not our last goodbye.

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1uCmpszGw4&list=UU_CtDe1rLFgqZF2MMd_fzAg

____________

 

Your POV

Tears were sliding down my cheek while I hugged him as tight as possible. I didn’t want to leave him. Heck no how can I leave him ?

We pulled away while people were walking pass us. Not minding that we even stood there as if we were shooting.

He cupped my left cheek with his hand and wiped away my tears, but my tears wouldn’t budge to even cry harder.

‘’Haejin~ah…don’t…cry..’’ he said. I could tell he was trying to not cry. I felt so broken to see the sadness in his big eyes.

‘’Kyungsoo~oppa’’ I softly said and he bit hard on his bottom lip while he pushed my head against his chest again as I cried myself out.

If only, if only my dad didn’t opened a new company in China, I wouldn’t cry and he wouldn’t be this sad and we could continue life as lovers.

‘’gate 5 to China is ready to depart in 15 minutes.’’ I heard the announcer saying to the speakers.

Once again I held him tightly against me like he did. Both of us didn’t want to let each other go but we had too.

We pulled away and I looked him in the eyes and weakly smiled.

‘’what to do ? I promised not to make you cry but here you are, crying in my arms.’’ he cracked a joke which made you smile weakly.

‘’what do I do, leaving you behind. I’m worried you will lock your heart like before.’’ I said to him and he also smiled weakly back.

For a moment we stared into each other’s eyes deeply and our faces moved inches forward until our lips touched and we kissed.

It was a passionate deep kiss and I let him roam around with his tongue in my mouth. I let him lead the kiss and I would follow him. This would be our last kiss, until, until I will see him again.

We pulled away, our foreheads touching each other and I breath heavily.

‘’I promise you to come back. Just wait for me okay.’’ I said to him and gave a peck on his lips.

He nodded his head, closing his eyes for a moment.

‘’promise, when I am back, there is no other girl in the picture..’’ I said.

‘’I promise Haej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter