Mission Time

Life As Treble

 

Min mi's POV
After school ended, me, Sun young unnie, Hae rin unnie, Riah unnie and Jenny went to Melody's hideout. We have lots of hideouts. Melody's hideout, me and Zico's hideout, BlockB's hideout, my personal hideout and few more hideouts just incase. We warmed up before our fight. Melody's warmup was not fighting but it was by dancing. We loved dancing and we will always be doing it everyday if we're not busy.
 
After dancing, we all changed into our fighting clothes.
Our clothes were similar to show that we were a gang. I wore my treble clef necklace showing who I actually am. After we changed, we got on our motorcycles and sped off towards the warehouse.
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
"It's past 9, do you think they'll come?"
 
"I bet they're chickened out!"
 
"i don't think they will let us free easily"
 
"They will be here, trust me"
 
"And you're right" Min Mi said.
 
Min Mi's POV
"And you're right" i said while smirking.
 
"You finally came" the leader said.
 
"We never back off a fight unless its an exception" Ri ah unnie said and walked beside me.
 
"We are definitely not chickened out" Jenny hissed towards the person who said it before. They looked like they were intimidated.
 
"Why are you here in our territory?" Sun young unnie asked.
 
"We wanted to confirm if your gang is the strongest. If we win, we get your No 1 spot. If we lose, we'll become your allies" one member said.
 
"Okay, deal then" I simply said.
 
The girls got their fighting stance ready and so as the other gang. In a split second, they were already fighting. I counted the members and there were 9 guys. *Pretty easy job*. I saw Hae rin unnie taking out 2 guys by herself. She swiftly dodged their punches and kicks while punching. Their endurance is not bad. It was about 5 minutes when Hae rin unnie punched them real hard till they hit the wall then collapsed. Sun young unnie and Ri ah unnie were doing fine as well. Each of them also have 2 opponents and they were good also, but not as good as melody of course. They got knocked out after 7 minutes. There were 3 members left. Jenny knocked out one guy with a kick to his ribs. The other two were aiming for me. 
 
One of them lunged a punch at me and I grabbed his arm twisting it then kicked his back. The other member almost got me but I flipped back and swiped my feet on the ground making him fall. I harshly stepped on his stomach and blood came out from his mouth. I did not notice that one of the members were up and he kicked me which made me fall. It didn't hurt though, I was just off guard. From the corner of my eye, I saw a shiny thing. I did a hand stand and kicked the knife out of his hands then punched him in both his cheeks. I gave him one last kick to his stomach then he was knocked out. Luckily none of them were dead. 
 
"We did it!" Melody shouted.
 
I walked to the leader. "So are you going to keep your word or betray us?" I asked him. 
 
"A deal's a deal. We admit defeat and will become your ally. We would not betray you" he said.
 
"You guys were not too bad. With more training you'll be better. We will leave now then. Goodbye" I bowed and then the girls and I left.
 
We got on our bikes and went to the convenience store to buy Ice-cream. After that, we left the store. When we reached our hideout, we immediately showered and changed into our PJs. Sunyoung unnie cooked dinner and we all ate like pigs except for Sunyoung  unnie
 
"Slow down girls you might choke" she warned.
 
The girls including me just sheepishly smiled. After eating, it was around 11pm. We decided to watch a movie. Instead of a horror or violence movie, we decided to watch a romance movie instead. Hey, although we are gangsters, we are teenage girls too you know. After the movie finished, we greeted each other 'Goodnight' then went to bed.
 
*Damn school tomorrow* I sighed then went to dreamland.