morning call

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AoA - Love is only you ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-rJzWZkE-A

___________________________________

The next day Kyungsoo woke up when his phone buzzed on the night stand, sleepily and grumpily he picked it up while his eyes remained still close.

‘’good morning sleepyhead.’’ he smiled hearing your voice.

‘’good morning babe.’’ he said with a hoarse voice. He was so happy to hear your voice this early in the morning.

‘’did you missed me ?’’ he chuckled as your voice was sweet. He can’t wait for the moment when the two will live together.

‘’of course I did. Although I saw you in my dream I want to see you and hold you.’’ his hoarse voice send electricity down to your spine. Something only he could do.

‘’me too. Anyways, I will call you back later, I promised my mom to go shopping with her.’’ she finally said with a sigh, knowing she didn’t like it. ‘’I love you and talk to you later oppa.’’ she said and I could tell she was smiling.

‘’hmmm, I love you too babe.’’ and with that he hang up and got out of bed with a smile on his face. How can he not smile when the girl he loved woke him up this morning ?

He skipped to the living room and the guys noticed the sweet and happy aura around him.

‘’hyung something happened ?’’ Kai asked and he nodded. Still Sehun couldn’t forgive his hyung and he decided to leave early.

Eyes glued on the door Kai looked away to Kyungsoo.

‘’did something happen to the two of you ?’’ he asked. Kyungsoo shook his head as Kai let out a sigh, noting in his head that he would ask him later.

They were same aged but they stick together for almost 24/7. Same class, same age, same fights, same troubles. When he failed, Sehun always got his back. Sad to be true, fate had put the six guys together. They’ve met at an orphanage. All of the boys had a story. Suho was a runway kid, Baekhyun got abused by his father and when he got caught by stealing something he went into jail, Chanyeol lost his parents during an car accident and Kyungsoo was like Suho and Kai got abused home. Sehun on the other hand got abandoned by his mother.

Life is cruel, it really is, so they couldn’t trust anyone besides each other. But then you came and things changed. he had no idea how one girl could change them even though Kai had a crush on you, he knew he had no chance since he saw the sparkle in your eyes whenever you and Kyungsoo were together, though the jerk he is. He was hard to get, but even so through the efforts you made and the hardships you went through.

There was a time you got kidnapped by loan sharks but if it was too late they would lost you. He would lost you and they wouldn’t be the people they are now.

Kai got up and decided to talk to Sehun so he left, leaving the poor Kyungsoo behind. He grabbed his jacket and went outside. At first he had no clue where Sehun would be but then a thought slipped his mind.

He was at the playground where Sehun opened himself for you. Kai smirked as he walked coolly to him and sat next to him at the swing. For a moment it was quiet until it broke by him.

‘’hyung…I saw him yesterday hugging that newbie.’’ Sehun confessed as his balled his hands.

‘’I know you don’t like her, but they won’t date each other. Kyungsoo is head over heels in love with Haejin.’’ he said with a grin.

‘’I know, but it’s just…I can’t stand her. Something is so off with her.’’ Sehun said, looking at Kai.

‘’I know and I have the same feeling.’’ Kai sighed and patted Sehun’s shoulder.

‘’hyung, I know you had a crush on Haejin when we were young.’’ Sehun said with a soft chuckle.

‘’hmm…I don’t re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter