Day With MyName Oppas

Life As Treble

 

 

Min mi's POV
Today I am going out with MyName oppas. Since I've never really hung out with them before, I suggested going out together. We were going to the movies today and unfortunately, Seyong oppa had to choose a horror movie. I am a litttttlllllleeee bit afraid of horror movies. They creep me out a bit so, today I was a bit nervous. Not because of the movie but because.. Uhmm.. When I, uh get scared.. I sorta.. Umm.. Hug whoever was sitting on the left. Be it a random stranger, I would even hug the person. Several times I hugged a random guy and immediately sprinted out of the cinema, IN ABSOLUTE SHAME. I know.. Weird right? Well, what could I do..? I changed and went downstairs.
 
*DING DONG*
*Right at time* I thought. I walked towards the door and opened it to see all the MyName oppas standing outside. Chaejin oppa was right in front of me. Gunwoo and Insoo oppa were behind him with their hands in their pockets. Jun Q and Seyong oppas were leaning on their cars looking like models. For the first time I thought *MyName oppas are so cool*
 
"Morning oppas" I beamed.
 
"You ready Min mi?" Gunwoo asked while putting his arm around my waist and bringing me closer to him. *Always the player* I thought. I glanced at Chaejin oppa and his expression.. didn't seem good.
 
"Let's go" Seyong oppa said. I went to Chaejin oppa and walked beside him.
 
"Where are we going oppa?" I asked, looking up at him.
 
He just shrugged and went in the car, leaving me dumbfounded. *That's weird.. Oppa never ignores me..* I pouted. I pushed the negative thought away and went into Jun Q oppa's car. I sat at the front because the oppas told me to. Luckily Jun Q oppa was an awesome driver. I remembered how U-kwon oppa was so bad at driving, he got scolded by Sun young unnie and was banned from using his car for 2 months. *I miss Melody and Block B oppas* I thought and smiled to myself.
 
We finally reached the movies and got out of the car. *Horror movie* I thought and frowned. All of us went in and saw a really long queue. Lucky for us, Insoo oppa had already bought the tickets.
 
"Oppa! Let's get popcorn" I tugged Chaejin oppa's shirt.
 
"Okay. Go with Gunwoo hyung" he flatly said. *What's wrong with oppa? No way.. Was he jealous before?*
 
"Oppa, please come with me~" I pouted and did aegyo. I could see oppa softened for a moment but he still had his poker face on and turned his back to me. *Time for plan* I mentally smirked.
 
"Fine then.. *sniff* I'll just go alone.. Hopefully no guys will hit on me and do bad stuffs because no one would go with me to buy popcorn" I mumbled and walked away slowly.
 
"" I heard Chaejin oppa saying and he grabbed my hand and I felt electricity flow through me. My heart was beating slightly.. *What's wrong with me?*
 
"I'll go with you" Chaejin oppa said.
 
"Yay!!" I beamed. 
 
Chaejin POV
When I saw Gunwoo hyung with Min mi I felt really jealous. My heart hurt and I felt like it was being squeezed. I ignored Min mi because I was a little angry at her. Then she suddenly did aegyo. She looked so cute! I just wanted to pinch her cheeks and kissed her right then. I ignored her and she mumbled something but I heard it. She started walking away. *What should I do?*
 
"" I said. I grabbed Min mi's hand and I felt I was being electrocuted, in a good way though. I shrugged the weird feeling away.
 
"I'll go with you" I said.
 
"Yay!!" she beamed and I couldn't help but smile.
 
No one's POV
After Min mi and Chaejin bought popcorn with drinks, they went in the cinema. They saw the rest of Myname already sitting down with their popcorns in their hands. Min mi had to seat between Seyong and Chaejin. The movie started and everyone's eyes were on the screen.
 
Min mi's POV
The movie started and I could feel my heart beating fast. My hands were sweaty and I was clenching tightly on my jacket. At first it wasn't scary so I calmly ate my popcorn when a ghost suddenly popped out in the movie. I didn't scream, shout, shriek or anything. But, I turned to my left and hugged the person's arm. After a few seconds, the person patted my back soothingly. I looked up to see Chaejin oppa gazing at me with his soft genuine smile.
 
"Sorry oppa" I apologized and pouted, "I'm scared" I stated.
 
"It's alright" oppa chuckled.
 
Then I let go of oppa and continued watching the movie. A person was walking alone in a haunted house and the door shuts close. "Hello?" the person in the movie asked. I felt my hands shaking and my forehead sweaty although it was cold in the cinema room. My eyes were glued to the screen, not daring to look anywhere else. Suddenly, I felt someone holding my hand and it felt.. Nice.. I felt really safe like I do not have to worry anymore. All my fear was gone with a single touch. My heart felt calm..I looked at the person who was holding my hand and it was Chaejin oppa. I blushed slightly knowing that it was Chaejin oppa who held my hand.
 
"If your scared, you can hold my hand or even hug me" he whispered and smiled.
 
"Gomawo oppa" I said and smiled back.
 
The whole time I was holding onto oppa's hand. When a scary part was coming out, I would squeeze oppa's hand, not to hard of course. I wouldn't want oppa to scream in pain or DIE. Oppa would always use his thumb to softly caress my hand and I would calm down everytime oppa does that. *Why does oppa have this effect on me?* I thought while glancing at Chaejin oppa. The movie ended and I was super relieved. I slightly ran out of the cinema room. Okay.. maybe not slightly running but sprinting... After I was out of the room I sighed in relief.
 
"Note: never watch horror movies without Zico oppa" I mumbled.
 
"Min mi are you okay?" Chaejin oppa touched my shoulder and I turned around to see Chaejin oppa looking worried.
 
"I'm fine now oppa. Thank you for just now" I hugged oppa and I felt oppa froze at my actions. I immediately let go and blushed.
 
"O-oppa, let's go" I tried my hardest not to stutter. Luckily Insoo oppa  came and dragged Chaejin oppa away. The others also started walking ahead leaving me with Gunwoo oppa.
 
"You do know that Chaejin likes you right?" oppa suddenly asked making me surprised for a moment.
 
"Y-yes" I blushed while looking down. I heard oppa chuckling so I looked at him.
 
"What?" I asked annoyed.
 
"Insoo, Seyong, Jun Q knows" he said and I gaped with my eyes widened.
 
"How oppa?" I asked while crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.
 
"It's kinda obvious you know. He always talks about you" Gunwoo oppa put his arm over my shoulder. *Does Chaejin oppa likes me that much?* I thought.
 
"Oppa, if you knew he likes me, why do you try to act so close to me?" I asked pushing his arm away.
 
"Duh~ to make him jealous of course" oppa winked, "You should've seen how he looked when he's jealous" he continued.
 
"No thank you. Chaejin oppa would ignore me" I frowned.
 
"Because he's jelly.." Gunwoo oppa teased. I sighed at oppa's foolishness and left him alone.
 
"YAH!" he shouted and I laughed. All of us entered the car. This time, I sat beside Chaejin oppa. After the scary movie, I felt exhausted so I slept. 
 
Chaejin POV
I was looking out of the window when I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Min mi leaning on my shoulder. She looked very peaceful and pretty. Her position didn't seem comfortable so I shifted myself to make her lean more and not get a neck cramp when she wakes up. I traced her facial features. From her eyebrows, to her beautiful round eyes, then her sharp and cute nose, then her rosy and smooth cheeks, then to her soft, plump and small lips. All the way to her house, I was staring at her face and wondered how could someone so beautiful be on earth and not in heaven. We finally reached her house so I had to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes cutely and went out of the car.
 
"Bye oppas" she waved.
 
"Bye Min mi" MyName chorused. Then we left her house. *I'm glad I've got to spend time with you* I smiled. I looked somewhere and something caught my eye. *I have a mission to do*
 
Min mi's POV
I finally reached home and showered. I went to my living room because I was so bored. I flipped through the channels and sighed because I couldn't find anything interesting. "I'm going to buy ice cream" I said to myself. I changed and grabbed my bag then walked to a convenience store. I chose  a Magnum ice cream, payed for it and walked out of the convenience store. I was bored so I walked around aimlessly. It was already dark. Around 7-8. Don't worry though I know my way back home and I can fight very well, you should know by now. While walking, I suddenly heard grunts and shrieking. I walked towards an alleyway, where a fight was happening.
 
"Oppa!" a girl shrieked. *T-that v-voice* The voice was very familiar.
 
I went into the alley and saw Ljoe oppa fighting with about 10 guys while Su min was being held by two men. My eyes widened at the sight and my hands turned into fists. I was furious. *Was this it? The thing that Mr Hwang was talking about?* Well, he's wrong. I did found out about it. I approached the two guys that were holding Su min and attacked them.
 
"Unnie!" Su min yelled and ran to me then hugged me tightly. She was crying hardly so I hugged her and caressed her back. 
 
"Don't cry Su min.. Unnie's here" I released from the hug and wiped her tears. Seeing her red puffy eyes and how scared she looked made me feel furious.
 
"Stay here and be safe. Call me if you get into trouble" I smiled and patted her head. She nodded obediently. I then went to help Ljoe oppa since he was fighting 10 members of Suju. *Definitely Mr Hwang's job* 
 
Ljoe POV
Me and Su min were walking together when suddenly many guys with masks appeared.
 
"Where you guys going?" one of the members asked.
 
"None of your business" I spat and tried to get past them but got blocked instead.
 
"Move" I ordered them. "Heh.. No way" another member said. I looked around and only saw 12 members (excluding hankyung, zhoumi and kibum). I recognized them when I heard the leader talking.
 
"Why are you here?" I asked angrily.
 
"Mr Hwang sent us to get you" one of them blurted out 'the secret'.
 
"Yah! Kyuhyun! Don't mention our boss!" Leeteuk scowled.
 
"Sorry" he hung his head low. *so it's Suju huh?* I thought. What I heard from Treble were that few members of Suju were quite strong. A fight started and I had no other choice but to fight back. It was hard fighting 12 guys alone. I got punched in the stomach 5 times, kicked twice, punched in the face 4 times, and kneed once. My vision started to get blurry. I saw Su min being held by two guys and my anger shot up. I was very angry and I knocked out 5 guys. When I turned to look at Su min, the guys were no longer holding her. I then saw a tall, lean and brown-haired girl who was familiar.
 
"Unnie!" Su min yelled and ran to Min mi then hugged her tightly. Min mi was comforting Su min. I was glad Min mi came. Min mi then walked towards me and stood beside me.
 
"You okay oppa?" she asked looking at me from head to toe then winced.
 
"I'm still alive aren't I?" I said to ease the tension and I guessed it worked because she giggled. 
 
"Stop your lovey dovey act already" Donghae hissed.
 
"Why? Are you jealous? Don't worry. There are many trashy s who might want to sleep with you" Min mi winked and I laughed in my head. I could literally see smoke coming out from Donghae's ears and his face was red from anger.
 
"YOU'RE DEAD!!" he growled and tried to hit Min mi. Min mi dodged his hit then grabbed his wrist tight and twisted it while kicking his stomach. Wow.. Two in one. *Remind me never to get her angry* She kicked him once again and he flew then hit the wall making him groan in pain.
 
Min mi's POV
I just wanted to beat Suju up and go home. I'm really really tired. I want to lay down on my super-king sized bed with my really fluffy and soft pillows. Dreaming about food, ice cream, rainbows and unicorns.. Pwetty pwetty unicorns.. Just imagining it would be nice. 
 
"Hmph.. This time, we're winning" Heechul confidently said and pointed a thumb to all of s indicating that Suju would win. 
 
No one's POV
Each and every person had fire raging in their eyes wanting to beat each other badly. Su min was just watching in curiosity. Ljoe was pissed off. Min mi felt adrenaline all over her body. She wanted to start the fight and get over with it. 
 
"Suju you ready?"