boss of Infinite hates me" Ljoe oppa answered calmly. "Why oppa?" I asked bluntly. 
 
"My parents used to be the owners of the 2nd largest company. My dad had a business partner that was very close to him. They were best friends and close like siblings. Until one day, he betrayed my dad. He joined the 3rd largest company and became the owner. My parents were assassinated and got murdered. The murderer was my dad's best friend, Mr Hwang. He was put into prison because of me. I found out that he was the murderer and found evidence. After he was released, he searched for me. When he had the chance, he would beat me up using another gang each time. I made through all of the fights because of a gang. They always saved me. They said the leader of the gang was the son of the ex owner of the biggest company in Seoul. His name was Mr Woo and his group name was BB for short. I am very thankful to BB and I owe my life to them. So.. I always got beat up because Mr Hwang wanted revenge." Ljoe oppa explained.
 
*Zico oppa helped Ljoe? I should thank Zico oppa someday*
 
"I see.. That's complicated" I said.
 
"Yeah..quite" Ljoe oppa smiled.
 
"I'm gonna sleep" I yawned. "okay, me too" he chuckled. I leaned on oppa's shoulder and he leaned on my head. We both drifted to sleep.
 
When I woke up, we already reached our destination. I looked at Ljoe oppa and he was still asleep. *He looks so peaceful* I poked his cheek and giggled. He finally woke up.
 
"Let's go" I stood up and held out my hand. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. He rubbed his eyes cutely and yawned. *Like a kid.. Ljoe oppa is so cute* I blushed and giggled. He was still half asleep so I practically had to drag him. 
 
I saw Melody and Teen top together and walked towards them while still holding hands with Ljoe oppa.
 
"Hello!" I happily said.
 
"Hey" they responded smiling.
 
All of them gasped suddenly and looked somewhere with wide eyes. Some even had smug faces. *Where are they looking at??* I followed their gaze and noticed that they were looking at my hands. I looked down at my hands. Me and Ljoe oppa were still holding hands. *Whoa, I didn't know I was still holding oppa's hand* I blushed and let go of his hands quickly. I looked at Ljoe oppa afraid of his reaction. Luckily Ljoe oppa was half asleep and didn't know what was happening, I hope.
 
"Are you guys dating?!" the oldest asked.
 
"NO!" I shouted.
 
"We thought you were.." all of them smirked. *Ljoe oppa is still half asleep.. Phew.. If he knew what was happening, that would be really, very, extremely, extraordinary, hugely embarrassing!*
 
"YAH LJOE!!" Teentop shouted to wake him up.
 
"Wae?" he asked. He was fully awake now.
 
We walked away from the bus and went in the resort. It was very beautiful. *I would love to come here with my boyfriend.. Hmmm with Ljoe- WHAT?! NO! WHY AM I THINKING OF HIM?'* I blushed at the thought. We got our room numbers from the class teacher. Luckily the girls' room and the boys' room were different. *And I thought the teacher was crazy enough to mix girls and boys in one room*
 
"Please change into your swim wear. We will be going to the beach. When you reach there, you could do whatever you want" the teacher told us.
 
"And no inappropriate stuff" she glared at "Some" students. The s and erts obviously.
 
Ljoe POV
When Min mi woke me up, I was fully awake but pretended not to be. She held out her hand and I gladly grabbed it. I felt the electricity through me and flinched. Luckily Min mi didn't notice. I yawned and rubbed my eyes purposely to show her that I was sleepy. She had to pull me up *smirk* I blushed when Teen top and Melody made fun of me and Min mi. My head was down the whole time so no one could see me blush. I was actually quite happy when they teased us. I glanced at Min mi and she looked so adorable when she's flustered. When she let go of my hand, I frowned at the lost of her touch and wished she held my hand longer. After that, Teen top shouted my name and I stopped my act. The teacher told us to change into our swim wear. *I can't wait to see Min mi* I though. We went to our rooms to change
 
No one's POV
*Assa! The beach! Woohoo* all of them thought and went to change. Teentop wore only swimming trunks and went to the beach first. The girls were flirting and sending signs to each of the Teen top members
 
Melody wore these. 
Hae rin, Sun young and Ri ah.
 
Jenny
 
Min MI
 
 
They walked to the beach and all the guys eyes were on Melody especially Min mi. With a height of 170cm and a golden body ratio, she looked like a model. Even better, a living doll. You could see the guys were drooling and they had heart shaped eyes. *As much as I love attention, the stares are creeping me out*
 
Teen top POV
*WOAH! THEY'RE FREAKIN' HOT!* they all thought when they saw Melody. In the inside, they could literally feel their hearts beating fast it could almost jump out. 
 
 
No one's POV
Teen top couldn't stop staring at Melody. They literally had their jaws down and eyes wide. Melody were used to the stares but with Teen top, they were a bit uncomfortable. 
 
"Yah, close your mouth and stop staring" Sunyoung warned.
 
"Oppas, Changjo, Ricky, you guys are drooling" Jenny teased.
 
"H-huh? W-what??" they finally snapped out of their trance,
 
"Sorry" they sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of their head. *Sigh.. Boys* all of Melody thought.
 
Teen top and Melody all went with their own partners and did their own things.
 
Min mi's POV
I saw Ljoe oppa and WOW I was shocked. He had a good body, I had to admit. I had to control myself from not staring. But, how could I? He had perfect abs and with his good-looking face- AAAAGGGGHHHH! IM GOING INSANE!!
 
Ljoe POV
Whoa Min mi was very hot. I gulped while scanning her from head to toe. I couldn't stop staring. I just wanted to take her away and you know....... *smirk* But I controlled myself. This wasn't the right timing and place.
 
Min mi's POV
"Oppa!" I called Ljoe oppa.
 
"Yea?" Ljoe oppa turned to me.
 
"Let's play volleyball" I dragged him to the people who were playing volleyball.
 
Me and oppa played volleyball together. Somehow, I kept winning and oppa looked happy that I won...? The game felt so easy as if oppa wanted me to win all along which wasn't fun. I want competition. 
 
I was tired so I rested under a shady tree and closed my eyes. I felt a shadow hovering over me so I opened my eyes slightly only to see Chaejin oppa smiling ever so brighltly. *Whoa, oppa had abs?* Chaejin oppa had a really nice body too. What's with me and interests in bodies? Uggghhh..
 
"Mind if I join you?" he asked. I shook my head and he sat down beside me. It was still quite awkward around us. I took an advantage of him and leaned my head on his shoulders.
 
"Liking my body?" he wiggled his eyebrows.
 
"No, obviously not" I scoffed. He pouted and I laughed. 
 
"Why are you not playing?" Chaejin oppa gestured to the people playing volleyball.
 
"I don't know. Guess I'm tired. And you oppa?" I answered then looked up at him.
 
"I wanted to be with you" he winked.
 
"Oppa!" I yelled and he chuckled.
 
"You're such a flirt" I rolled my eyes.
 
"People love me because I am one" he proudly said.
 
"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to him.
 
"Y-y-yes" he blushed and stuttered. *Not strong anymore, flirt oppa?* 
 
Chaejin POV
Min mi suddenly leaned closer and I felt heat all over my face. *Control yourself Chaejin. Where's your pride?* She kept leaning closer and closer. When our lips were about to touch.......
 
She heat-butted me! OUCH! When I looked up, she was no longer there. In a distance I saw her and started chasing her.
 
"YAHH! WOO MIN MI! I'M GONNA GET YOU!!" I shouted and chased after her. *Dammit that was so close. If I just leaned forward, I could taste her soft and kissable lips*
 
Min mi's POV
After I head-butted Chaejin oppa, I quickly ran off. *Heck no I was not letting him tasting my precious lips. Although I wanted to taste his..MIN MI GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!* I was being chased by Chaejin oppa. I was a fast runner because I chase many people and get chased by many people. Duhhh- gangster leader here. Number 1 group..While running, I saw a girl on Ljoe oppa's lap and I felt something squeezing my heart. I stopped running then stared at him. 
 
Suddenly, I felt hands around my waist and I was lifted from the ground. *Oh no! Chaejin Oppa* my eyes widened. 
 
"Aaahhhhhhhh" I shrieked.
 
"This is your punishment Min mi" he glared at me.
 
"Oppa! Put me down!" I whined.
 
"Heck no. Just you wait" he smirked. We were in the water now. Oppa went deeper and deeper until the water touched his shoulders. *Uh oh* I said in my mind. Oppa dropped me in the water and chuckled. He swam about 2 meters away from me. I was left alone in the water......
 
Chaejin POV
I dropped Min mi in the water and swam away. I turned around, and I couldn't see anyone. I started panicking and my eyes widened. 
 
"MIN MI!" I shouted. No answer
 
"MIN MI!" I shouted louder. Silence. I kept shouting out her name, but to no luck.. There was no answer.
 
"Don't play around! Min Mi! Where are you?!" I couldn't move. I could only shout until my lungs were about to burst.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I felt myself being slightly pulled down and saw Min mi. I sighed in relief.
 
"MIN MI!!!! YAHHHH DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! ARE YOU STUPID?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I shouted at her. She flinched then I softened.
 
"I'm sorry" I calmed down. 
 
Min mi's POV
I was joking around with Chaejin oppa. He suddenly shouted at me. I flinched at the volume of his voice and no, I wasn't scared. He never shouted at me before and I was shocked when he did. *I must've scared oppa. He seemed really worried* He softened then said sorry.
 
"No oppa. I was wrong. I'm really sorry I scared you" I apologized. He finally smiled which made me smile too. He hugged me and I hugged him back.
 
"Let's go oppa!" We both went back to shore.