Visit

Life As Treble

 

WARNING: Boring chapter ahead

 

 
Min mi's POV
Today was a gloomy day for me. I always get upset on this particular day. The 6th of October, when my parents died. Today was my parents' death anniversary. Their 4th year to be exact. Me and Zico oppa are going to visit their graves soon. 
 
I changed into a black dress that reached the floor and wore sunglasses with my necklace. 
 
 
I walked downstairs and saw Zico oppa talking to a few men in suits.
 
"Good morning Miss Woo" the men greeted and bowed.
 
"Morning" I greeted them back and sat on the couch.
 
"Are you ready sis?" Zico oppa asked.
 
"Yes, I am" I said.
 
"Lets go now Mr and Mrs Woo" our butler, Mr Oh said.
 
Just so you know, my parents were the owners of the biggest company in Seoul. That made a lot of sense why they are dead now. They were targeted by a man who owned the 2nd largest company in Seoul. Unfortunately, the man was a gang mafia leader. He threatened many gangs and killed many but he wasn't the strongest. He used to be but now.. I AM THE STRONGEST. 
 
Me and Zico oppa were supposed to take over the company but we refused. So we let our closest uncle to take over. He was trustworthy enough and the company was doing very well as usual. He was also a gang leader of the underground. They don't do drugs and all. They just rule the underground. We entered the limo and the driver brought us to our parents' grave. When we reached I got out of the car. One of our guards escorted me and oppa to our parents' grave. 
 
"We will leave you alone Mr and Mrs Woo" the guards said then left us. Me and Zico oppa cleaned our parents grave and sprinkled petals all over. Then, me and Zico oppa started talking to oma and appa.
 
"Annyeong oma and appa. How are you? I missed you a lot. I'm trying my best to take care of Min mi. Don't worry she's a good sister. Even though sometimes she bullies me" I nudged oppa playfully and he chuckled. "I Love You oma and appa" he continued. If I'm not mistaken, I saw a tear dropped from his eye.  
 
"Hey oma and appa. I missed you so much. Don't you miss me? I wish you were here right now with me and oppa. How are you guys?? I feel lonely sometimes without you. Don't worry about us, really. Oppa is an awesome parent and he always tries his best. Although sometimes he fails. Please watch over us and I Love You eomonim and abeonim~" tears rolled down my cheeks and I tried my hardest to stop it but it turned into sobbing.
 
Zico POV
Min mi was sobbing and I went to comfort her. I hugged her and caressed her back. 
 
Min mi's POV
I was sobbing then Zico oppa hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. He caressed my back gently but I couldn't stop crying. He then tried comforting me by saying soothing words. 
 
"Don't worry Min mi. While I am still alive, I will protect you with my life. I will find the murderer and he will be punished. Don't cry.." he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away. I finally stopped crying.
 
"Thanks oppa" I tried smiling. 
 
"We have to go home now Mr and Mrs Woo" our butler informed.
 
"Okay" we both replied. We went into the limo.
 
"Oppa I want ice cream" I demanded.
 
"Okay sis. Mr Oh let's stop at the convenience store" oppa chuckled and told our butler.
 
"Yes sir" he replied. Our butler dropped us at the convenience store.
 
"Mr Oh, you may leave now. We will walk home" oppa told him.
 
"Okay sir. Take care. Goodbye Mr and Mrs Woo" he replied.
 
"Goodbye Mr Oh" me and oppa waved goodbye. After he left, me and oppa bought ice cream.
 
I had mint choco chip
 
 
 
while oppa had cookies n' cream.
 
 
It was about time oppa received a text telling him that there's a new mission from his boss. And I was so right. SMART ME :D
 
Zico POV
I got a mission from my boss and I was afraid to leave Min mi alone.
 
"Sis, I have to leave you now" I said.
 
"Okay oppa. Don't get hurt" she smirked.
 
"I won't" I patted her head.
 
"Bye sis" I continued.
 
"Bye oppa" she waved and I left her. 
 
Min mi POV
After oppa left, I felt lonely. I slowly walked enjoying the breeze and scenery. 
I was walking alone when suddenly........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bumped into a street lamp and stumbled back holding my forehead.
 
"Owwie.. Damn you street lamp!!" I pouted, then scowled and kicked the lamp. Then I continued on walking.