her choice

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Jinhyuk - best whishes to you; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM82cRltXmE

 

Luhan POV

‘’Luhan…I’m sorry, I …’’ my eyes shot wide open. I was panting, it felt like I have ran a marathon. If only…I never happened to fall in love with her.

Her soft dark brown hair…her beautiful eyes and her addicting lips. I looked at my alarm and saw that it was almost time for dinner.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. I wondered if she was already back. Kris was already back early this morning though she stayed there, in Jeju.

‘’noona next time you have to take me with you !!’’ as I walked downstairs in a slow pace I could hear the laughter of Tao and the soft melodic laugh of her.

‘’oh gege is awake !’’ Tao said as he noticed me. I was just about to enter the living room, my hair messy and half awake. I nodded my head and that was when Tao left the living room and gave me a pat on my shoulder.

‘’how was Jeju ?’’ I asked as I walked closer and sat across her. It was too early for me to ask about the engagement.

‘’it was fun. Kris and I talked yesterday, went to the aquarium too and ate lots of seafood…or well me.’’ She said with a soft chuckle.

‘’did you slept well ?’’ she asked, her eyes landing on my messy hair. I shook my head, it was true, I didn’t slept well.

The nightmare just ago, when she said sorry in my dreams. It felt too real for me. It felt like I would go under another dump soon.

I saw her frowning, her cute frown. One eyebrow was up while the other one remained on it’s place. She’s cute and I can’t help but fall for every small thing she does.

‘’I had a nightmare.’’ I said, my voice hoarse and I saw her nodding. ‘’but it’s okay.’’ I continued. I didn’t want her to worry about me.

‘’so why did you want to talk to me ?’’ I asked as they were outside, walking and enjoying the night breeze.

‘’about the engagement…’’ we both stopped walking as I felt nervous. It was exactly like this in my dream. How we began talking about the engagement.

‘’Haejin I just call my parents to can-‘’

‘’please hear me out.’’ She pleaded as she took my hand in hers and led us to an empty bench.

We sat down as we faced each other.

It was nerve wrecking me. The many possibilities that run in my head.

‘’I am sorry.’’ Three words which made it already clear for me. ‘’I am sorry for being greedy. The thought of you and Kyungsoo fighting for me. It’s an every girl’s dream but yesterday with Kris I realized. I realized that I can’t have everything I want and that’s when I thought of myself when I used to be with Kyungsoo.’’ She said with a soft sigh.

‘’I thought of the times I had with you and with him. Although my heart skips a beat whenever I am with you…it’s different.’’ She said softly.

‘’you choose-‘’

‘’please hear me out.’’ She interrupted me again as she looked in my eyes.

The look in her eyes, it tells everything already. She doesn’t want me. She came closer and that was the moment she hugged me tightly.

‘’Haejin you’re scaring me.’’ I said softly as my arms encircled her waist.

I hid my face in the crook of her neck and I felt myself crying soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter