Meeting

Life As Treble

 

 
 
Min mi's POV
Today Ljoe oppa invited me to go out with him. I was really bored being alone at home so I agreed to it. Actually, I didn't agree. Ljoe oppa forced me to go with him. Oppa said he was bringing someone along. I couldn't sleep well last night because I kept thinking of who it was. *What if it was Ljoe oppa's girlfriend? Or worse, wife?! No, no, no! Stupid Min mi! He confessed to you!* I hit my own head. 
 
I went downstairs and cooked myself breakfast. While I was eating breakfast, I heard the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Ljoe oppa with a younger girl beside him that was pretty.
 
"Hey Min mi" oppa greeted.
 
"Hi oppa. You're early today" I said. I bent down so I was at the younger girl's eye level.
 
"Annyeong~ What's your name?" I waved and asked.
 
"S-su min" she answered shyly.
 
"You're so cute" I touched her cheek and she blushed.
 
"Thank you" she softly said. 
 
"Oppa, your sister is adorable" I beamed.
 
"I know. Just like me" he declared.
 
*This boy and his ego* "What?" I scoffed. I heard scoffing and looked down to see Su min grinning at me. *Hahah, omg I would love a sister like her* I thought.
 
"See your sister agrees with me" I fist pumped her. Ljoe oppa pouted and we both chuckled.
 
"Let's go" Ljoe oppa said.
 
went in my house and grabbed my bag, then went in oppa's car. I didn't want to make Su Min sit alone, so I sat with her at the back seat and Ljoe oppa was driving. Today, we just wanted to relax so oppa planned to have a picnic. Me and Su min talked a lot in the car. She was 3 years younger than me, which meant she was only 13. Still young; I feel so old. 
 
We finally arrived at a park. It had a very beautiful garden. It was like paradise.
 
 
Oppa went out of the car and opened the door for me. Me and Su min went out of the car.
 
"Unnie, can we explore together?" she asked holding my hand and moving it back and forth.
 
"Of course Su min" I giggled.
 
"Oppa, we will take a walk first, okay?" I said.
 
"No problem. Just be careful" he said.
 
"Always am" I winked. Me and Su min then explored the garden. It was really beautiful. It was a jaw-dropping moment.
 
 
 
"Unnie look at the swans in the lakes" Su min pointed. I looked at it and my breath was taken away by its beauty.
 
 
We took many photos of different types of flowers and fauna's such as butterflies, birds and many more. We were tired so we sat down on a bench to rest. 
 
"Unnie." Su min said. "ne?" I asked.
 
"Oppa told me not to tell you.. But..." she hesitated.
 
"But what?" I looked at her and she was smiling.
 
"Oppa's phone wallpaper is you on the first day of the school trip" she laughed. "
 
What's wrong with that?" I tilted my head.
 
"Don't you remember what you were wearing unnie?" she looked like she was teasing me. *What I wore? At the beach I wore a... OH SHOOT!! HE DID NOT TAKE A PHOTO OF ME IN A BIKINI!*
 
"He did not, did he?" I asked even though I knew the answer.
 
"He did" she chuckled.
 
"THAT BYUNTAE OPPA!!!!!!" I shouted. Su min just laughed at me and I looked away, embarrassed.
 
"Theres more to it unnie.. He speaks of you, day dreams about you, tells stories about you, sings about you, dreams about you and draws you" Su min told me all that about Ljoe oppa.
 
His secrets, his clothing and his stuffed toys that he sleeps with. *Cute* I blushed. I never knew oppa was that kinda guy. I also found out that I was oppa's first love. I was really shocked because oppa seemed to have a lot of crushes on girls; no offense. And he looked like someone that would be a Kingka in any schools he went to. Yes, he was that HAWT.
 
"Su min, Min mi, gaja!" Ljoe oppa shouted from afar.
 
"Okay!!!" me and Su min chorused. Ljoe oppa had picked a nice spot. It was under a tree, not too shallow and not too high. It was shady and the picnic mat was on the floor with all the food, the drinks and utensils on it. Me and Su min sat on it and then we began to eat, happily. 
 
"Oppa, I want cotton candy!" Su min demanded. "Okay, let's go" oppa said. The three of us went into a candy shop and bought cotton candy for each person.
Ljoe, Su min, Min mi
 
After we ate, we were walking around the neighborhood just to kill time since Su min doesn't want to go home yet. While walking, I felt that someone was following us. I kept looking behind but couldn't see anyone. *might be an animal* Ljoe oppa saw that I kept looking behind and he seemed worried.
 
"What's wrong Min mi?" oppa touched my arm.
 
"Nothing oppa" I smiled. When oppa turned away, I glanced back and saw a few shadows. *Oh shoot*
 
"Oppa, Su min we have to hurry" I warned.
 
"Wh-" before he even got to finish his sentence, 6 figures pop out in front of us.
 
"Damn it" I muttered under my breath. *2pm* I thought
 
"Su min get behind me" oppa said to Su min. Su min obediently went behind Ljoe and I was behind Su min. 
 
"Going somewhere?" Chansung smirked.
 
"Why are you here?" I scowled.
 
"Of course to make your lives miserable" Jun.k chuckled evilly.
 
"You should leave before we could kill you" Ljoe oppa warned.
 
"Heh. Confident are we?" Woo young scoffed.
 
"Heck yeah" I said.
 
"Hmm.. She's hot" Nickhun scanned me up and down and his lips. I gagged at him.
 
"I'll have the other one" Junho scanned Su min.
 
"Dude! She's only 13!" me and Ljoe shouted.
 
"That makes it even better" he grinned. 
 
And with that sentence, a fight started with Ljoe oppa giving the first punch on Junho. He was fighting with all six of them. At first, he was doing well. Suddenly, Ljoe oppa was losing and I had to help him out.
 
"Su min, always stay near me, okay?" I asked her. She nodded frantically. *Poor girl have to see this* I then joined Ljoe oppa and fought with the 6 members. From what I know, Taecyeon and Chansung were the strongest. So, I targeted them first.
 
It was no problem for me. Taecyeon oppa was about to punch me when I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back. I kicked him and he was on the ground. I felt someone trying to kick me from behind so I ducked and swiped my leg on the floor to make the person fall. I saw who it was and it was Chansung. Both Taecyeon and Chansung were attacking me at the same time and they were strong. When Taecyeon tried to punch me, I grabbed his arm, then elbowed him in the chest and kneed him in the stomach. After that, I elbowed his back once, HARD, and he lay on the floor, half conscious. There was a pole nearby so I held it with both hands and spun myself. I kicked Chansung and Nickhun on the face and I think I broke their nose.. Oucchhhiiieees..*I'm sowwiee, NOT!* I heard Su min shrieking and Woo young was taking her. I quickly ran to them and punched Woo young in the face. He spat out blood then lunged at me. I swiftly moved and *Bang* Whoops I didn't know there was a wall behind me. Woo young stumbled then fell on the ground with blood on his forehead. I winced then took Su min with me. 
 
I was watching Ljoe oppa and WOW he was GOOD. He swiftly dodged all the punches and kicks which meant his defense was good. He punched Jun.K and and kicked Junho at the same time. He then elbowed both of them and ugh blood came out from their mouths. After Ljoe was done, he came to check on us.
 
"You guys okay?" he asked worried.
 
"We're fine oppa" Su min said. I walked to Jun.K the leader. Luckily he was still conscious.
 
"Tell Mr Hwang to back off" I growled. He just smirked which was terribly annoying so I kicked his side making him groan. *Kind me*
 
"Let's go" I said. All of us got into the car and went to my personal hideout. 
 
When we arrived, I noticed oppa had a busted lip and a small bruise on his cheek.
 
"Unnie, can I explore your house?" Su min asked excitedly.
 
"Sure" I smiled and she smiled back. I went into the kitchen and took the first-aid kit.
 
"Oppa, sit on the couch please" I told him. He walked to the couch and sat on it. I took a seat beside him and held his chin, softly. I turned his face left and right, examining whether there were other bruises or scars.
 
"What are you doing?" Ljoe oppa asked. Oppa seemed surprised as to what I was doing.
 
"Don't worry oppa. I'm just gonna treat you" I assured him.
 
"Okay, don't make it painful on purpose" oppa warned me.
 
"Okay" I smiled. *I think I would* I smirked in my head. 
 
I took a cotton ball and poured some rubbing alcohol on it. I dabbed Ljoe oppa's cheek which had a bruise.
 
"Ouccchhh" he winced.
 
"Bare with it oppa" I said. Oppa was looking at me intensely and it was uncomfortable. To make it not awkward, I purposely pressed hard on his wound so it would hurt.
 
"YAH!! THAT WAS ON PURPOSE!" oppa yelled at me.
 
"What do you mean oppa?" I blinked and asked innocently. I softly blew on it so it would hurt less. I then put some cream on it. I glanced at Ljoe oppa and he was staring intensely at me, AGAIN. *heart stop beating!!!*
 
"Does it still hurt Oppa?" I asked out of the blue to release the tension in the air.
 
"Nope.. It doesn't anymore" he answered. *Oh, soon it will* *evil laugh*
 
Ljoe POV
The way she looked worried and took care of me made my heart beat fast. She looked very caring. Seeing her so caring and kind always reminds me of my mum. But, of course Min mi was Min mi and she, HAD TO PRESS THE COTTON BALL ON MY WOUND SO THAT IT WOULD HURT, she still cared about me. She took a cotton bud and cleaned the wound on my lip. It didn't hurt, but I pretended it did *smirk* Yes, 'byuntae' oppa was my nickname. At first I hated it, but I got used to it anyway.
 
"Ouch..that hurts" I pretended to fake wince.
 
"Mian.." she then blew on my wound.
 
I guess she didn't notice how close we were. If I inched closer, our lips would be touching. From an angle, it looked like we were kissing. I hope Su min wouldn't disturb us. This reminded me of something though. *Didn't Chaejin and Min mi kissed?! DARN IT! THAT BASTARD CHAEJIN!!* I was disturbed from my thoughts when I felt pain on my lip.
 
"MIN MI!!" I yelled at her, again. She was laughing whole heartedly. I sighed then glared at her.
 
Min mi POV
I was laughing then oppa sighed and glared at me.
 
"Your welcome oppa" I cheekily grinned. Suddenly oppa became serious.
 
"Min mi, I need to ask you something" oppa said. He made me really nervous. *What is oppa going to ask??* 
 
"Sure oppa, go ahead" I said. "Have.... You ever.... Kissed.. Someone?" he slowly asked. What kinda question was that? Oppa was getting weird..
 
"Why oppa?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Just wanted to know.." he rubbed the back of his head.
 
"I haven't kissed anyone before" I said, looking down embarrassed. I answered truthfully.
 
Ljoe POV
I asked Min mi that question because I wanted to know whether she really kissed Chaejin.
 
"I haven't kissed anyone before" she looked down. Truthfully, she looked embarrassed saying that. Before she looked down, I looked at her eyes and she sure wasn't lying. *I must've misunderstood her* I then smiled suddenly knowing that she didn't kissed Chaejin and I had a chance! She seemed creeped out by me. I cleared my throat.
 
"Sorry" I apologized.
 
"It's alright oppa" she giggled.
 
Min mi's POV
Ljoe oppa suddenly smiled and it creeped me out. He looked happy by the fact that I didn't kissed Chaejin oppa. Oppa cleared his throat and said sorry. I just giggled sat his personality.
 
"I will have to go now, Min mi." Oppa said.
 
"Okay no problem" I told him. Su min came down and I led the both of them to the door
 
"Unnie~" Su min called.
 
"Yes?" I looked at her.
 
"When I grow older, I want to follow your footsteps. Unnie jjang!" she did two thumbs up. I just chuckled at her cuteness.
 
"I believe you Su min" I patted her head. They went in the car.
 
"Goodbye~" I waved at them.
 
"Bye Min mi/Unnie" they said and left. 
 
Su min POV
Min mi unnie was awesome. *Eomma, unnie reminds me of you* I smiled. I hope Byunghun oppa would marry Min mi unnie!! ^^