Life

Life As Treble

 

Min mi's POV
I opened my eyes and I was on the floor. I felt pain on my . *what the- why am I on the floor??* I saw my brother Zico leaning on the doorframe.
 
"Enjoying the floor?" he smirked.
 
"NO FREAKING WAY!!! Did you push me?!" I stood up and walked to him glaring.
 
"Whoa, I did not sis. You were already on the floor when i came in" he backed away.
 
"Okay I believe you oppa~" I then pecked his cheek and went to the bathroom to take a bath.
 
Zico POV
*My bipolar sis..* Zico thought. 
 
Min mi's POV
I walked out of the bathroom and put on my school uniform not forgetting to take off my treble clef necklace.
(choose any out of the two)
 
 
If anyone I don't know sees my necklace, they would find out about my identity. A treble clef is basically my symbol. It means nothing much actually.  Just that it shows I am the best fighter not only in Seoul but a few other countries. Many people recognizes my treble clef necklace that's why i have to hide it when i go to school.
 
 I went downstairs and saw oppa sitting at the table.
 
"I made your favourite! Pancakes with strawberries~" Zico grinned.
 
"Thanks oppa" I hugged him.
 
I sat down and ate breakfast with Zico oppa. Truthfully, Zico oppa is my only family. My parents died, actually murdered by some gang leader. Ever since then, Zico was my Oppa, Appa and Oma. Even though he's older, i BULLY him, muahahah. Sometimes not all the time. I am not that mean. I finished my food and washed my plate. After that, I kissed Zico oppa's cheek, wore my shoes then left.
 
I was walking and noticed many people giving glances and stares. I know I'm Hot and All *cough cough* (SARCASM) Well fudge off. This is very uncomfortable and they are creeping me out. Go stare at someone else. Urgghh. I finally reached school. Oh and it's not my first day, not even first week. I have been to Seoul Cool Academy (SCA) since freshman year, and it wasn't quite a pleasant memory. Sometimes I get bullied by es and s. I wasn't badly bullied. Just slightly because I wasn't fully Korean. When they found out I was Zico's sister, no one bullied me except for the damn Kingkas. What a draggg...
 
I walked into school only to be greeted by beautiful precious papers crumpled into a ball. Poor papers, poor trees T.T But wait, it wasn't for me... They were attacking another person, a boy this time. *He doesn't seem like a nerd although he wears those geeky specs* I went to him and helped him up. I glared at the people who threw the papers and they quickly went away, scared. I guess my aura scares them.
 
"Thanks" he bowed.
 
"No problem" I  patted his head. Man, if they just know who I really am, they'll be my shoes off clean.
 
"Hey Hottie" a voice greeted me.
 
I turned around to see MyName, one of the Kingkas in my school.
 
"Going somewhere?" Seyong smirked.
 
"Yeah, not your house" I replied. He looked like he was having fun so I let him have it. LONER~~ Sad Life.
 
"If you were just nicer and not some gangster's sister, I would've made you my girl" GunWoo slid his arm around my waist.
 
"I wouldn't want you at all. Not in my league" I pushed his arm away. He was getting angry. *heck yeah*
 
"Them am I in your league?" Chaejin approached me.
 
" off dude. You are so not my type. Gunwoo is much better" I hissed.
 
Obviously I was joking about the Gunwoo thing. In Soo was about to grab me when the bell rang. The bell somehow always saves my life.
 
"Better luck next time" I tripped Jun Q and waved at them.
 
They were left there dumbfounded. I walked to my class and saw my gang. 
 
"Unniedeul and maknae annyeong~" I hugged each of them.
 
"Hey Minmi/unnie" they greeted back. We all went to our seats and the lesson started.
 
"Class we have new students but they will not be coming today because of some business" the teacher said.
 
"Are they guys or girls?" a student asked. "Guys, 6 of them" the teacher answered.
 
There were squeals by girls and groans by guys. *Sigh..high school life* I was jotting down notes when something hit me. I saw a paper on the floor and picked it up.
 
'Check your phone' from Sunyoung.
 
I took out my phone and read a message.
 
To: Min Mi
'Tonight at 9. Warehouse near the suburbs. Fight'
From: Taeil Oppa
 
'Got it' I replied to Taeil oppa.
 
 

*Guess Melody is busy tonight* I smirked.