Don't Mess With My Friends And Family

Life As Treble

 

 

Min mi's POV
I got up and didn't see oppa in his room. I did my daily routine and went downstairs. I saw the table and it had food on top of it but no sign of Zico oppa. *Where's Zico oppa? He's usually downstairs..* I looked for oppa in the kitchen but found a sticky note on the fridge instead.  
 
'Hey baby sis. I had to go somewhere. Don't worry and don't wait for me. Eat well and don't be a naughty girl'
 
From the best, cutest and hottest oppa IN THE WORLD!! 
                                                  ~~~ Zico 
 
*Oppa? Seriously??* I face palmed and scoffed out loud since oppa wasn't in the house. I walked to the table and saw pancakes. Weird thing is.. It was a heart shaped pancake. *Thanks oppa* I smiled and started to eat breakfast. I was eating breakfast when my phone rang. I checked the caller and it was from B-bomb oppa.
 
"Min mi" - B-bomb oppa was breathing hard through the phone while he spoke.
 
*Wonder what's wrong with oppa??*
 
"What's wrong oppa?"
 
"Zi *pant* co and *pant* Ri ah" 
 
"Zico oppa and Ri ah unnie what?"
 
"*pant* xxxxx HOSPITAL!!" 
 
"WHAT?! WAIT FOR ME! I'M COMING!"
 
My eyes widened and I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.. *WHO THE HECK MESSED WITH ZICO OPPA AND RI AH UNNIE?!* I quickly rushed to the hospital ignoring all the traffic and all the red lights. It felt like I was in a Formula 1 race. I wanted to be in one but all of them were MEN! Once I reached the hospital I asked the nurse where both of them were and she lead me to the floor where Melody and Block B were. I saw all of them gathered together at one spot. They looked pissed off and restless because they were pacing back and forth.
 
No one's POV
The anger in their eyes were very obvious. The person who was the angriest, was Min mi. Her own brother and gang member got beaten up and she wasn't there because she didn't knew.
 
Min mi's POV
"Min mi" both the gangs looked relieved to see me.
 
"Who did it?" I asked with fire in my eyes.
 
"Ze:a" Melody and Block B chorused.
 
"Where's oppa and Ri ah?" I choked on my words because I was afraid if they were hurt badly.
 
"They're in there. Don't worry, they're fine" Kyung oppa pointed and smiled softly.
 
"Thanks guys" I smiled back, weakly.
 
No one's POV
Melody and Block B knew Min mi was going through a hard time. Zico was her only brother and Ri ah was a member of her own gang. Min mi loved Block B and Melody very much. They were family to her. She doesn't like putting them into trouble, getting hurt or risking their lives. There's a big responsibility of being the leader of a gang and it's burdensome also.
 
Melody and Block B left Min mi alone. She needed it, to be alone and clear her thoughts out. Min mi felt guilty that she wasn't there to protect Ri ah. Min mi entered Ri ah's room first. Before she did, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She then turned the door knob.
 
Ri ah's POV
I was reading a magazine when I heard a knock on the door. I saw Min mi poking her head in.
 
"May I come in unnie?" she asked softly.
 
"Of course you can leader-nim" I chuckled at her stupid question. She slowly and carefully walked towards me. *Sigh..not again* She was about to sit down when I stopped her, "Wait! Don't sit there". She looked at me, confused. I smiled and patted the space on the bed so she could sit beside me. She, again slowly sat down beside me and there was a tiny gap between us. Like she was afraid of me *She's feeling guilty isn't she?*
 
"Unnie..." she softly said.
 
"Yes?" I looked at her.
 
"I'm sorry" she pouted and hung her head low like a kid who just stole something and getting scolded for it.
 
"For what?" I asked her.
 
"You got hurt unnie.." she stated.
 
"Why are you sorry for that?" I raised both my eyebrows.
 
"I wasn't there" she sulked.
 
"Min mi, it's not your fault" I told her sternly.
 
"Why unnie?" she asked innocently.
 
"If you were there, you would protect me right?" I asked even though I knew the answer. She nodded cutely.
 
"If you were hurt, and I wasn't there to protect you because I didn't know, would you blame me?" I asked. She shook her head.
 
"Exactly" I smiled and she smiled back.
 
"Thank you unnie" Min mi hugged me and I hugged her back.
 
"I'm gonna go visit oppa now" she slowly made her way to the door.
 
"Bye unnie~ rest well~"  I said.
 
"Goodbye Min mi. I will" I grinned at her. She then left the room. *Min mi, don't blame yourself just because you are the leader. It isn't your fault* I thought.
 
Min mi's POV
After visiting unnie, I went to visit Zico oppa. From outside of oppa's room door, I could hear oppa's shouts. He was complaining about the hospital food. How it was too tasteless, too disgusting, blah blah blah blah. I knocked on the door and he yelled at me straight away without looking at me, "WHAT DO YOU FREAKIN WANT?!"
 
 "Do you want me to kill you in a hospital?" I threatened oppa.
 
"WHAT?! NO-" he looked at me and his eyes widened. He literally jumped out of his bed and screamed like he just saw a ghost. I went into the room and glared at him.
 
"Ms Oh, I will take of Zico oppa, thank you for your hard work" I bowed to her.
 
"No problem. Please get him to eat something" Ms oh, the nurse said and left the room.
 
"Oh.. I.. will.." I said and smirked at Zico oppa. He gulped and looked away then hid himself under the blanket.
 
"Hey oppa, how are you?" I asked sweetly and moved the blanket out of his face. He was taken aback by my bipolar personality. I told you before, I BULLY HIM.
 
"Good?" he asked rather than answering.
 
"Why aren't you eating?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
 
"U-uh.. The food is disgusting!" he complained.
 
"Have you tasted the food?" I asked him. He shook his head.
 
"THEN HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW IF IT'S DISGUSTING?!" I yelled at him.
 
"Hehe.." he laughed awkwardly then took a spoon and had a spoonful of porridge. After he tasted it, his eyes sparkled and he ate like a PIG.
 
"Whish foosh shish shhummyy" oppa said with his mouth full of food. *Oh my gosh oppa* I sighed. Zico oppa was very different when he's fighting and when he's with me. He would be all Deadly-gangster-cool type when he's fighting and all Goofy-weird-foolish type when he's with me, Block B and Melody 
 
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
No one's POV
"I warned you" Zico smirked under his hoodie in the darkness with a knife in his hands. Spinning it like a pro and aiming it at a person's heart. *THUD* The body fell after getting hit by the knife precisely.
 
"I'm not done yet" Zico took out several more knives and recklessly threw it. Grunts, groans, growls and scowls were heard in the warehouse. Every throw hit its target, not missing anything. Him alone fighting 15 guys. And less than 10 minutes, he won. 
 
~End of FLASHBACK~
 
Min mi's POV
See what I meant by that?
 
"How's Ri ah?" Oppa asked after he finished his food. "
 
Unnie's okay" I weakly smiled. I think oppa sensed my expression change so he quickly changed the topic.
 
"Do you have any boyfriend yet?" he blurted out. *Seriously oppa? Among many questions, you had to choose that?* I face palmed.
 
"Oppa!" I thought of Ljoe oppa and Chaejin oppa then I blushed. From the corner of my eye, I saw Zico oppa smirking. Heck I'm not letting him win by making me embarrassed and DEFINITELY NOT letting him know who I liked.
 
"Oppa, do YOU have a girlfriend?" I smirked quietly.
 
"No" he blushed and I nodded. *VICTORY I MADE HIM EMBARRASSED! TAKE THAT! ASSA!*
 
"I gotta go now oppa. Byebye~" I pecked oppa's cheek.
 
"Bye Min mi" oppa said and I left his room. I still had a lot of time left, so I went to Han River.
 
 
I was sitting alone on a bench, gazing at the river. It looked so peaceful. "I wish my life was like that" I mumbled.
 
"Like what?" I heard a voice right beside me.
 
I looked to the side and was greeted by a face that was very close to mine. I gasp lightly. *Byunghun oppa?* I moved away, calmly.
 
"What are you doing here oppa?" I tilted my head and patted the seat beside mine.
 
"I was walking around then I saw you" he sat down. I nodded and sighed while gazing out to the water again.
 
"Why do you seem so sad?" oppa asked.
 
"Zico oppa and Ri ah unnie got hurt" I said sadly.
 
"I heard. They are fine aren't they?" oppa asked.
 
"Yes" I nodded. "Then why are you still sad?" he looked at me.
 
"They got hurt... Because-"
 
"Because of you?" I was interrupted by oppa.
 
"Yeah" I sighed.
 
"It's not your fault" oppa smiled at me.
 
"Everyone says that" I muttered.
 
"Because it's true" he stated.
 
"Why is that true?" I asked not convinced. Oppa was quiet for awhile before he answered.
 
Ljoe POV
I've never seen this side of Min mi before. She wasn't the innocent and soft type. Well, she is to people she is close to. But, it's just weird seeing her like this. Usually she was quite rough and stubborn, but not so much now. 
 
"They did not get hurt because of you" I answered.
 
"How?" she looked at me.
 
"Were you the one that made them injured? Did you hit them?" I asked Min mi. It took her awhile to think about it.
 
"No.." she shook her head.
 
"Who was it that made them injured?" I asked her again.
 
"Mr Hwang" she growled. *This is her rough side*
 
"Right.. So Mr Hwang was the one that hurt him" I said.
 
"What do you mean oppa?" she furrowed her eyebrows.
 
"You weren't the one who hurt them. It was Mr Hwang" I explained. Her serious expression went away and was exchanged with a smile.
 
"Thank you oppa!" she beamed. Before I got to say 'Your welcome' she hugged me. I was shocked and my body froze because the hug was so sudden and I didn't expect it. After a few seconds, I hugged her back.
 
"Your welcome" I smiled. 
 
Min mi's POV
Luckily I had Ljoe oppa to talk with. All the frustration and anger I had in me had been released.
 
"Thank you oppa!" I beamed and hugged him.
 
I was surprised by my own actions. Guess I was just too happy. After a few seconds I felt oppa hugging me back and I smiled. I slightly sniffed and I found out that oppa smelled like mint. *Oppa smells nice. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WOO MIN MI??!!!!* I felt awkward after having the thought so I released from the hug and tried to act normal.
 
"I have to go oppa. Goodbye" I bowed, teasing him.
 
"Yah!" oppa yelled at me. I chuckled then waved bye.
 
"Bye Min mi" oppa waved back. 
 
I walked back to the hospital. I stood infront of it and looked up.
 
"I promise I will protect Melody and Block B even if it costs my life" I  closed my eyes and smiled. Then I walked home. While I was walking home, I remembered it was Mr Hwang who made Zico oppa and Ri ah unnie injured. I took out my cellphone and called a gang that was under me. 
 
"Hello?" a voice asked.
 
"Eunkwang oppa, I have a mission for you" I said. 
 
"YAY!!! MISSION~~~" Ilhoon oppa, Sungjae oppa and Changsub oppa shouted over the phone.
 
"Yah! Be serious!"  Minhyuk oppa and Peniel oppa scolded. 
 
"What do you want us to do?" Hyungshik oppa asked. 
 
"Please teach 2PM a lesson" I smirked.
 
"Yes boss!" all 7 members chorused.
 
I ended the call. *Get ready 2pm. You'll be getting a really big surprise from me* I smirked evilly and walked back home.
 
2pm's POV
*Damn you Btob!!!!*