our love last forever

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song of the day;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FiwJdy5bHA

i serously love the song and omg Kang Gary's voice, i have a serious obsession recently with k-indie and k-hiphop TT-TT

____________________________________________________________

Your POV

As I got home I quickly ran upstairs and plopped on my bed, landing on my stomach reading Kyungsoo’s text. I chuckled at his picture where he had a pout on and I could imagine his sleeping face.

‘’aigoo, why so cute yeobo.’’ I said softly and was ready to text him back when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up at the door and sighed.

‘’come in.’’ the door swiftly opened revealing my mother.

‘’Haejin, let’s go shopping together huh.’’ she asked and I sat up. Then thought for a moment. I had homework, but I was ready to have some new clothes but I wanted to buy something nice for Kyungsoo and the thought of buying something for him in front of my mother wasn’t a great idea.

‘’mianhae umma, I still have homework left.’’ I said to her and took out some books from my bag. She nodded understanding.

‘’next time.’’ she said. I could hear the disappointment in her voice. She must be boring the whole day.

I smiled at her and she closed the door. I quickly returned to my mobile and decided to make a picture first.

‘’now what pose should I set.’’ then I looked at my books and knew it.

I snapped a picture, holding my book in my other hand while I pouted and made fake tears from paper. Then I snapped another picture while I blew a kiss to him.

Yeobo, don’t worry I won’t look at other guys. Aigoo, such a nice sleepy face of yours.
If I was with you there you know I would kiss you a good morning. I want to marry you right now.
Me too, I will smile a lot and think of you a lot. Do you remember the gift you gave me for my birthday
I still listen to your voice keke. I love you Kyungsoo and I can’t wait to see you again.
Oh, and you know I already need to do some homework. You want to see my face ?
Oh Yeobo, if I could kiss you, I really would so there is another picture of me.

I love you, I miss you, yours only Haejin.

*send*

I smiled and decided to move on with my homework with no any motivation.

Kyungsoo POV

I was on my home when I suddenly felt my phone vibrating. Taking it out of my pocket I read her name. I smilingly unlocked the screen and saw a text message from her.

Reading the text made me smile especially the pictures. I know she won’t look at other guys. Though she is such an eye catch.

Deciding to text her back or call her, I thought it would be better to wait for a while. When I got home, the others greeted me and putting off my shoes I walked towards the living room.

I sat down when I suddenly thought of something.

‘’oh, I forgot. Haejin has a new number.’’ I said normally. The guys perked up and looked at me with wide eyes,

‘’Yah why tell us now ? So greedy !’’ Baekhyun snorted and I chuckled, throwing my phone at him which he caught it like a pro.
He unlocked the screen and went to the list. Like before there is only one girl in my phone list which happened to be you.

After the guys saved your new number they smiled.

‘’let’s call her. I want to hear noona’s voice.’’ Sehun said and looked at me for my permission first. I nodded without thinking. Looking at the clock and then back at him.

‘’let’s call her now.’’ Suho said with a smile.

Suho grabbed my phone and pressed on your number to call you. He had the phone on speakers and it was dead quiet.

When the phone reach it’s fifth ring we could hear her voice.

‘’yeobo ?’’ I smiled widely and answered quickly.

‘’jagiya, I miss you.’’ I said loud to let you hear. Kai and Sehun made some gagging faces and I shook my head.

‘’ah…yeobo I miss you too. Wait, why do I have a feeling I’m on speakers…yah am I on speakers ?’’ I chuckled softly at her cuteness.

‘’annyeong noona.’’ Sehun said smilingly. The school know him for his arrogant and uninteresting looks but somehow you managed to make him open.

‘’Yaaaaaaah ! When I am back there don’t think I would forget this.’’ she scolded me which made the other guys snicker.

‘’so how’s china ?’’ Suho asked and we heard a sigh. She must have an awful day.

‘’the whole day people were talking and pointing at me and they talked even more about me when I bumped into some guy.’’ she said softly with a sigh.

‘’a guy ?’’ I could imagine her nodding her head.

‘’yeah, but if I didn’t bumped into him I would still be a friendless person.’’ she joked but I slightly felt jealous.

‘’Haejin~ah, don’t you dare to fall in love with someone else you hear me ?’’ I said loudly as she giggled.

‘’aigoo, oppa still didn’t changed did he ? of course I won’t. besides he isn’t my type.’’ she said honestly and I felt proud again.

‘’I miss you guys…oh and I warn you already, you can receive something over next week from me.’’

‘’really ?’’ Kai shouted happily while the other guys cheered.

‘’jagiya you don’t have to do that, they already have stuff’’ I said sending glares at them.

‘’party pooper.’’ both Chanyeol and Baekhyun said at the same time.

She giggled softly and I imagined her shaking her head.

‘’don’t worry I really want to do it. Anyways I need to hang up, the cost bill might end up with a lot of numbers. Next time text me if you want to hear me and I call you instead.’’ she said sincerely.

‘’don’t worry, I have a job already you know.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter