missing you is like living without oxygen

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song for this chapter: I really love this song so I hope you guys will like it too. I love the catchy beat+ the rap and the vocals U_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPi3K2-BAQ

______________________________________________-

Your POV

I woke up, I felt so comfortably in my bed. Wait….I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times until I could see clearly where I was.

The ceiling was different from mine old room and then it hit me again. I bit my bottom lip again as I thought of Kyungsoo.

‘’are crying like me Kyungsoo~ah ?’’ I said softly and placed both hands on my face to hide my crying face. Then I heard a knock on my door and I sat up on my bed, wiping the tears away as fast as I could and cleared my throat.

‘’come in ?’’ I said, looking at the door and my mother revealed her face with a smile.

‘’you’re awake already ?’’ I nodded my head and smiled. My mother saw I had been crying but she didn’t dare to ask for what reason and I can’t tell them I have a boyfriend.

Both my parents expect from me to marry someone who comes of from a wealthy family. A colorful background which could made them have some hopes.

‘’come downstairs once you are done and be ready for school.’’ she said before closing the door.

I sighed after she left and pulled the blanket away from me. I grabbed my phone and I had a new number but I already saved Kyungsoo’s number in it.

Jagiya, are you awake already ? I bet you’re still sleeping. Keke ^^
Aigoo, what should I do..I miss you so much. I wish I could move in with you. I hope, you are not crying or when you read this message you are crying. I miss you a lot…do you miss me too ? Of course you are missing me too, after all, you’re my sweet boyfriend and my future husband. Kekeke.
Tell the guys I miss and love them and ask them to have an eye on you.

Saranghaeyo Kyungsoo oppa.

Oh and this is my new number so save it and make sure to give the guys my number as well.

I smiled reading my own message and send it to him. Putting my phone back on the night stand and get ready for my new school.

I walked downstairs in my new school uniform. Unlike my old one this one is actually cute in blue which I like.

I saw my parents sitting on the dinning table. My mother and father sitting on the end of the table. I took my place next to my father and started to eat without a good morning.

After breakfast I got up and walked to my mother to give her a kiss and then to my father.

‘’I’ll be going now.’’ I said at the door putting my shoes on.

‘’behave well at school Haejin.’’ I heard him saying in a strict voice. I know this was because we had a positive place in the sociality.

‘’yes father.’’ I said before opening the door and walking out and heading to the black car which was waiting for me.

As I got in, I sighed, plugging in my earphones in my ears and listened to my favorite song which was the song Kyungsoo sang on my birthday.

I smiled hearing his voice and remembered the event.


Your birthday.

‘’yah, you are peeping right ?’’ I giggled softly but shook my head, though he was right. I kind of peeked.

‘’don’t lie to me Haejin.’’ he said and pressed my lips against each other.

‘’but you know me….I can’t take surprises well since they make me curious to the max.’’ I pouted and felt him kissing my pouting lips.

‘’I know and that is why I love to surprise you.’’ he said. ‘’now open your eyes.’’

I did as told and there he stood in front of me. He had made a path which formed an heart at the end. He was standing there with a mic and I was in awe.

‘’to my lovely Song Haejin, today is your birthday…I know it’s not big. We ate pizza and walked at the beach and then went to this ugly place but I hope you like it.’’ he said looking me in the eyes and then snapped his finger and I heard a guitar playing in the background.

Then a pair of light shone on him and the one who played guitar who happened to be Chanyeol. I giggled softly and there he sang.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

I smiled and felt the tears in my eyes. Happy tears. When it was time for the chorus I could hear Baekhyun and Suho singing along with him.

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

I wiped my tears away and chuckled soft. He may be a bad boy, but to me, he is the sweetest guy I have ever met.

When the song reached the I clapped in my hands, proudly of my boyfriend and then ran to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter