Can you or can you not ?

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

U-KISS - When Love stops; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8hLElZEUhw

---

Luhan still thought about her. His mind was always filled with Haejin. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her hair. Just everything. Even if he wanted to give up, his heart couldn't let go of her like..she's just like any other girl. No for him Haejin is more than a girl. She's the girl who had opened the doors for him to love. If it wasn't for her, he then didn't know what it feels to be in love again. 

It sounds pathetic even he thought so too but she really made him fall in love with her, even though he never believed in love after he found out his ex girlfriend used him.

''You know, we can also just ski-'' Luhan shook his head when Xiumin started tot alk to him. He didn't want to avoid Haejin any longer. No he wants to face her even if it means he has to watch Haejin by Kyungsoo's side. He no longer had any thoughts by running away.

''Let's go.'' Luhan smiled weakly as they kept on walking throught he hallways. It was then when Luhan t he right corner and spotted Haejin and Kyungsoo walking hand in hand. 

They were talking and smiling but something felt different between them. As he wanted to look away, Haejin caught his stare and they locked eyes. While Kyungsoo and Haejin approached Luhan, he couldn't look away.
The sight hurts him but seeing her looking only at him. It was like she didn't belong to Kyungsoo's side anymore. As the couple passed Luhan and Xiumin by, he turned his head around. He didn't want to lose eye contact with her but it already was gone when Kyungsoo whispered something in her ear, making Haejin to turn back to Kyungsoo as he heard her giggle.

''Luhan are you sure you don't want to skip.'' Xiumin asked carefully when Luhan turned to him and shook his head. He felt his own heart beating again when he saw Haejin. That eye contact was like heaven. 

''I'm fine Xiumin ge. Let's go we still have school and tonight's events.'' Luhan smiled as he kind of looked forward to it. He hoped that Haejin will come to. Well she has to since his parents do like her even if she confessed to them that she is with Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo waited for Haejin in front of her class. Classes already finished for him and so he ended up waiting longer for Haejin. As her classes finally finished, which felt like an eternity for him, Haejin headed out of the class and seeing Kyungsoo waiting for her, made her smile as she approached him.

''You waited long ?'' She gave him an hug and saw Luhan standing from afar. They locked eyes again for the second time until she broke it first when she faced Kyungsoo again and smiled at him.

''No, let's go.'' He kissed her cheek as they walked together in the hallway. Luhan who saw everything couldn't help but feel sad and bitterness in him. 

''If only it was me.'' Luhan said softly as he also made his way out of the building. He went to the house he lives in and prepared himself for tonight's event for his parents.

He knew that a lot of important would come. To even think this was his parents anniversary, it also was like a meeting. Meeting other business families and try to hook their childrens up in an marriage.
Luhan took a long shower first. He looked in the mirror after he was done showering and looked in his own relfection in the mirror. He noticed how he lost a bit of weight and pouted slightly. He pinched his own cheek and thought of how Haejin always loved his cheeks.

''Need to gain a bit more weight.'' He mumbled softly as he dried himself and changed into the white tuxedo which was laying on his bed. He did his hair up, showing his forhead. 

As he tried to put on the tie, he walked out of his room to Xiumin, asking the elder one for some help.
''you do it like this.'' Xiumin did it for him while explaining. Luhan followed with his eyes and when he finished, he smiled sincerly which made Xiumin stop a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter