Truth Revealed

Life As Treble

 

 

No one's POV 
 
Mr Hwang woke up and found himself in a dirty and small room with no one inside. He was tied up and he could hardly move. *Where is Su min and Min mi?* he thought while shifting himself to get in a more comfortable position. The door creaked open and two buff men came in. "Get up!" one of the men ordered Mr Hwang. "Where are the girls?" Mr Hwang ignored them and asked. "I said get up!" the same man shouted and kicked Mr Hwang's side. Mr Hwang grunted in pain. "Where are they?" Mr Hwang growled. "That's it!" the other man said. Mr Hwang got lifted up and punched in the face. He spat out the blood and glared at the man who punched him. Mr Hwang was being dragged into a room. When he entered, he saw his twin brother, Mr Goo.
 
"Why would you do this Chin Jung (Mr Goo)?" Mr Hwang hissed and glared at his own twin brother, Mr Goo. Mr Hwang was then tied to a wooden pole. He was beaten up pretty badly. A busted lip, few cuts on his hands and a bad bruise at the back of his head due to the pan. "You made me Chin Mol" Mr Goo smirked while walking back and forth with a cigarette in his mouth. "I never did! I told you to stop! Appa wouldn't want you to do this!" Mr Hwang growled. "What does this have to do with Appa?!" Mr Goo sneered and stared angrily at Mr Hwang. "He gave the company to me, not you!" Mr Hwang declared. "YOU!" Mr Goo pointed at Mr Hwang face. "Were always Appa's favourite. I tried to get his attention away from you, but always failed. I always tried my best to win his heart, but I was always beaten by you, my younger twin brother. I was never Appa's favourite. Never once he looked at me because HE ALWAYS LOOKED AT YOU!" Mr Goo yelled at Mr Hwang and he was panting slightly because he was angry. "You weren't trying your best. WAS GOING OUT AT MIDNIGHT AND COMING BACK AT DAWN, DRUNK LIKE SOME DRUG ADDICT TRYING YOUR BEST?!" Mr Hwang huffed only to get kicked on his stomach by Mr Goo and groaning in pain. "My dear younger twin brother, tied up to a pole, got beaten up badly and now.. The company is in my hands" Mr Goo teased while blowing out the smoke from his mouth right in front of Mr Hwang's face making him cough. "You killed her" Mr Hwang whispered. Mr Goo heard what he said but he pretended not to. "What is that?" Mr Goo smirked knowing that his brother finally found out. "YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!" he shouted furiously. "Yes, yes I did" Mr Goo proudly said. "It was you all along.." Mr Hwang scowled. "You.. Were the one who killed Min mi and Su min's parents.." he said. "I was never blamed for murdering them. But you were. Thanks brother for taking my place in jail" Mr Goo laughed like a maniac. "I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!" Mr Hwang threatened. "See Appa? You should've trusted me and not give the company to the younger one. Now, he's doomed" Mr Goo chuckled evilly and left the room grinning proudly. Oh, the grin won't be there for long. 
 
The door opened and Min mi was thrown harsh-fully inside. When she came in contact with the floor, she groaned in pain and annoyance. After her, a guy came in carrying Su min and carefully placing her on the ground. *At least she was treated right otherwise I WILL MAKE SURE HE WOULDN'T HAVE FATHER'S DAY!* Min mi growled in her mind. Min mi and Su min wasn't tied up, luckily. 
 
Min mi's POV
*Damn these ing annoying people* I thought in my head and scanned the room. Mr Hwang and Su min were the only ones in sight. I went to Su min and checked her. She wasn't unconscious but she was fast asleep. "How is she?" Mr Hwang asked with worry in his voice. "She's fine. Just sleeping" I answered. I fixed Su min in a comfortable position and placed my jacket over her so that she wouldn't get cold. I turned to Mr Hwang and stared at him. Ouch, he was beaten up really badly I couldn't describe him. "Are you okay??" I asked then approached him. "Still alive" he managed to crack a smile. *I miss Ljoe oppa* I went behind him and untied the ropes that were around him. "Thank you" he said. "No problem" I shrugged and sat down on the floor with my chin on my knees. "What happened Mr Hwang?" I asked him, still curious about the whole situation. "I wasn't the one who killed your parents and Byunghun's parents" he stated then sighed. "I'm sorry" he suddenly apologized. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? Why are you sorry?" I questioned him. "It was my brother. Everything" he said while looking at me. "I don't understand...." I muttered loud enough for him to hear me. It took me awhile to process everything in my brain. *Now I got it!* I suddenly gasped which grabbed Mr Hwang's attention. "Now you know" he sighed. "So, all of this was a misunderstanding" I said and Mr Hwang agreed by nodding. "Mr Hwang, what are your initials?" I asked him. He seemed taken aback for awhile. "Why would you ask?" he questioned me. "Are your initials CJ?" I straight away got to the point. "No. That's my brothers" he answered. "Why?" he asked. He must've been confused. Well, who wouldn't? "I got a threat from CJ" I mentioned. "You did?" he asked slightly shocked by the fact that his older brother sent a threat to Min mi. "Why did Suju attacked when they are under you and not Mr Goo?" I asked him, a little confused. Since Suju was under him, why did they attack Ljoe oppa and Min mi when the threat was by Mr Goo. "That explains it" he stated and laughed slightly. "Why are you laughing?" I asked surprised because he laughed out of nowhere. "Suju said they got a mission from me but I told them I did not gave them any mission. We just ignored it and carried on. Now that explains it" he explained and I nodded in understanding. Me and him sighed then leaned on the wall. Muffled voices and shouts were suddenly heard from outside. "What was that?" my eyes widened due to the conflict outside. 
 
The door burst open and bodies were pushed inside. It happened so fast the next thing I know, the doors were slammed shut and locked. I blinked and blinked again. I shook my head and saw bodies on the floor. They were groaning in pain. "Hey Treble" I heard a voice right beside me and snapped my face to the right only to be greeted by a face that was not even an inch away and he was smirking. "YAHHH!!" I pushed him away and shrieked, frightened. I didn't wanted him to steal my first kiss. "What's all the commotion about?" one guy complained. "Ze:a, 2PM and Super Junior, what are you guys doing here?" Mr Hwang asked a bit surprised. "Hey boss" all of them cheekily grinned and laughed awkwardly. "You got captured huh?" I scoffed earning glares from some of them. "Hey babe" Nickhun sat beside me and s his arm around my waist. "Go away!" I huffed and moved to where Mr Hwang was. "No flirting!" Mr Hwang ordered. "Yes sir" Nickhun bowed. I giggled seeing him so vulnerable. He shot me a glare and I poked my tongue out at him. "Yah, Nickhun stop playing around" Junyoung said. "Who are you to say that?" Junsu pushed Junyoung away from Nickhun and Junyoung landed on Sungmin. "Bastard!" Sungmin scowled. "What?!" Kwanghee shouted. And with that, the three groups started a fight. "Seriously?" I asked no one in particular. "Don't mind those fellas. They're always like that" Mr Hwang chuckled. I watched them fight and they were not bad, but I'm better, as usual. I heard a stir and Su min was frowning. *Must be really noisy with them fighting*. I went to Su min and her hair then her face relaxed. "May I teach them a lesson?" I asked for permission from Mr Hwang. "You may" he allowed. I got up and targeted the person who was nearest to me. *Siwan* I gave a round house kick to his jaw and he fell to the floor. He groaned in pain. "Awww.. Does it hurt?" I cooed at him, teasingly. "YAH!!" I shouted and everyone stopped moving. They all looked at me. "If you don't quiet down" I pointed to Siwan on the floor. "That will happen to all of you" I threatened and narrowed my eyes at all of them. They gulped in fear and immediately scattered around the room, sitting down obediently trying to avoid me. "Scaredy cats" I muttered under my breath and to my luck, no one heard it. I sat down beside Mr Hwang and he was smiling at me. "Nice" he said, approving my skills. "I know" I declared and smirked proudly. I was super bored, waiting for someone to come and get us. "I really want to escape" I mumbled. "Do you really want to?" Mr Hwang asked me and I looked at him with a "Are-you-seriously-asking-me-that" face. He put out both hands in front of him for protection. "Okay, okay" he said, afraid of what I was going to do to him. "We will get out" he said, determined. "Guys! Gather around" he announced. They were staying at their spot ; frozen, still afraid of me. "Don't worry. I don't bite" I giggled knowing they were afraid of me. Mr Hwang, me and the three groups discussed our plan. Su min finally woke up and she was surprised seeing many people around her. "You" she pointed at 2PM with wide eyes. Mr Hwang saw her pointing at them and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong? Did any of them disturb you?" Mr Hwang asked worried and glared at 2PM who avoided his eyes. "Nah.. It's just one of them flirted with her" I told him and he looked angry. Su min just nodded along. "Which one?!" he demanded. "Ahjusshi, it's fine. They didn't hurt me. Don't scold them" Su min cutely grinned and tugged on his shirt. Mr Hwang softened the ruffled Su min's hair. "Alright, I won't" he promised.
 
"Su min ah, we're going to get out soon. So, stay behind me, alright?" I said while caressing her cheek. "Okay!" she beamed and I giggled. *Aww, she's so adorable* "Are you ready?" Mr Hwang looked at all three groups and me. "Yeah" all of us answered, nervous about what will happen to us next. "GO!" he yelled and signaled his groups. All three groups busted the door down and ran out of the room. I held Su min's arm and ran along with them. 
 
"BOSS! THEY ARE GETTING AWAY!!!" one of Mr Goo's men shouted, alarming him.
 
"Oh you're not going anywhere" Mr Goo smirked.