Luhan

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song of the chapter

this song was played in Monstar the drama but this is the original version, hope you guys like it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oslZnsEZZGk

________________________________________________

Your POV.

It was lunch break and I walked in the hallway alone. People from here and there kept their gaze at me so I looked down until I felt like I bumped into someone.

Before I could feel the cold ground with my someone grabbed my wrist with a swift movement.

‘’are you okay ?’’ I looked up to meet an surprised blonde guy and he helped me to stand up with balance.

‘’thank you.’’ I said automatically in Korean and the boy replied me back which made me surprise.

‘’you’re welcome.’’ he said back and smiled.

‘’y-you know Korean ?’’ I asked as if I found out the best thing in world. He chuckled, nodding his head.

‘’yeah, are you surprised ?’’ I nodded my head and the boy smiled. ‘’I’m Luhan and you’re the newbie right ?’’ he asked carefully.

‘’yeah I’m the newbie.’’ I said with a little sarcasm in my voice.

‘’do you want to sit with me and my friends ?’’ I looked at him, hesistant if I should take the offer. As if he read my mind he chuckled.

‘’don’t worry, they don’t mind if I invite you.’’ he assured me and I then nodded.

‘’o-okay then.’’ I said and we both made our way to the canteen. More people were talking about us though it had been like that since the start, I shrugged it off.

‘’so what’s your name newbie ?’’ he asked me and I looked up to him.

‘’Song Haejin.’’ I said smiling to him.

‘’Song Haejin..’’ he repeated with a smile on his face.

We got together in the canteen and I just only followed him to where his friends were.

‘’they are there. Let’s go.’’ he said and he approached his friends. I walked behind, shyly to introduce myself to them.

‘’Hey Luhan.’’ a guy greeted them. The others bowed their head to him.

‘’guys I want you to meet the newbie.’’ he said and all guys looked at him.

‘’Luhan who are you referring to ? I see no one besides you.’’ another guy told him in a matter of fact voice. Luhan looked besides him, pouting a bit he felt like you just deceived him. He sighed but then he felt someone tugging him from behind.

He looked back and saw you hiding behind him. He chuckled softly and took a step aside, making you look up.

‘’guys, this is Song Haejin, she’s from Korea and the newbie.’’ Luhan introduced you to his friends and two boys smiled widely.

‘’Korea ?! YES FINALLY SOMEONE FROM OUR COUNTRY !!’’ they both shouted happily.

‘’eh…are you guys Korean ?’’ the two guys nodded and smiled at me.

‘’I’m Chen, but my name is Kim Jongdae.’’ the one with brown hair introduced himself.

‘’they call me Xiumin, but my real name is Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you Haejin.’’ he smiled and Luhan had his arm around you, smiling proudly at you.

‘’now meet the non Korean guys. Kris, Tao and Lay.’’ Luhan introduced each of them as they waved at you.

‘’so you guys are Chinese ?’’ they nodded.

‘’but we know how to speak Korean. Since we were little we spent lots of time with those two.’’ the guy with blonde hair said which was Kris.

‘’yeah.’’ Xiumin said proudly.

‘’now sit down Haejin.’’ Luhan pulled a chair for you and let you sit down as he sat down beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter