Letting go of her

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheondung/Thunder of mblaq - Gone; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZRqtBMRazk

--

Kyungsoo stared outside from the café he works at. He pressed his lips together as he thought of Haejin. The chance was big they would run into each other and even though he hate to admit it, it isn’t him she is loving right now. 
Before things would hurt him more, he wanted to break up with her. It sounds stupid but if he has to think about it, he knew it was better for him.

‘’Hey, you can go home now.’’ Ryewook patted his shoulder as he walked to his office room. Kyungsoo went to the changing room for employers and changed into his casual clothes. 
Once he had changed and bid his goodbye to his boss he went outside. Shivering from the cold slightly as he saw from afar Sehun walking home.

‘’Sehun-ah!!’’ Sehun turned around and smiled upon seeing Kyungsoo. As he had catch him they walked together, next to each other in silence. The silence wasn’t awkward nor bad. It was nice.

‘’Are you going to break up with Haejin ?’’ Sehun asked as he didn’t dare to look at his hyung. He always admired their relationship. It was so real, innocent and pure that he envied them together. Maybe that was his own reason that he started to see Haejin more than a noona. A young lady, he fell in love when she and Kyungsoo dated each other properly. 

‘’It’s for the better. It really hurts me inside.’’ Sehun glanced at him and saw the pain in his face. He nodded his head. Would things work out if Haejin stayed here with them? She wouldn’t had meet Luhan in the first place and Kyungsoo and Haejin could marry each other. The small big promise they committed each other. 

‘’I’m sorry hyung..’’ Sehun pressed his lips together, looking down at the cement road as they walked further together. Kyungsoo looked at him, surprised to why his younger friend apologized to him.

‘’For what ?’’ He shook lightly his head as they kept continuing walking.

‘’Sorry for overreacting when it comes to Haejin. If only we told you sooner or even let you know who Haejin is instead of having you to find out on yourself, maybe her heart didn’t shake and instead stayed at your side.’’ Sehun stopped walking as he looked right into Kyungsoo’s eyes who had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter