Big Fight

Life As Treble

 

 

 

No one's POV
Mr Hwang and Mr Goo were fighting against each other. It was a sight to watch. Brother versus brother and it was really intense. The brothers were looking at each other like they wanted to murder each other. They were really scary. "One of us will be left standing, and that would be me" Mr Goo declared confidently while smirking at his younger twin. "We'll see about that" he murmured and glared at his elder twin. *Appa, I will make you proud* Mr Hwang promised. 
 
Min mi was trying her best, protecting Su min while fighting a few people. A big fight had started in the warehouse. Gangs were all over the place. Super Junior, Ze:a and 2PM had to fight against B1a4, C-Clown, Bigstar, 100%, Beast, History, Coed-School and M.I.B. Obviously, Mr Hwang's side was losing because they were outnumbered. Punches, kicks, grunts, groans were clearly heard. Min mi easily took down all of the girls from Coed-school without even being touched. They were no threat to her. That shows how strong and skilled Min mi was. Min mi had to fight against guys and there were a lot of them. It was no big deal for Min mi but she had to take care of Su min and it was harder for her. 
 
Min mi's POV
After I took down all of the guys that were attacking me, I looked back at Su min. *Thank god she's safe* I scanned around the room and it wasn't good. The whole of Suju were down and half of Ze:a was down. *Oh no* I went to the guys and fought the others. We were very outnumbered, VERY. I wasn't in a good condition because of my injured thigh and the throbbing pain in my head. I managed to ignore the pain and pull through. Although sometimes it hurts like .
 
No one's POV
Every minute passing, Mr Hwang's side was slowly losing little by little. Only Min mi, Taecyeon, Chansung, Heechul, Dongjun and Nickhun were standing. The rest were on the floor, groaning in pain, but not dead. The six of them had to fight against Beast, C-Clown, 100% and SPEED (guys from Coed-school). B1a4 and History were already down, fortunately. After a few minutes, which seemed like hours to the people fighting, only Min mi, Dongjun and Taecyeon were left standing. "" Taecyeon muttered under his breath. "We're outnumbered" Dongjun huffed, tired from fighting. "I could see that" Min mi rolled her eyes at Dongjun for stating the obvious. She looked at the number of people around her and sighed. "You should just give up" Minwoo, the leader of 100% scoffed at how the three of them wouldn't give up. "Never" Min mi, Taecyeon and Dongjun declared while clenching their fists. When Mr Goo's gangs were about to attack the three of them, the door suddenly burst open. 
 
Min mi's POV
"Are we late?" I heard Ri ah unnie asking when entering the warehouse. "Hell yeah" I yelled and giggled afterwards seeing her scrunched up face. "Whooops, sorry" she pouted then the others came in. "Sorry to interrupt your party, but.. BLOCK B's IN DA HOUSE!!" Zico oppa shouted with his oh-so-playful-face. "Seriously oppa?" I sighed at his childish behaviour. "Just fight" Taecyeon rolled his eyes and groaned. "I see you brought reinforcements'" Doojoon, the leader of Beast hissed. I saw Melody, Teentop, Block B and Btob entering the warehouse, Cooly. *Pft, NOT!* I glanced at the bad gangs and they looked nervous when Melody and Block entered. *Well, they should be. The number one group and number boy group is here* I smirked
 
No one's POV
The bad gangs knew if they did one mistake, they would lose. Mr Goo panicked knowing that there were reinforcements'. Mr Hwang secretly smirked at his older twin brother. *Your losing tonight older brother* he shot daggers at Mr Goo. The fight continued between the bad and good gangs. Block B fought against 100% and half of Beast. Teen top fought against C-Clown and the other half of Beast. Sun young and Ri ah fought SPEED while Hae rin and Jenny went to Min mi.
 
 Min mi's POV
"Unnie!!!" I could hear Jenny shouting from afar. "What?" I turned to her and asked and the next thing I know, I was trapped in a bone crushing hug. "Jenny.. C-can't breathe" I coughed, lacking air. She immediately let go. "Sorry unnie" she sheepishly smiled and I giggled. "Who's that? She's so cute?" Hae rin unnie asked pointing at Su min. "This is Ljoe oppa's younger sister" I answered and Su min shyly buried her face on my arms. "She's so cute!" Jenny and Hae rin unnie squealed. Su min blushed and I laughed. "Don't be shy Su min. They are my members" I reassured her. "Hello" Su min shyly greeted and the two girls squealed again. From the corner of my eye, I saw a shiny thing coming my way. "Move!" I pushed the three of them away and grabbed onto the knife that almost hit Su min. I looked for the thrower and saw Rockhyun nearby. *Must've been him* I secretly threw the knife towards him and heard a scream in pain. *Gotcha* I smirked mentally. "You guys stay here" I ordered them and they nodded. I went to help the other gangs to fight. I mean like.. Hello? I had to help. I took down a few of them easily with my skills. So proud of myself *scoff* I scanned the room again and this time, the good side was winning.
 
I saw two figures fighting and recognized them as Mr Hwang and Mr Goo. Since I had nothing to do, might as well help Mr Hwang. While I was walking, I got tripped and fell on the floor. *Okay, who did that?* I looked up saw Ray smirking at me. "You bastard" I hissed and got up. "I wanted to try out your skills, Treble" he crossed his arms and glared at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Fine" I spat out. We both got into a fighting stance. He lunged at me first and I dodged it. I grabbed his arm, wanting to twist it but he grabbed mine also. *Fast* I thought. With both his hands occupied, I flipped myself backwards and the both of us landed on our backs. Except, mine didn't hurt and his did. I think his spinal cord was injured. "Loser" I poked my tongue at him and walked away. All the bad guys were finally down. I was about to celebrate when I heard a gun clicked.
 
No one's POV
Everyone heard a gun clicked and their heads immediately snapped to the direction of the sound. Mr Goo was pointing his gun to Mr Hwang. Mr Hwang was still as a statue on his spot. Cold sweat dripping down his face. "You wouldn't dare" Mr Hwang grumbled. "Goodbye brother dear" Mr Goo smirked.
 
Mr Hwang's POV
"Goodbye brother dear" Chin Jung smirked.
 
 *BANNGG*
 
The sound of the gunshot echoed throughout the warehouse. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain. After a few seconds had passed, I still couldn't feel pain. I opened my eyes and saw a girl on the floor. My eyes widened. "W-why?" I kneeled down beside Min mi and held her in my arms. "Why would you save me?" I asked her shocked. She was still young. Even though I kidnapped her, she still saved me. She just smiled looking at me. "The way you look at Su min.." she softly said and trailed off. "MIN MI!!!!!!/UNNIE!!!" the others shouted.
 
No one's POV
The gun shot Min mi and she fell to the floor. Mr Hwang held her in his arms and they talked.
"MIN MI!!!/UNNIE!!!" Block B, Melody, Teen top, Btob shouted. They rushed to her side. Zico was frozen on his spot. He couldn't move. Ljoe and Su min kneeled beside Min mi. "U-unnie.." Su min broke down into tears. Melody, Btob and Teen top were crying and sobbing. Ljoe took Min mi off of Mr Hwang's arms and held her in his. 
 
Min mi's POV
"Min mi..." byunghun oppa whispered with tears in his eyes. "Ljoe oppa" I weakly smiled at him. "Whatever you do.. don't close your eyes" oppa told me. "I'll t-try..." I managed to say.. "Unnie" I heard Su min crying. "S-su min ah.." my voice was above a whisper. Tears were streaming down my face. I guess I know my fate now. I gasped for air. It was hard to even speak. The air around me seemed to be getting lesser. It was harder for me to breathe. I coughed blood and my vision blurred. My eyelids were getting heavy. I felt really tired and I wanted to take a nap. I could hear sirens and people sobbing around me. 
 
Ljoe POV
"Oppa.. Let me rest for awhile..I'm tired.." she softly said.. "No Min mi! P-promise me, you wouldn't close your eyes" I said while holding tightly onto her hands. She nodded. "J-just a-wh-ile" she coughed out more blood and gasped for air. She raised her hand to my cheek and caressed it softly. "O-ppa, d-don't c-cry.. I-I'm s-sor-ry" she whispered. Her eyelids started to close "No! No! Min mi, No! You promised me! Min mi!!!" I shouted. "saranghae" she mouthed. She slowly closed her eyes and her hand dropped to her side. "No....... Min mi..."
 
Min mi's POV
Suddenly my vision blurred even more. The sounds around me weren't clear. I couldn't hear Byunghun oppa's voice. My eyelids started to get heavier and my eyes were slowly closing. I could only see oppa mouthing 'no' and 'min mi'. I coughed blood and I felt the pain on my chest. It was unbearable. I tried to keep my eyelids open but I didn't even have the strength to. My lungs felt like they were burning and I could feel the iron taste in my mouth. "Saranghae" I mouthed to byunghun oppa. I closed my eyes and I felt my hand dropped. My body and my head felt light. The pain on my chest was no longer felt. It was gone. I could no longer hear anything and could no longer feel anything. I could only see black and I've never felt so calm before.