Trouble

Life As Treble

 

 
 
To all Super Junior Fans, Don't bash me up!
정말 미안 해요!! 감사합니다, 사랑해~ ㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
 
No one's POV
"Suju you ready?" Min mi smirked and her treble clef necklace could be seen glistening in the dark. Many of the Super Junior members gulped in fear. They knew she was stronger than all of them. They saw her skills before and they were truly amazed. How could a girl so pretty and looked so innocent fight like some professionally skilled fighter. She was the Number 1 fighter in Seoul after all. But they were not going to back down. Kyuhyun and Donghae were actually happy they got to fight with Treble once again. They were hoping that they would win the fight this time and not get their asses kicked to a girl who was smaller, but definitely stronger. Super Junior were quite confident they would won because they had a chance to win since it was 2 vs 12. *How could 2 people win over 12?* all of Suju thought. Tonight, it will be proved right in front of their eyes.
 
"We're ready alright" Shindong smirked back and glared at Min mi. Min mi cracked her knuckles and stretched a bit before the intense fight begun. She doesn't want to get hurt easily. Ljoe cracked his neck muscles and knuckles, getting ready for a big fight. He was going to fight his hardest- maybe not since he was really strong- to protect his sister and Min mi. Min mi had located where Su min was before she started to fight, making sure she could flee easily and was safe, unless somebody finds Su min. The fight had finally started. Half went to Ljoe and half went to Treble. All 6 of the Suju guys attacked at once. Minmi dodged all of their punches but got hit by one. Since there were many guys and they were all strong, she had to use more of her strength today, about three quarters. Did I ever tell you, she doesn't only know one fighting skill. She knows a lot. Karate, Taekwondo, Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Street Fighting, Silat, Boxing, Kungfu, Krav Maga. You name it, she had been trained for it and she mastered it ALL.
 
Min mi's POV
I was fighting with Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Sungmin. Well it's not bad though...3 strong guys and 3 uhh.., uhmm..yeahh.. anchovies? I guess..I shrugged and immediately took down Eunhyuk with a hard kick and elbowed him on his back till he was unconscious. Ryeowook was slightly harder. His defense was good, but not very good that I couldn't control. I held his wrist and threw him over my shoulders and he hit the wall, HARD. *Time for Sungmin* Awwww, he looked so cute. His cheeks are so rosy and chubby. He looked so adorable I wanted to pinch his cheeks. How could he be such a gangster when he was this cute. I was fan-girling over him instead of trying to attack him. Well, not exactly. He kept on trying to punch me but I easily dodged all of his punches. "Why are you not hitting me ? Scared?" he taunted me. I became angry and did what he asked for. I punched him continuously on his cute, adorable and delicate face until he was half conscious. "If only you were nicer, I would've let you go, cutie pie" I muttered under my breath making sure no one else heard but him. *Now the stronger guys.. Sigh...* I targeted Donghae first because he was the strongest. He tried to kick me but I flipped behind him them kicked his back. Behind me, I felt a presence so I kicked the person's face. I turned around and saw Siwon clutching his jaw. I grabbed Donghae's collar and punched his face then kneed him. When he was on the floor, I kicked his stomach several times till he was coughing blood then collapsed. I turned around and felt a slightly sharp pain shoot through my left thigh. I looked at my thigh to see it stabbed by a knife. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun smirking at me, satisfied that he had stabbed me. I quickly got the knife out of my thigh feeling only a little pain. You stab me anywhere, except for my heart of course and vital parts, I will not faint. I could only manage 3 stabs, and I would faint, but not die. You would need a lot of effort to make me die. Besides, I didn't train for nothing. 
 
Since Kyuhyun was playing dirty, I might play dirty as well. I took the knife and hid it in my pockets. I approached kyuhyun and did a high kick to his face. He stumbled but did not fall. He was distracted so I took the knife out of my pocket and stabbed his stomach. No worries people, he wouldn't die. The part where I stabbed him would not kill him but make him unconscious. Smart me? I know, you don't have to tell me xD. Now time for hottie Siwon. His offense was really good. Now that I think about it, I never fought Siwon before. We were fighting for about 5 minutes and he was already sweating. I dodged all if his attacks and I managed to kick his stomach and flip him, but he was still standing. He then took of his shirt. HOLY MOTHER OF LORD , HE WAS FUDGING HOT!!!!!! I shook my head from getting distracted and I saw him smirking. "Liking your scenery?" he asked while biting his lips. "Yeah" I flatly answered dazed by his good looks and freakin hot body. "But you're still an an Ljoe oppa is wayyyyyyyy hotter than you" I said while dragging the 'Y' on the word way. I was about to attack him when he was already on the floor clutching his stomach and groaning in pain. I looked to the side and saw Ljoe oppa looking at me. His hands and his face was filled with bruises. He had a black eye and a busted lip that was pretty bad. I winced and flinched looking at oppa. 
 
Ljoe POV
I had to fight with half of the Suju members. They were Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Kangin, Yesung, and Henry. They were all strong. I got punched in the eye by Yesung. I kicked Yesung hardly away and punched Heechul in his stomach till he spat out blood. I made Shindong fell and stepped on his hand till it broke. I elbowed Leeteuk on his leg and grabbed his collar, punched him then threw him to a wall. Kangin and Henry were strong. I got hit by them many times. Henry punched my face. I my lips and tasted iron. I spit out the blood out of my mouth then furiously punched Henry. *Only Kangin left* I kicked Kangin and kneed him twice then punched him and elbowed his stomach and kicked his chest. He was unconscious and bloody on the ground. I looked over to Min mi and a shirtless guy near her. *Why the heck is he shirtless?* I thought angrily while clenching my jaw and fist. I heard their conversation. "Liking your scenery?" I heard the shirtless guy ask. "Yeah" she answered. I snapped my head towards her direction with my eyes wide. She was staring and dazed by his body. *WHY THE HECK IS SHE STARING AT HIS BODY?!* I was walking towards Min mi and the guy. "But you're still an an Ljoe oppa is wayyyyyyyy hotter than you"  I heard Min mi say. I stopped walking. *So I'm hotter huh? Knew it* I smirked. I walked to the shirtless guy and gave him a good, strong punch to his stomach. I looked at Min mi and she looked at me. She winced and flinched, maybe because of my condition. My head started getting dizzy and I fell to the ground.
 
Min mi's POV
Suddenly Ljoe oppa fell to the ground "Ljoe oppa!" I yelled and immediately went to him and cradled him in my arms. "Min mi.." oppa groaned and opened his eyes slightly. "Are you alright?" I asked while touching his cheek. I felt electricity flow through me and my heart started beating real fast. *This was how I felt when I touched Chaejin oppa, but with Ljoe oppa, it's stronger.. What does this mean..?* I thought. "I'm fine. Take care of Su min and be careful" oppa distracted me from my thoughts and warned me. "I promise oppa" I reassured him. "And.. Am I really hotter than Siwon" he asked while smirking. "What the hell oppa? Seriously, when you're injured? Are you really asking me that question?" I gaped and asked in disbelief. "Just answer me" oppa chuckled. "Y-y-yes" I blushed and looked away. I heard oppa laughing then he stopped. He collapsed in my arms. I checked his body temperature and pulse to see if he was okay. Fortunately, he was. I caressed his cheek while gazing at him. *Oppa must be really tired* I sighed.
 
I took out my handphone and dialed Jaehyo oppa. 
 
"What's up Min mi?" Jaehyo oppa asked.
 
"Oppa, come to street xxxxx at an alleyway just behind xxxx shop. Ljoe oppa fainted." I said while looking at Ljoe oppa.
 
"What happened?" oppa asked worried.
 
"Just come. I can't explain" I said quickly. 
 
 
I heard shrieking and snapped my head towards Su min. *Oh no* I gasp and my eyes widened. She was being dragged by one of Mr Hwang's men into a car and she was struggling.
 
 
"What's wrong Min mi?" oppa asked again.
 
"Mr Hwang got Su min. Just come here. I won't be here when you arrive. Tell Zico oppa to send a gang and search for me" I told Jaehyo oppa. 
 
Before oppa could utter a single word, I hung up. I hurriedly ran towards Su min and was about to hit the guy when I felt pain on my head. I turned around slowly to see a guy holding a wooden stick. He had a smug face on and he smirked. My vision blurred. I felt my knees and body weaken then I fell to the ground. "Unnie!" I heard Su min shouting my name continuously. "Su min.." I croaked and a tear dropped from my eye, before I collapsed and I could only see darkness.