Wo Ai Ni

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeWon - Sad song ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53FvfrYENgs

As Kyungsoo was about to pull her blouse off, he looked at her face, just to see if she's ready for it, but seeing the look in her eyes how it told him that she wasn't ready yet he stopped. Smiling he gave her a kiss on her forehead before he laid besides her, making the girl confused than ever.


''Why ?..'' She couldn't finish her sentence, thinking that she had done something wrong in his eyes or perhaps she doesn't look good enough for him, that the pleasure he wants from her is gone in a second.


''Whatever you're thinking it's not that. I can wait longer you know.'' He said as he went on his side and faced her. 


''Let's sleep, tomorrow we have to go back.'' He gave her a sweet kiss before he watch her nodding her head and falling asleep. 


As she slept right besides him, a small sigh escaped his lips. He couldn't sleep nor could he stop thinking of what she's thinking. The thought of her if she might have some secrets feelings for Luhan did bothered him, not sure if she knew about it too. The past days they talked more about Luhan than they talked about them. Was what he thought ago still hundred percent sure ? Is she actually sincerly loving him ? His thoughts got interrupted when she spoke.


Kyungsoo's gaze shifted to Haejin as he felt a plump in his throat, hearing her soft mumblings while she's sleeping. He clearly could hear her saying Luhan, not to mention it how actually she kinda looked happy while she's asleep.


''You're here with me yet you're dreaming of him. Are you cheating on me Haejin ?'' He caressed her cheek while feeling her body coming closer to him as she said something, he couldn't understand since it sounded in his ears foreign.
before he closed his eyes, he heard her last few words, ''Wo ai ni, Lu gege..'' 


The next day, Kyungsoo felt an empty spot besides him, his eyes were shut but he could swore that Haejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter