beautiful goodbye

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7nu-qRxQY (sorry guys, I don't know the tittle since I am not Korean but with all honestly, I enjoy listening to songs like this. Unknown korean songs of not so famous korean artist).

-

Taking the taxi, you saw that you two were heading somewhere far. You stared outside and realized where the car was going.
The taxi stopped and he paid the taxi fees while he helped you out. You two walked inside as everyone pass you by. It was as busy as every and you two walked and walked.
He suddenly stopped at the spot where you left him two years ago.

''this is it.'' he said as you knew it. The school was the start and the others were the places they spend. They didn't go to all of them but still, they held big memories and now...this, the airport is their final goodbye.

''Thank you for everything. For loving me. I know I wasn't a great person at the beginning but then you, without noticing myself, filled in my whole heart. I started liking you and then loving you. I honestly never thought that I would experience love...If I could love someone in my after life, I hope that person will be you. You're great, you changed me and not only me but my friends too. You have been there for us and I'm thankfull for that.'' He said as the tears were escaping your eyes.

''I wish you to be happy with Luhan. I know you will.'' He said as you nodded, pressing your lips against each other as you breathed out.

''I'm sorry..I thought I would love you like I did when I came back. Honestly, I am so gratefull that I could be your first love like you for me. You were my first in almost everything, our kiss, holding hands, hugs just a lot of things. I sometimes thought about doing it with you because you needed your pleasure too but you..you changed for me a lot. Komawo ~ Even if you weren't great in the beginning to become friends with. That first time when we met, at the rooftop. I knew that oppa's great because you treated me gently when I was hurt.'' You wiped the tears as he pulled you into a hug.

''It's hard to let you go but we can't go a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter