Sehun's outburst

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song for this chapter; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgfV_xVj44&feature=endscreen

(somehow while writing I was rocking along with this song lmfao) XD

_________________________

Sehun POV

I was on my way home with a plastic bag in my hand. I just came from work and I decided to stop halfway to buy some snacks with the money I earned. I know if Haejin noona was still here and she was at our house and saw the bag with snacks she would scold and nag at me, these were times that I really love her and adore her because she shows that she cares about me and the others..

Just thinking about her and Kyungsoo made me somehow cringe because it’s so….corny and mushy. The way they text or call each other were unbearable for any of us guys except for Suho who seemed to smile.

I smirked and remembered the day I actually opened up for her without realizing.

Flashback.

‘’Oh Sehun ! Stop right there and right now !!’’ she yelled at me and I was fuming in anger. This was the first time she actually yelled at me and I didn’t know if I should be happy or not. Happy that someone outside the family cringe which are the guys only cared about me.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her with wide eyes.

‘’WHAT DO YOU WANT HAEJIN ? CAN’T YOU ING LEAVE ME !!!’’ I yelled in front of her face and everyone. Some by passers watched us to see the whole commotion.

I could hear her sigh and than grabbed my wrist as she dragged me away to a playground. She shoved me down on a swing while she stood in front of me, her arms crossed and sighed.

‘’Sehun, I know you don’t like me but I can’t stand to see you like this.’’ she said while giving me the innocent look.

I sighed looking at her and I could understand why Kyungsoo and the others had accepted her faster than I did.

‘’it’s just….that woman, she first abandoned me and now comes and-’’ before I could go any further she had pulled me in her embrace. Her hands were at the back of my head while my face was at her waist-tummy level.

I buried my face in her tummy and circled my arms around her waist and cried. It was the first time for me to cry in front of people, no one saw me crying but she was the first girl and human being who I actually cried in front.

Her hands traveled down to my back and patted softly to comfort me. ‘’you held it in all those times, it’s okay to cry. Just let it all out.’’ she said and I tightened my grip.

Once we pulled away I looked at her with red puffy eyes but all I saw was her sincere smile and the concern in her eyes.  Looking at her big brown eyes I could now understand why they accepted her. She’s not like other rich girls, she’s way down to earth and genuine.

‘’thank you.’’ I said softly and she nodded.

‘’I know, you don’t have to thank me. I care about you Sehun.’’ she said with a smile on her face which made me smile at her.

‘’hey, you should smile more often in front of me, it suits you.’’ she chuckled and pinched my cheek. ‘’let’s go and eat some ice cream. Ugh ice cream cravings.’’ she said with a giggle and helped me up.

We walked to a ice cream parlor and ordered ice. I took chocolate taste while she on the other hand chose for lemon. We on our ice creams as we walked out.
‘’Haejin, you’re the only girl and person outside my friends who I opened up for. I trust you and I’m sorry for giving you a hard time. I’m…a bad person.’’ I said to her while looking down at her.

She shook smilingly her head.

‘’you’re not bad Sehun, you only make yourself look like a bad person but I know all along that deep inside you, you’re nice and sweet. I hope you can trust me from now one.’’ she held her pink up to me and I hooked it with mines without thinking.

We stared at each other and I knew that from that moment, I trust her.

End.

I stopped when I saw a familiar guy and girl. My eyes widened and I was in shock, he moved his arms around her and the bag I was holding dropped.

‘’hyung…’’ I softly mumbled and grabbed the bag and ran to our house.

Narrator POV

Once the boys heard a click Sehun shot up and without even thinking he rushed to the door and grabbed Kyungsoo by the collar and shoved him in the living room.

Kai was shocked, Suho was shocked, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were frozen as statues. Never did Sehun this, not after Haejin had entered in their lives.

‘’Sehu-’’

‘’shut the up hyung. Let me warn you, I won’t forgive you if you replace Haejin.’’ then he went to his room and closed the door with a loud slam.

As the youngest, Sehun c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter