newbie Minah

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this song is just so najslbkah;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpSOFur72N4

______________________________________

A month had passed. You grew close towards the boys especially Luhan since he was the first to meet you. Sometimes you would send the boys gifts but the contact between you and Kyungsoo became a bit short. The short answers you send him and he send you back. He probably must be busy with school and work. That was your only thoughts for so far.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and surprised you saw Luhan’s face a few inches from yours. You stared into his eyes and he stared back with a sparkle in his eyes.

He was the first one to break the contact by clearing his throat and leaning back as he sat besides you.

‘’what’s up with you Haejin ?’’ he looked up at the sky as he felt his heart slowing down. * I must be crazy with you* he thought and looked at you.

‘’nothing.’’ you said with a sigh and felt then a slight pain on your forehead. You pouted as you looked up at him while he had a goofy smile on his face.

‘’pabo, nothing ? Look at this face, it’s time to make you smile.’’ he grabbed your hand and pulled you up and started to walk to his car.

‘’Luhan where are we going ?’’ you asked while following him.

‘’se-c-ret’’ he said without facing you. He opened the door to his car. You got in and he closed the door once you sat inside. You saw him jogging to the other side and you have to admit, his hair bounced up and down when he jogged, making him looking more handsome.

When you felt the door closing you looked at him and he looked back at you. He broke again the contact and leaned in closer as if he was about to kiss you. You closed your eyes when he was very close but then heard a ‘click’ you opened your eyes slowly and he smiled at you.

‘’you thought I would kiss you ?’’ he said with a goofy smile. You turned a bit red and looked away.

‘’shut up and drive.’’ you softly mumbled but then felt soft lips against your cheek. You surprised looked at him with wide eyes.

‘’if you want me to kiss you, just say so.’’ he said and drove off.

You blushed a bit as you quietly smiled but then the thoughts of Kyungsoo popped in your mind and your smile suddenly disappeared.

Kyungsoo POV

I’ve been busy lately with school and work and didn’t had a lot of time to send longer text messages to Haejin. She probably must be upset ? I sighed as I stared outside and when the lesson started the teacher walked inside with a girl behind her.

‘’she’s cute.’’ a boy said behind me. I didn’t looked up since I wasn’t interested in other girls besides Haejin. Yeah Haejin is the only girl I would lay my eyes on.

‘’students we have a new student.’’ I heard the teacher saying through the class.

‘’annyeonghaseyo everyone, my name is Bang Minah ! Let’s become close friends !!’’ I heard her, although I didn’t saw her face I could tell she was one positive girl.

‘’good, uhm…Minah you can sit next to Do Kyungsoo.’’ loud gasps was heard and some soft whispers. I looked up to meet the teacher.

The girl nodded and made her way to me.
‘’good now that it is settled, class president.’’ the teacher says and the class president did what he had to do. Everyone bowed and the teacher walked away since she was our homeroom teacher.

Once she was gone I looked out of the window.

‘’get lost.’’ I said softly in a cold tone.

‘’no.’’ I rolled my eyes and looked at her. She was determined to sit here but there were still a few seats empty.

‘’I tell you again. Get lost.’’ I warned her. ‘’this seat isn’t for you, it’s for someone else now go.’’

Then a girl approached our table and I could recognize her since she was the only girl who sometimes talked to you on school.

‘’newbie, if I were you I would listen to him.’’ she nodded her head at me and I looked at her thankfully.

‘’but the teach-’’ Minah began.

‘’aigoo, such a goody. You can sit with me, I’ve been lonely since begin this semester.’’ she said and then pulled Minah up to walk to her seat.

I looked at her one more time and then at the place besides me. ‘’mianhae Haejin, I couldn’t save your spot.’’ I softly mumbled and laid my head on my desk, closing my eyes.

I wonder what she is doing, then I felt something inside boiling me when I remembered she had made some male friends. ‘’you better won’t look at them like you look at me.’’ I softly muttered under my breath.

Your POV

‘’Luhaaan YOU CHEATED !!’’ I yelled at him playfully.

‘’no I didn’t you’re just bad’’ he said laughing at me. I pouted softly and put away the game gun and crossed my arms looking at him.

‘’you did, you pushed me away and now I lost.’’ I said childish and he ruffled my hair.

‘’aigoo, let’s go drink bubble tea.’’ he said to cheer me up. I nodded my head and clung on his arm.

‘’your treat !’’ I smiled widely and I felt him pinching my cheek.

‘’sure my dear daughter.’’ he teased and I immediately let go of him.

‘’yah !’’ I stomped my feet but we both end up laughing.

We walked out of the arcade and went to a near café where they sell bubble tea. We took a seat near the window while sipping on our drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter