I realized that I loved you all this time

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melo-D - (no idea what the tittle is in english) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgLQhJnWvI

''Is it true Haejin ?''

Luhan's mother looked at Haejin with a serious look on her face but faded as soon as she noticed the shyness in the young girl. It made mrs.Lu smile from ear to ear and smile warmly at her.

''I see. If it's like this then we won't have to worry anymore right yeobo?'' mrs.Lu looked over to her husband who nodded approvingly his head. 

''Haejin, we know you for a very long time now. We know that you will take good care of our son but let us say it. Please take care of our son. I know he loves you.'' mr.Lu said, smiling sincerly at Haejin.

''We knew from the day you moved next to us that you would become someone special to our son. We still remember Lu Han locking himself up in his room when he found out that he was being used. From the day that he met you and talked about you, we knew that we wanted you as our daughter-in-law.'' mrs.Lu continued for her husband. 

''We will not mingle with your bussines. We won't force a wedding but when the day comes you should already know that we accepted you long time ago as our daughter Haejin.'' mrs.Lu said who wiped a tear away.

For once, it made Haejin smile. She was happy that his parents accepted her. Not because she has known Luhan for a long time but because they were looking at her now from a view where the parents either accept her or not.

''Thank you, omonim, abeoji. Thank you for accepting me as not just the Haejin but as an stranger who really loves your son.'' Haejin turned her head to her side, looking right into Luhan's eyes who gave her a smile back. 

Too happy to have her and not caring his parents where there, he kissed her. Just a peck. It was enough to make Haejin blush in front of his parents. 

''I see the progress between you two is above our level. Right sweetheart?'' mrs.Lu looked at her husband who chuckled.

 ''I hope that your father will learn from you Lu Han. Aigoo, when was the last time he did something romantic for me? 3 years ago? 6 ? Hmmm..'' mrs.Lu said teasingly, although, you could see that she missed those times. 

''From now on son, I must learn from your romantic actions.'' mr.Lu said with a soft chuckle as he grabbed his wife's hand and planted a sweet kiss on it.

After the sweet dinner with his parents and the four of you sepparated ways, he brought you to his appartment. The place where he and his friends lived under.
As they got in, they were greeted with a surprise. Kris, Tao, Lay, Chen and Xiumin appeared out of nowhere with happy faces to greet them.

''AFTER YEARS THE TWO ARE FINALLY DATING!!'' Chen said out loudly to make everyone laugh. 

''And let's hope that the two of you will have many more years together.'' Xiumin who stood behind them, placed his arms around them while he looked from Luhan to Haejin.

''Now, let's all think of the times that Luhan felt like giv-oef'' Kris couldn't finish his sentence when Luhan threw a pillow towards his face.

''Don't even start Yi Fan.'' Luhan said with a chuckle and grabbed Haejin's hand. 

''But I must say, that this is really sweet of you guys.'' Haejin said when she saw the balloons up against the ceiling and the cake on the dinning table.

She always thought that they were really considerat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter