new friend

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

f(x) - Shadow;    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY25vVPCKr8

{i love the song so much and i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge f(x) fan I seriously love all their voices <3 !! Especially Krystal's and Amber's although i am a Lunatic, Krystal's voice blend so good with this kind of music.   the music may not suit the chapter but i really wrote this chapter while listening to my babies}

__________________________________________________

‘’you…what are you doing here ?’’ I came closer to her and she tried to crawl back but she was now leaning against the cold wall.

‘’go away.’’ she said a bit harshly. It was like the first meeting he had with you but this time…no bleeding.

‘’stubborn much huh ?’’ he said slightly teasingly. Minah looked at him and wiped away her tears.

‘’why do you care, you were cold at school now acting nice because you don’t want to be a newbie’s friend ?’’ she tried to go up but then hissed in pain.

Kyungsoo catch her arm in time if she would fall. as she steadied her balance she pulled her arm away. And tried to walk away but she leaned against the wall with her shoulder, hissing in pain.

Kyungsoo scoffed at her and walked towards her. As he bend down to her eye level he saw that she had a black eye. He lift his left eyebrow up and then kneeled down and touched her right ankle. She didn’t hissed but as he touched her left ankle she cried louder.

‘’what happened ?’’ he looked up at her but this time he was worried.

‘’n-nothing..’’ she softly mumbled and tried to walk away but Kyungsoo grabbed her wrist and dragged her bridal style. Hoping that the café and Ryeowook was still there.

‘’nothing, you’re in pain. So stubborn.’’ he softly muttered but Minah could hear it and although he left a bad impression behind her, she somehow felt secure and protected. She looked down the road trying not to make any eye contact with him.

Just as Kyungsoo hoped he saw Ryeowook on time.

‘’hyung !’’ he called him out and Ryewook looked up surprised to hear his name. he saw Kyungsoo and then the girl in his arms.

‘’oh Kyungsoo ? Didn’t you go home straight away from work ?’’ he asked.

‘’something stopped me when I was on my way hyung. Do you mind to look at her bruises ?’’ Kyungsoo asked him and he nodded. He opened the door since he didn’t locked it up, he was just about to.

Ryeowook switch the lights on and then pulled a chair down from a table and patted on it. Kyungsoo got the sign and let Minah sit on the chair.

‘’so what happened to her ?’’ Ryeowook asked as he eyed the bruised girl in front of him.

‘’aish, I’ll be right back.’’ Ryeowook said out loud and went to the his office room to grab the kit aid.

‘’really what happened ?’’ he then asked, making Minah look at him.

‘’just…something you don’t have to care about.’’ she muttered softly.

A few minutes later Ryeowook came back with the kit aid and an ice pack. He gave the ice pack to Minah who put it on her black eye while Ryewook treated her bruises.

‘’hyung, her ankle, you have to check on her left ankle.’’ Kyungsoo said softly. Ryewook nodded and then treated her ankle. After a few minutes he was done and went back.

‘’have a nice drink before you go okay.’’ he said friendly and left to make something warm for her.

‘’you’re still not telling me ?’’ Kyungsoo pulled another chair and sat in front of her. She shook her head and Kyungsoo sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter