Forever Mine

Life As Treble

 

 

Ljoe's POV
 
I went out of the room, feeling heart brokened. I felt like my heart got stabbed by many knives at once. It felt like my heart sank to my stomach. It felt like I couldn't even feel it at all. Min mi..,the girl I truly love.. I haven't even got the chance to ask about her feelings..I missed the chance and now I wouldn't be able to know.. I was too late.. I wanted to get out of here, out of the hospital. If this was a dream, I wanted to wake up now. I couldn't handle the pain. It was just too much.. I tried, I tried my best to run out of the hospital, but I just couldn't. My legs weren't listening to me..I was walking very slowly. With every step I took, tears would drop from my eyes and drip onto the white hospital floor. No matter how many times I told myself not to cry, to stop crying, the tears just wouldn't stop. I looked up to the ceiling and stifled a sob. *Oma, God took you away from me.. Why does he have to take Min mi away?* more tears streamed down my face thinking about it. I fell to the ground, kneeling. My legs had given up on me. *Get up.. Lee Byunghun get up..* I tried getting up.. I couldn't. *LET ME WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!* "Why.....?" I whispered.. "WHY?!" this time I shouted with rage. I clutched onto my shirt where my heart was. I started bawling and sobbing, letting all my sadness out. The pain was just too much.. After awhile, I finally calmed down. I wiped the tears harshly from my face with the back of my hand. I got up from the floor and got back up on my feet. I started walking away. "HYUNG! HYUNG! LJOE HYUNG!" I heard Ricky shouting from across the room. I just ignored him and continued walking. "HYUNG! MIN MI NOONA IS AWAKE!" I stopped walking hearing what Ricky said. I turned around to see Ricky in front of me. "What?" I asked not believing what he just said. "Noona *pant* woke *pant* up" he said and took a deep breath. My eyes widened and I immediately sprinted to her room. I opened the door abruptly and saw everyone crowding Min mi.. "Min mi.." I whispered. 
 
Min mi saw me and she looked relieved. "M-min m-i" I managed to croak out. "Byunghun oppa" she called my name, sweetly. Her voice, the voice that was melody to my ears. The voice that I loved so much. The voice that I always wanted to hear and I thought I couldn't anymore. Her angelic voice that could always make me smile anytime even with only  a single word spoken. The voice that was special in my heart. I'm hearing that voice now. She was sitting on the bed looking at me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. She looked really beautiful right at that moment. She looked like a goddess, a real one. I think she had never been this beautiful before. Her face was no longer pale, but instead it was bright and cheerful. Her body was no longer fragile and weak. She looked very healthy, like she was reincarnated.  I walked slowly towards her. I could not believe what I was seeing. She was alive. My breathing stopped for a moment and I felt tears welling up at my eyes. I immediately rushed to her and hugged her tightly. She giggled and I felt her hugging me back. The others left the room, leaving two of us alone like they planned it beforehand. She caressed my back soothingly and my hair. Her hugs, how much I wanted to hug her and be in her arms. Her hugs, I missed them a lot. I never thought she would be in my arms and I could be in hers anymore. I felt really calm and safe with her being with me. All my worries just went away. I thought she was gone for good. I couldn't believe she was alive. "I.... I t-thought y-you l-eft m-me" I managed to choke out. She released from the hug and cupped my face gently, looking at me worriedly with her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere oppa" she smiled gracefully and wiped my tears away. She looked at me and I looked into her doe eyes. Her beautiful, mesmerizing and round doe eyes. How I missed seeing her eyes. How I longed for it to open when it was closed during the time when she was in life support. Right now, I was looking only at her eyes, trapped in them. Trapped by its beauty. Trapped by "her" beauty. I never wanted to let her go. Without warning, I immediately crashed my lips into hers. After a few seconds she responded and kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and her lower lip asking for entrance. I could feel her smiling on my lips. She parted her lips, allowing my tongue to enter . She tasted sweet, as I always imagined.. We fought for dominance and of course, I won. No, I didn't feel lust. I felt longing and love. I couldn't imagine it. I was with her, kissing her right now. The lips that I always wanted to kiss. Her soft, plump and luscious lips, I'm kissing them right now. Her beautiful voice that I really missed, I finally heard it. Her touch that I missed a lot, she had her arms wrapped around my neck and I had my arms around her waist. The feeling of safeness that I was afraid to lose, I got to feel it now. She always made me feel safe and at ease. Her vintage rose scent that was lingering in the air, I could smell it once again. Every single time I smell her scent, I would feel nervous and excited knowing that she was near me. Her gorgeous smile that always made my heart flutter, I could see it every day, now. Her amazing fighting skills and how hot she looked, I was able to be amazed and impressed by her. She was right in front of me, alive and breathing. We broke the kiss and took a deep breath from the long kiss we had. I leaned on her forehead until our noses were touching. We both smiled at each other. She was staring lovingly into my eyes and I was staring intensely into hers. Her cheeks were rosy and she looked really adorable. Now that she was here, I am never letting her go.
 
Chaejin POV

I heard that Min mi was admitted to the hospital. *I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Min mi..* I bought her a bouquet of roses and went to the hospital. When I reached, I walked to the receptionist. "Hello, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked while smiling. "Can I please get the room number of Woo Minmi?" I asked. She nodded and searched for Min mi's room number. While waiting, I saw a nurse staring at me from the corner of my eye. I looked at her and she faced the other way. *Weird* I thought. "Sir, patient Woo Min mi is on the 6th floor and her room number is 659" she handed me a piece of paper with information. "Thank You" I bowed slightly and walked to the elevator. I've reached the 6th floor and Min mi's room wasn't hard to find. I stood in front of her door nervously and reached for the knob. I was about to open the door when I heard Ljoe's voice. *Guess I was too late* I sighed. I walked away from her room and sat down on a chair. 

 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________