Encounter

Life As Treble

 

Min Mi POV
School was normal as usual. Since today was a Friday, the girls and I decided to hang out with Block B. I texted Sunyoung unnie to tell U-Kwon oppa to meet up at the mall. I texted Zico oppa to tell the other Block B members.
 
I arrived at the mall with Zico oppa first.
I was wearing:
 
 
After a few minutes, everyone arrived.
 
Jenny:
 
Ri Ah:
 
Hae Rin:
 
Sunyoung:
"Sunyoung unnie why are you not wearing shorts?" Jenny asked.
 
"U-kwon oppa wouldn't let me" she glared at U-kwon oppa.
 
"Arent you too overprotective U-kwon oppa?" Ri ah asked.
 
"Ani. She's my baby sister and I have to protect her" he grinned. Sunyoung unnie groaned and we all laugh.
 
"Yah hyung your too overprotective" P.O and Taeil said.
 
"Oppas are right. Even Zico oppa doesn't mind-" I was interrupted.
 
"No! I was forced to let you wear shorts. You threatened me!" Zico oppa was angry.
 
"Hehe. Mianhae oppa" I did aegyo.
 
"CUTE!" everyone said and he rolled his eye.
 
"Okay, lets go eat now" Hae Rin and B-bomb said.  
 
We entered a restaurant and ate a lot of delicious food. It was Kyung oppa's treat. We enjoyed the food and got ice cream afterwards. This time, Taeil oppa paid for the ice cream. After a while, Zico oppa got a message saying he had a gang fight. We bid Block B oppas' goodbye and went shopping. Ri ah unnie bought lots of clothes as she was a fashionista. Sunyoung unnie bought a medium amount. Me, Jenny and Hae rin unnie bought few clothes. We weren't much into the latest clothing. It was getting pretty dark so we headed home. We took the short cut path which was an alleyway. While walking, I got bumped by something or rather someone.
 
"Oh I'm so sorry" the person said and bowed.
 
"It's alright, you don't need to bow" I giggled.
 
The person stood straight and we looked at each other's eyes. I broke off the contact and was walking away when..
 
"Jenny?" i heard someone asked.
 
"Yes?" Jenny walked towards me.
 
"Niel oppa! She ran and hugged someone with thick lips.
 
 
 
"You guys know each other?" Ri ah unnie asked.
 
"Yes, Niel oppa is my childhood friend" Jenny answered.
 
"Niel oppa introduce yourself" Jenny said.
 
"Hello I'm Niel" he did a peace sign.
 
 
 
 
"I'm leader CAP" he smiled and we smiled back.
 
 
 
 
"Hey I'm Chunji" he winked and we giggled.
 
 
 
 
"I'm Ljoe" *so that's his name* I thought
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm Ricky~" he did aegyo, so cute..
 
 
 
 
"I'm maknae Changjo" 
 
 
*Whoa I thought Ricky was the maknae* Melody thought.
 
 
"And we are Teen Top" they chorused.
 
"Our turn to introduce" Jenny said.
 
Ljoe POV
"Our turn to introduce" Niel's cousin said. 
 
"I'm Maknae Jenny"
 
"I'm Sunyoung"
 
"I'm Ri ah"
 
"I'm Hae rin"
 
"I'm Leader Min mi.." *Min mi... A pretty name*
 
"And we are Melody" they chorused.
 
*MELODY?!*
 
MinMi POV
When we said we were Melody, their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. Hahahaha their priceless reactions.
 
"Niel why didnt't you say your cousin was part of Melody?!" Chunji asked surprised.
 
"You never asked" Niel shrugged.
 
"Well we finally met the number one group" Changjo said.
 
"Woooaaahhh..." Ricky was still shocked.
 
"Yeah umm if you wouldn't mind, do you want to become allies?" CAP asked and held out his hand.
 
"Of course" I smiled and shook his hand.
 
"Have you guys eaten dinner yet? If you want, you could come to our place." Hae rin unnie offered.
 
"Umm, if it's fine with all of you" Chunji nervously said.
 
"It's alright, let's go" Jenny lead the way. While walking, I noticed that Ljoe didn't talk much.
 
*Maybe he's the quiet type* I glanced at him. We reached Melody's hideout.
 
"Wow, your place is HUGE!" Changjo exclaimed. Melody just chuckled seeing him.
 
Sunyoung unnie, Ri ah unnie and I prepared the meal while Jenny and Hae rin unnie showed them around our hideout. After i finished cooking, I went to the living room and saw Ljoe with CAP.
 
"Where are the others?" I looked around.
 
"They are at the game room" CAP answered. I nodded then asked
 
"Ljoe-ssi could you call the others?". He nodded, stood up then left to call them.
 
I tilted my head and pouted. *Why doesn't he talk??* I wondered. I heard chuckling beside me.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Don't worry about Ljoe. He is very shy at first. He'll open up to you soon. Oh and call us oppa. Only changjo and ricky is younger than you guys" CAP said.
 
"Okay CAP ssi" I teased.
 
He frowned. "Hahah. Sorry CAP oppa" I stuck my tongue out.
 
He laughed and the others came. We ate together. Teentop was very friendly. Ljoe oppa finally opened up slightly. After we ate, Teentop went home. The girls showered then I went home too. I walked into Zico oppa's room and fixed his 'Hello Kitty' blanket. Then, I went to my bedroom and took a shower.
 
*Sigh.. School tomorrow, dammit* I thought and went to sleep.