arangement

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BtoB - Why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLOd-IZTvk&list=UUOyvLxZeNl5cFeXMH4Th3GQ

Narrator POV.

‘’so, what I wanted to say before…’’ Kyungsoo began as the two of you were sitting alone in a cable car going up to the Namsan Tower.

‘’I want to start with you again Haejin.’’ He looked at you with truthful eyes. It wasn’t a lie, he really wanted to start with you again. He wanted to end every bad thing what happened the past years and have a brand new start with you.

‘’me too’’ you said softly and kissed his cheek and laid your head on his shoulder, snuggling closer to him while he was grinning from ear to ear.

Although everything is good between the two of you, deep inside somewhere of you, you felt guilty towards Luhan.

What about him ? all this time you gave him false hope.

A small sigh escaped your lips and you felt all of a sudden not well. Was it okay for you to start with Kyungsoo again without giving Luhan a chance too ? Wouldn’t it be only fair.

‘’oppa…to be honest, I don’t know how to tell Luhan about us. I gave him false hope all this time.’’ You sat up and stared in his eyes.

He frowned, his eyebrows creased as he understood what you meant. He could sense that you are in a hesitant state, not knowing what to do. Although it did hurt him, he didn’t want to be in rush with you. He got all the time he wants, now that he knows about you. Now that he knows how important you are in his life.

‘’let’s take babysteps Haejin. I’m not asking for you to be in a relationship with me again. Let’s just…take slow and little babysteps until you are sure about your heart.’’ He said as he gave you a kiss on your sleep.

‘’you’ve waited for me…now it’s my turn.’’ He said as he lift up your chin and kissed your lips gently.

Luhan POV.

‘’I told you so !!’’ Kris his voice rang through my head.

He was right after all. I am hurt…again. Haejin, psh, do I even stand a chance against Kyungsoo ?

I punched my steer wheel in frustration as the tears slid down my cheek. I thought, she would love me, I thought…she was different from her. I thought, I would share my future with her.

‘’I must made a sin in my previous life to get this. First…Mei Lin now…you.’’ Luhan said frustrated while grasping on his chest.

He breathed heavily in and out and couldn’t take it anymore. He didn’t know how to handle things anymore.

‘’why did you even bother to follow them Luhan ?’’ Kris’s words again rang through my head. Yes I followed her, I knew about their date somehow and I didn’t know why I even followed them ?

Maybe because I felt like I am going to loose her ?

‘’because I love her Kris.’’ I said and let out a sigh. And just stared outside my window. Everything I saw was printed in my head. The kiss, they shared inside the building in the lobby. Their hands holding when they walked through the park. Everything.

I got out of my car, which by the way was parked in front of our house and walked inside. I slammed the door close and walked towards the stairs.

I bet kris told everyone of what had happened.

I went to my room and closed my door behind me and laid down on my bed.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, my mobile vibrated in my pockets and as I fished it out I read a message from my mother.

‘’Luhan, we will arrive in South Korea at exact 10.00 am. Can you tomorrow morning pick us up ? you can pick Haejin during lunch for us since we want to discuss something with both of you.

Loves, mommy and daddy.’’

‘’just what are you two planning now huh ?’’ I sighed and placed my mobile on my nightstand and fell asleep. 

Narrator POV.

The next day you went to school with Lay. To your surprise, he said that Luhan had to pick up his parents from the airport and that he will be spending the morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter