Rumors

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang - Just a feeling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83PJkx5alsQ

 

Kyungsoo POV

‘’Oppa…why did you call me over here ?’’ Her voice sang through my ears.

 

Today was the day that I’ll break up with her.  This morning I had prepared this with Suho, asking him for advice since he is older than me.

 

‘’Minah, let’s break up..’’ I said. Finally the words that have been in my mind is out.

 

‘’No..oppa, I don’t want this.’’ Minah said, softly shaking on my arm.

 

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, taking a deep breath and turned to her.

Shaking her head she didn’t approve. Ofcourse…after all we’ve been together for how long ? almost two years ? Maybe more ?

 

‘’I’m sorry but my heart belongs to her.’’ I said, looking in her eyes.

 

‘’Are you talking about Song Haejin ? Is it her ? It’s her right !?’’ The tears she was holding in finally came out as she cried in front of me.

 

I closed my eyes, hearing her sobbing. Opening my eyes I stared at the ground as a small sigh escaped my lips. It feels terrible to be honest to break up a ‘’fake relationship’’ with someone you thought she is the love of your life.

 

‘’Minah, we can stay friends.’’ I said softly as I looked at her, hoping she wil say yes.

 

‘’oppa…I don’t want to be just friends..’’ She said as she hid her face behind her hands which she placed on her face.

 

‘’ Minah, please. Our relationship was all a lie  ! the only one who is enjoying this is YOU !’’ I yelled at her and finally the girl stopped crying.

 

‘’how..’’ she trailed off.

 

‘’the others told me. I’ve gained some of my memory Minah, so please let’s stop it here right now before I am too late for her.’’ I said placing my hand on her shoulder.

 

‘’maybe, if Haejin and I broke up before she went to China and we had the same meeting, maybe I would fall for you naturally. But not like this.’’ I said wiping her tears away.

 

‘’I won’t give up on you oppa, I won’t..’’ She said and I nodded.

 

‘’it’s your choice Minah but my heart is only for her and no one else.’’ With that said I squeezed softly on her shoulder and left her alone.

 

‘’I’m sorry Minah but I do love Haejin.’’ I mumbled softly as I returned to my class.

 

Glad that the relationship is over, to be free and to go after the woman I love before it’s too late.

 

Narrator POV

‘’ommo ~ have you heard ? Kyungsoo and Minah broke up !!!’’

‘’No !!!!’’

‘’Yes !!’’

‘’what ? but they were cute though…’’

‘’according to some rumors I heard that Kyungsoo and Haejin are actually together but Kyungsoo got into an accident where he had lost his memory.’’

‘’that’s sad.’’

‘’I know right but- oh there is Luhan and Haejin..’’

 

Everyone in the corridor stopped talking when they saw you and Luhan walking together next to each other.

 

‘’why are they looking at us like that ?’’ you asked as your face came close to Luhan’s.

 

‘’I don’t know…am I perhaps not good looking today ?’’ Luhan asked as they stopped.

 

You stared at him for a moment and then giggled, pinching his cheek you smiled.

 

‘’everyday you are goodlooking Luhan gege’’ you said.

 

He smiled and interlaced his hands with yours. Smiling as he walked with you towards your first class.

 

‘’I want to hear that everyday Haejin.’’ He said softly as he swung your hands back and forth together.

 

‘’what do you want to hear ?’’ you asked, feeling the fuzzy feeling inside.

 

‘’you, complimenting me.’’ He looked at you and smiled when they stopped in front of your class.

 

‘’I will fetch you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter