what is this feeling ?

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Verbal Jint ft Sanchez - You deserve better

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdFFk-4CfM

{the song has a really beautiul meaning. i love all of Verbal Jint's songs and a lot of rappers+idols have worked together with him. for example Ailee u_u. hope you guys enjoy}

__________________________________-


Kyungsoo stared at his phone, waiting for something from you. A sigh escaped his lips and felt a pat on his back.

‘’I think she’s tired I mean, a foreign language where you have to take notes too is hard and tiring.’’ Suho said trying to comfort him.

‘’hyung it’s okay.’’ he said and got up.

‘’I’m going out for a while.’’ he walked out of the living room and Suho heard the door closing, then later he heard the door burst open and Kyungsoo walked back in with his shoes on.

‘’I forgot my phone.’’ he said and walked again out of the house. Suho let out a sigh and shook his head.

‘’it’s hard on him Haejin.’’ Suho mumbled softly as he was worried about his friend.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo walked in down the street, kicking a can with his foot with his hands in his pocket.

‘’why aren’t you calling me.’’ he sighed and grabbed his phone and looked at the time. ‘’what exactly are you doing Haejin ?’’ he said softly as he looked at the screen when he remembered their second meeting.

Flashback.

Walking down the street with a plastic back he saw a girl sitting alone by the bus stop. He stopped walking as he studied the girl before noticing it was the same girl who he met weeks ago at the roof top.

He was about to walk when a drunk guy was scanning her body with his eyes and that was it. Kyungsoo stormed towards the girls and sat right beside her, sneaking an arm around her waist and felt that her body tensed up.

She looked up at him and he looked back at her, making a brief eye contact before he broke it off as he looked at the drunk guy still there.

‘’what are you looking at gramps ? She’s already taken.’’ he said with a scoff and the guy chuckled.

‘’and you want me to believe that ?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter