His broken love story.

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G.NA ft Sanchez (Phantom) - Beautiful day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHv8WL-Jb0

Narrator POV.

‘’riiight…’’ Kris said as when they arrived at the airport. He parked the car somewhere for only elites and got out of the car and went to the other side to help her to get out of his car.

‘’Luhan, he told you how his ex-girlfriend was only after his money right ?’’ Kris said as he closed the door and went with Haejin to the airport after putting his car on lock.

‘’yeah. She later married another man.’’ Haejin said with a pout.

‘’it’s not  a lie. I will start at the begin.’’ Kris said as he looked down on her and ruffled through her hair like she was his sister.

‘’But please, take this day as an opportunity to think wisely about your decision Haejin-ah. It hurts me to see Luhan being hurt again, but it also hurts whenever I look at you.’’ He stopped walking and looked at her for a while.

‘’what do you mean ?’’ She askd with a frown.

‘’What I mean is, that you should stop pretending to be not hurt and come to me instead to tell your worries and problems off. I see you as my younger sister and I want to protect you from hurting, so please.’’ Kris pleaded. It was unusual for him to plead to people, barely to even say corny things like that, but the girl in front of him really can do anything on him. Though he didn’t love her romantically. He always had love and see her as his younger sister.

‘’I promise, but only if you don’t be randomly corny like this time ever again okay ?’’ She said jokingly although she really meant the first one.

‘’I promise.’’ He said and they walked further.

‘’but I will tell you that story when were at Jeju Island.’’ He looked at her which she responded with a nod.

Kyungsoo POV

‘’oppa ~’’ I recognize that voice. That voice I once loved to hear but now…now it was all gone.

‘’oppa ~ wait, I have something to tell you.’’ Minah managed to get near to me and grab me by my wrist to stop me from walking.

‘’Minah, were over, I have no time okay.’’ I said as I turned around to look at her.

She released my wrist, but something was really off with her gestures. The way she acted, that smile or more smirk I never saw on her face.

‘’I think that you will like it what I have to say to you…oppa.’’ She said as she stepped forward and crossed her arms together.

‘’just get to the point, I’m going to be late for classes.’’ I said with a harsh voice, slightly irritated by her.

‘’hmmmm…I am sure you are still after Song Haejin, but I think you have no chance on her anymore.’’ She said, which made me curious and angry at the same time.

What the heck does this girl mean ? no chance ? last time we went on a date and we actually kissed.

‘’are you jealous because I love her ?’’ I asked confused and she shook her head.

‘’ani, I’m just saying oppa…Luhan and Haejin. They’re engaged.’’ She said confidently and it made me quite shock but I still managed to act cool.

‘’liar.’’ I said and turned back around and left her.

But the way she said it. It was in a way that bothered me. Haejin and Luhan can’t possibly be engaged right ? I promised her to marry her.

Narrator POV.

‘’is it true ?’’ Kyungsoo was facing Luhan who was quite shock that he had found out. How can this possibly be leaked when only his friends…..ing Zitao Luhan cursed in his head.

‘’it is.’’ Luhan said serious. Before Kyungsoo could snap at him he said,

‘’don’t blame me. You only know we are engaged, however not on our own free will. Not on how I wanted to get her.’’ Luhan said as he sighed.

‘’what do you mean ?’’ Kyungsoo asked confused. How can it not be on his own free will ?

‘’our parents. They arranged us okay.’’ Luhan said and sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter