Operation

Life As Treble

 

 

 
Ljoe POV
I woke up and I was in an alleyway. *Su min! Min mi!* my eyes widened. They were not here. I abruptly stood up and went to Suju's leader. "Where are they?!" I yelled and grabbed his collar lifting him up against the brick wall. He groaned and opened his eyes. "Xxxx warehouse" he said then collapsed. I hurriedly ran towards the warehouse he said Su min and Min mi would be at. I arrived then carefully went into the warehouse. I saw many men and slowly made my way through them, without getting noticed. I searched thoroughly for Su min and Min mi. I finally saw them in a room through a hole, and opened the door. "Oppa!" both of them whispered, relieved that I came to save them. I untied Su min then untied Min mi. "Oppa!" Su min hugged me and she was sobbing.. "Don't cry.. Oppa will get you out of here" I promised Su min and she smiled. "Min mi.. Let's go" I said and held out a hand to her. "No oppa.. I can't" she backed away. "Why unnie?" Su min got out of my hug and asked with tears streaming down her face. "What do you mean?" I asked her, confusion was all over my face. "I can't leave. They will find out" she said looking at me with worried eyes. "They won't find out" I tried reassuring her. We heard voices and we quickly ducked down. "Quick! Leave without me! Just go, I'll distract them" she pushed us out of the room. "But.." I didn't want to leave her. Who would leave the person they love? "You have to oppa" she said then looked at Su min, "Su min, go" she said sadly with tears in her eyes. Su min was already bawling and Min mi tried to comfort her. She gave me and Su min one last hug. "BOSS! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!" one of the men shouted. Me and Su min had no other choice but to leave Min mi. I was leaving the place with heavy steps. Min mi was fighting the men from letting them capture us. "Remember..Su minnie and Ljoe oppa.. I will always love you." those were the last words from Min mi. I carried my sister away from the warehouse, without looking back. If I looked back, I might want to save Min mi. I knew I couldn't do it.. I knew I would have to give my life...  I looked at my sister. She was struggling in my hold. Her hands were reaching for Min mi, who was far away from where I was. "Unnie!! Min mi unnie!! Oppa let me go!!" she was sobbing really loudly trying her best to get out of my hands. I glanced back at Min mi, she was mouthing 'Go!' and she smiled weakly, like this would be the last time I'll be seeing her, ALIVE. *No, Su min.. I can't let you go. I've lost Min mi, I'm not losing you* a tear escaped my eye. Three guys blocked my way, and I was forced to let go of Su min. "Stay here" I ordered her. She nodded and I left her alone. How I regretted letting her go. Three guys were nothing to me, but these three guys were strong. I took down one of the guys and two were left. I kicked one of the guys in the stomach then got hit by the other guy on my back and fell to the ground. "Su min!!" I heard Min mi screaming. I looked to where Su min was and she was being held by two guys. *! THEY GOT HER AGAIN!* I was bloody furious. At the exact moment, I would love to kill the people who were stopping me from getting a good life. I quickly got back on my feet and punched the man who hit my back, FURIOUSLY making him have a crack on his jaw. I elbowed the other man on his abdomen, and he spat out blood. I walked to Su min, confident. *No one will hurt my family and the person I love* Whichever guy who approached me immediately got knocked out with a punch, an elbow or a kick. While I was walking, I heard a gun click from a distance. I searched for it and it was aimed at.....
 
Su min.. She was frozen on her spot. Cold sweat trickled down her forehead. 'Don't move' I saw Min mi mouthing to her. 
*No freakin way I'll let you kill my sister* Mr Hwang, the guy with the gun smirked at me. Was it all an act? The fact that I heard rumors that he loved children. "You will die!" he yelled. I immediately ran towards Su min.
*BANG!* the gunshot was released..
 
I felt pain on my back but it didn't hurt that much. I opened my eyes to see Min mi laying on top of me with blood on her chest.  I felt my heart stopped and my mind went blank. My eyes widened in horror and it was filled with tears. At that very moment, time felt really slow. Everything was happening in slow motion. "L-l-joe.. O-ppa" she croaked with difficulty. "W-why..." I held her in my arms. "Take care of Su min" she breathed out. She coughed blood and my eyes widened. "Don't leave me!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. "S-su m-mi-n" she coughed more blood. "U-un-ni-e...." Su min was sobbing again, "d-don't go.." she pleaded. Min mi slowly lifted her hand up to Su min's cheek and caressed it. "Be happy" Min mi said. Su min just nodded and looked away. She couldn't bear the sight in front of her. Her only unnie, dying right in front of her own two eyes. Min mi then placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I put my hand over hers to give her support. "Oppa, take care of Su min. Be happy always.. saranghae" she whispered hardly due to the pain. I shook my head stubbornly and caressed her hand. "you can't go..stay with me please.." I was sobbing hard. She wiped my tears away. "Oppa.. Saranghae" she whispered then her hand fell. Her eyes closed slowly. "Min mi! Open your eyes! Min  mi!" I shouted loudly although I knew she wasn't listening. She couldn't listen.. She was dead.. Min mi... Was dead...
"MIN MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my voice echoed through the warehouse.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Ljoe POV
I opened my eyes and shot up from the bed. Cold sweat was all over my face and I was breathing hard. I looked around and sighed in relief. *It was just a dream* Then I realized I wasn't in my room. "Where am I?" I mumbled to myself. "Are you okay? You're in Block B's hideout" a voice answered for me. I turned to the voice and it was Zico. "Why am I here?" I looked around the room to see if Min mi and Su min were here. "You fainted because of exhaustion. Don't you remember the fight you had with Suju?" he said while leaning on the wall and crossing his arms. "Yeah.. I do.." I nodded. "Min mi is with Su min. They were kidnapped" he calmly said. "THEY WHAT?! I have to find them!" I tried getting up from the bed but only fell back and groaned in pain. "You're still hurt, you can't go. And don't worry. I will send a group to save her." he reassured me and I gave up. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was worried although he had his poker face on. "Aren't you mad?" I asked, avoiding his eyes, afraid that his looks could kill me. From the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. "Why should I be mad?" he raised an eyebrow. "Min mi got kidnapped because of me" I said sadly and hung my head low. "Don't worry. She and Su min would be safe. It's not your fault man" he patted my shoulder and left the room. "I'm sorry" I sighed. *Oppa promise I will come and save you* I thought then went to sleep.
 
Zico POV
I went into my room and went in the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and looked into the mirror for a few seconds. *Careful Min mi* I wiped my face then went out of the bedroom and plopped on the bed. "Min mi.. Why do you always get into trouble?" I groaned and buried my face into my pillow. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." my voice was muffled because of the pillow. "Yah, Zico they're here" Kyung hyung informed me. "Okay. Coming" I got up from my bed lazily and followed Hyung downstairs. When I reached downstairs, a group entered my view. "Hello" all of them bowed. "Hey" I plainly said. "Zico, why did you call us?" the leader of the group asked. "Eunkwang hyung, I have a mission for you guys" I told them and they all nodded. "What is it Hyung?" Peniel asked. "Min mi had been kidnapped" I said and they all looked shocked. "WHAT?!" they all shouted. "Yeah.." I ruffled my hair and sighed. "So, what do you want us to do?" Minhyuk hyung asked. "Locate her and save her. If you see a younger girl, that is Ljoe's younger sister. Save her too. Incase you need any back up, call Taeil hyung. Do not kill anyone unless necessary. Understand?" I explained to them. "Yes" Btob chorused and left the hideout. I sighed then placed my hand over my eyes. "What's wrong?" Jaehyo hyung asked. "I'm worried" I flatly said. "Why? Min mi could take care of herself, don't worry" he smiled at me. "Yeah.. But it's Mr Hwang" I put my hand down and looked at Jaehyo hyung. "Let's hope she'll be fine" he said and I nodded.
 
Changsub POV
"Hyung, I found them" Ilhoon said. "Where?" all of us except Ilhoon asked. "They're at xxxx warehouse, quite far from here" he continued. "How many people are in there hyung?" Sungjae asked. "There's about 15. 2 of them are the girls. One of them should be Mr Hwang" Ilhoon explained. "Uh oh" Eunkwang hyung mumbled. "What's wrong leader-nim?" all of us except Eunkwang hyung asked. "Not only Mr Hwang is in there. There's Mr Goo Chin Jung" he said, worried. "Mr Hwang's twin brother? The other underground mafia leader?" Peniel asked. "Yes" Eunkwang hyung nodded. "We have to inform Zico hyung" I said. "Immediately" Hyunshik added. "Changsub call Zico hyung" Minhyuk hyung ordered. "Yes hyung" I took out my phone and dialed Zico hyung's number.
 
"Hello?" Zico said.
 
"Hyung, we're in trouble" I told him.
 
"Wae?" he asked.
 
"Mr Goo is there" I said.
 
"We need back up. Contact Melody too. I'm sure they are worried right now. Find Mr Goo immediately. He likes to play dirty" he ordered us.
 
"Yes hyung. On our way" I said and hung up. 
 
 
"Let's go" Eunkwang hyung said and all of us got in the car then drove off to xxxx warehouse.