news

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taste - Don't smile at me, Falling love with you; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XufsuVPudzQ

Two weeks passed by. Kyungsoo eventually managed himself from the heartbreak. He did feel better day by day. He didn't cared much anymore about the things around him. He saw Haejin and Luhan together and although it's not confirmed that they are dating, he hoped they would.

It was because of Luhan and Haejin's love that he gave up on him and Haejin. He always wanted her to be happy and seeing her smile like that made him also happy.

He didn't got jealous because it would give him no good. On the other hand there was still Minah and he wondered if that girl was still alive.

Not that he wanted to go back to her because he is not that type of guy with the exception of Haejin, because he wanted to work things out with her. But he was just curious how the girl was doing. Even if his friends might not like Minah, he still did care about the girl.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watch the people walking out of the classroom. He packed his stuff and got up, meeting the shoes of someone. 
Looking up, he was met with the serious look on Luhan's face. He raised his eyebrows up. Wondering what he wanted from him.

''Let's talk.'' There was no need for Kyungsoo to go against it since he had no idea what they should talk about. 

Walking in silence through the hallway, Luhan let out a sigh as he stopped in his tracks and smiled at Kyungsoo.

It was a smile which Luhan only shows when he is sincere with someone. A smile that reaches the eyes of his. 

Luhan was thankfull of Kyungsoo. Thankfull that he let go of Haejin who he, himself had fought for. 
He met her on her first day and he was already under her spell. For Luhan, it was weird, to feel the feeling of love again. 

Never did he thought that he would love someone more than anyone in this world. Or well, with the exception of his parents. 

He loves Haejin with his heart and going through the things the girl put him in, he felt stronger.  

''I just..feel somewhat gratefull to you and sorry. Gratefull because you let go of Haejin. I make sure to make her smile everyday and don't make her cry. It's  a promise.'' Luhan said as he pulled his hand out for a handshake. 

Having a grin plastered on his face, Kyungsoo took his hand and eventually did a handshake. The war was over now. 
No more fighting over Haejin, no more struggles. It was all peace now. They both could get back to their own places. 

''I hope you will keep on your words. Or else you'll be dead with my own hands.'' Kyungsoo said threatening to Luhan in a joking way as they both chuckled.

When they calmed down, Kyungsoo just only looked at Luhan with a smile on his face. It was just how Luhan looked at him.

''Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter