Confession

Life As Treble

 

Min mi POV
Today I went to my hideout since Melody was busy with their personal problems and Block B had a mission to do. I went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. *hmm.. Need to go for grocery shopping* I thought.
 
I changed into
 
I grabbed my wallet and went outside my house.
 
I drove myself to the nearest grocery store. I went out of my car and got a trolley. I took a few junk foods, vegetables, chicken, beef, sausages, herbs, sauces and baking products. I don't think I've mentioned it before but I LOVE COOKING ^^. When I was done taking all the things I needed, I walked to the counter. 
 
While walking, a person slightly bumped into me.
 
"Sorry" the person apologized and looked up.
 
"It's alright" I said. I saw a glint of lust and evil in his eyes. I immediately walked away but got grabbed on the shoulder and I was turned around.
 
"Wanna hang?" he slid his arm around my waist. I pushed him away and kicked his crotch- OUCH. 
 
He fell to the ground and grabbed his crotch while groaning. I quickly payed then speed walked to my car. After that, I was grabbed on the shoulders again and was pushed to the wall. I was pushed really hard that my head hit the wall and it hurted badly. My vision got blurry for a moment.
 
"You will regret that you hit me" I heard someone growled.
 
Then I felt kisses on my neck and the guy who bumped into me WAS KISSING ME!! I even felt his hand on my thigh. *What the hell?!* I punched him in the face hard and kneed his stomach. He grunted and fell down. When he was down, I kicked his side several times and stepped on his arm. He grunted in pain and I ran off to my car. When I almost reached my car, my head started throbbing. I ignored it, entered my car and drove off to my hideout. I took my things and entered my hideout. When I entered, my legs felt weak and my vision blurred. I took another step, then everything went black.
 
"Min mi!" I heard a voice calling my name before I fainted.
 
When I opened my eyes, I saw.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*CHAEJIN OPPA?! What is he doing here???* I was very confused, VERY.
 
"Chaejin oppa?" I whispered and sat up. I winced and slowly sat up.
 
"Are you okay?" he gazed at me. *This is weird..* I thought.
 
"I'm fine oppa.." I answered.
 
"Why are you here?" I asked.
 
"I wanted to talk to you about something but then you fainted so I treated you..." he looked elsewhere but me. *Oppa's weird..*
 
"What happened?" he asked.
 
"I hit my head hard on the wall" I mumbled.
 
"Do you want to go to the hospital?" he took his car keys.
 
"I am okay, oppa" I assured him.
 
"How did you get in here??" I blinked.
 
"You gave me your key house, remember?" he said.
 
"Oh.. Yeah" I said, remembering.
 
"So....What did you wanted to tell me?" I asked. He seemed very nervous and wasn't looking at my direction at all.
 
"Uh.. Well.." he started "There's a girl that I like. No, actually I think I love her. Ever since I saw her from the first day, I fell in love with her" Chaejin oppa said softly.
 
"That's really great!" I beamed since I was very happy that he finally loved someone.
 
"The problem is.. I don't know whether she likes me or not.." Chaejin oppa looked at me.
 
"Why not??" I asked. *oppa is actually not that bad. He's attractive if you know him*
 
"She doesn't seem to be interested in me but someone else" Chaejin oppa sadly said.
 
"I see.. Have you tried asking her?" I placed my palm on my cheek.
 
"Nope" Chaejin oppa stated.
 
"Then why don't you try? Ask her about her feelings and confess to her. Who knows maybe she'll accept?" I suggested not knowing who oppa actually loves
 
"I will try" Chaejin oppa said.
 
"Good Luck!" I did a thumbs up and oppa smiled.
 
"So, enough about me. I want to know your feelings. Who do you like?" Chaejin oppa asked out of the blue.
 
"Uhmm.. I don't actually know" I answered truthfully. I mean.. That was unexpected.. What would you answer if someone tells you he loves someone then asks you who you like? That would be weird..
 
"Would you accept if a guy asks you out or reject him?" Chaejin oppa glanced at me.
 
"Well.. I guess it depends whether I love him or not"  I glanced back at him. For a moment there I think I saw hope in his eyes.
 
*This is getting awkward* I thought
 
"U won't give him a chance?"Chaejin oppa frowned sadly. *Oppa is acting weird* 
 
"It's not that. I don't want it to be a one sided love and I also don't want him to get hurt" I explained
 
"Owh okay. I see. I have something to ask you" Chaejin oppa looked into my eyes.
 
"What is it?" I asked slowly afraid of what he was going to ask me.
 
"Will you go out with me?" Chaejin oppa asked.
 
I froze. My mind went black. It was like an empty paper. It took me awhile to process what oppa had said. What?" I whispered, VERY SHOCKED.
 
"Would you be my girlfriend Min mi? You were the girl that I love. Ever since the very first day I saw you, I always had loved you. You were different from the other girls and that made you attractive. I only flirt with you because it was a chance to get closer to you. When we had the project together, I was very happy. Each second I spent with you, I fell for you deeper. I really love you Min mi. Would you accept me?" he confessed and held my hands.
 
*Chaejin oppa? He likes me? No, he LOVES me?!*
 
"Chaejin oppa... I -I don't know" I truthfully said while looking down feeling guilty.
 
"Please just give me a chance. I will try my best" he pleaded.
 
"I.........." I was speechless, confused and I didn't know what to say.
 
I haven't know oppa for long and he confessed to me. It wasn't my first time that a guy confessed to me but.. I don't know about my feelings for oppa.
 
"Sigh.. I knew you would be confused. I'm sorry I asked you Min mi" he abruptly stood up which caused me to panic.
 
"I should leave" he said.
 
I abruptly stood up and winced forgetting that my head was injured. I almost fell but Chaejin oppa caught me.
 
Chaejin POV
I confessed my feelings to Min mi. She looked really surprised and shocked. I regretted confessing to her this fast. It's just that I really like her, a lot. I bet she didn't know what to do. I stood up and was ready to leave when I heard Min mi wincing. I turned around and she almost fell but I caught her.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked worried.
 
"I'm fine" she answered but her face stated the total opposite. *stubborn girl* She wanted to get off my hold but she was too weak to do so. I carried her bridal style and she whined like a kid.
 
Min mi's POV
Chaejin oppa caught me and asked if I was okay. I obviously lied and told him I was fine. I didn't want him to worry. He suddenly carried me bridal style and I started kicking my legs indicating that I wanted to get down.
 
"Oppa~Let me down~" I whined.
 
"No" he firmly said.
 
He wasn't letting me get down, so I gave up and stopped trying. He took me to my bedroom and laid me down on the bed. I was very embarrassed *he would make a good boyfriend* I thought.
 
"Oppa, I'm not a kid" I pouted.
 
"Yes, but you are injured you know" he said.
 
"Fine" I gave up.
 
He leaned closer and kissed between my nose and forehead. I unknowingly blushed.
 
"Goodnight" he smiled softly at me.
 
"Goodnight oppa" I greeted him back.
 
He turned around and I stared at his back until he left. I felt really guilty but I couldn't lie to myself. I don't want oppa to get hurt because of me. *mianhae Chaejin oppa. I still don't know who I like. I'm still confused* I thought. Tomorrow will be the school trip.*I hope everything will be fine*