My heart that loves you

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Superstar K5 Park Shiwan - To her lover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328FRWkFcO (originally from Ha dong Kyun).

-------

Narrator POV.

‘’WHAAAAAT ??!!!!’’ The guys shouted at Luhan who just told them the news about him and you being engaged.

‘’calm down guys.’’ He hushed them down and the nodded once their heads.

‘’you didn’t plan this did you ?’’ Kris asked as he raised his eyebrow.

‘’me ? I didn’t. I even didn’t knew about it.’’ Luhan said while shrugging his shoulders.

‘’but how…’’ Xiumin trailed off.

‘’our parents. They arranged us.’’ Luhan said. It still bothered him how they didn’t told him, how they didn’t even involve one of them in this situation to be aware of it.

But what him bothered the most was that he didn’t know how you felt. Were you mad or upset about it ? didn’t you believe him in what he said earlier ? he never once lied to you, he wouldn’t even dare to do it.

‘’why is it like a drama ?’’ Tao said randomly as then all eyes turned to him.

‘’drama ?’’ lay repeated the word with an asking face.

‘’yeah…you know. Kyungsoo hyung and Haejin noona had to say goodbye two years ago, then hyungnim got into an accident where he lost his memory. Then gege and noona meet each other in China and gege falls in love with noona.’’ Tao pointed out as he sighed.

‘’this all seems like a drama and we are the cameo’s or co-stars.’’ Tao said with a chuckle.

‘’Tao ! Now is not the time.’’ Kris said, glaring at him and then looked at Luhan.

‘’so, Haejin. What was her reaction ?’’ Kris asked as he clasped his hands together.

‘’she…stayed quiet all the time.’’ He confessed as a sigh rolled off his tongue.

‘’I don’t know if I should be happy or not. We are engaged but not in a way I wanted.’’ Luhan said frustrated.

‘’I confessed to her that I love her. That I am waiting for her. But….things now are so awfully not right. I saw her kissing with Kyungsoo…I just wonder if she ever felt something for me.’’ Luhan said suddenly as a tear slid down on his cheeks.

He didn’t care if his friends saw him crying now. Right now, he is in an emotional state and it was his first time to cry over a girl after his break up.

‘’I love her guys and I don’t know what to do anymore that it’s driving me crazy.’’ He looked at his friends with those teary eyes of his.

‘’I told you, you would get hurt.’’ Kris said as he stared at Luhan.

‘’do you even have the right to say that to me ?’’ Luhan looked at him with that look as if telling, are you stupid ?

‘’have you ever fell in love ?!! have you ever fought for something you wanted for two years ?!! have you ever felt broken because you experienced a bad first love ?!! have you even experienced one sided love ?!!’’ Luhan said angry at him as he kept on going on that there was no stopping in him.

Kris stayed quiet as he pressed his lips together. Of course he wouldn’t know. His days always went like waking up, eating, work, home, eat and then going to finish of work before going to bed. He was the heirs of his father’s company. There is no time for love at the moment for him and he’s planning to keep it that way.

‘’you don’t right ? you don’t know because your heart is from ice, you have no feelings at all.’’ Luhan said with anger in his voice.

‘’that…you take it back.’’ Kris looked at Luhan with those cold eyes of him.

‘’if I have no feelings, why do I care about you ? why do I care about all of you and keep an eye on you ? why do I also care and love Haejin as if she is my sister ?!’’ Kris shot back and this time it was Luhan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter