Confession

Open Your Heart

 

So I decided to split A confession and a hangover so obviously this is Confession

 

Ever since the company party, Jessica has been awkward with Donghae and Donghae, who is trying to get close with her. Yes, he admits he's starting to like her, but the good thing is he's not afriad and is just trying to make his move. So after a week, it was Joon's birthday. To celebrate it, they decided to go clubbing. Being Jessica, she hates to go to those places; there are always drunk boys doing whatever they want that irritates her. But of course, since Hyoyeon would be the only girl in the group, she decided to come since Eunhyuk might be too busy hanging out with the boys.

" Cant believe Im actually in this kind of place. " She mummbled under her breath as she got out of the car. 

" I told you didnt have to come. " Hyoyeon got out of the driver's seat.

" Im only coming because of you. You know boys when they go clubbing, they completely just forget about their dates. " Jessica rolled her eyes.

" And are you also coming because of him?" She wiggled her eyebrows as they went in the club.

" Dont blame me if you see Eunhyuk making out with sime . " She warned her.

" Oppa isnt like that!" Hyoyeon lightly slapped her. They both started hearing loud music as soon as they entered. The 2 girls started looking for the boys through the big crowd. " See! Oppa isnt like that!" Hyoyeon smiled and pointed at Eunhyuk who was sitting patiently on one of the chairs, looking around while the other boys just drank and danced.

Hyoyeon quickly dragged Jessica to the table and happili greeted her boyfriend. " Hyoyeonnie! Finally!" Eunhyuk said and let her sit on his lap while Jessica sat across of them. 

" So wheres the birthday boy?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Dancing. " He pointed at the crazy guy, throwing random dance moves on the dance floor. 

" How much did he drink?" Hyoyeon laughed with Jessica.

" Like 3 to 5 shots. "

" What the hell did he drink then?" Jessica kept laughing.

" I have no idea, Donghae asked for the strongest drink since it was his birthday so yeah. " Eunhyuk answered. 

" Where's Dongahe anyway?" Hyoyeon asked for Jessica. She knew that Jessica was wondering where he was once they enetred the club. 

" I dont know, dancing I think. Last time I saw him, his hands were all over some girl. " Eunhyuk smirked. 

Hyoyeon saw Jessica straighten her back and made a sort of a  mad - sad expression. " Dod you guys want something to drink?" The bartender asked.

" Uhm, I'll have Margarita. " Hyoyeon smiled. 

" Apple Martini for me. " Eunhyuk raised his hand. 

" And you Miss?" The bartender asked Jessica who wasnt paying attention to him.

Hyoyeon looked at where Jessica was staring. Her eyes were locked on Donghae dancing with some girl. The girl was touching him in some places as she danced inappropiatly while his hands were placed on her hips while they moved in the beat. 

" Jessica, you okay?" Hyoyeon worriedly asked.

" Wh- Y-yeah, Im fine. " She forced a smile once she took her attention off him. She turned to the bartender and said, " I'll have the strongest one here. " 

Hyoyeon was surprised at what she said. She looked back at Donghae and the girl then looked back at her bestfriend. She worriedly looked at her while Jessica glared at the girl who was dancing with him and took one shot of the drink. 

15 minutes passed and all Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk did was watch Jessica get herself drunk. She already drank 7 shots non-stop. Hyoyeon has been trying to stop her but Jessica was too stubborn.

" I didnt know she could drink like this.. " Eunhyuk was shocked at Jessica.

" She never does this. " Hyoyeon worriedly asked. 

" YAH! GO DANCE! " Jessica's high pitch said. " YOU DONT HAVE TO B-BABYSIT M-ME! " She yelled and took one shot again.

" Jessica, seriously stop, you've had enough of this. " Hyoyeon took the glass from her.

" Yeah, y-you're right. " She frowned at the empty glassed in front of her. " YAH, BARTENDER! GIVE SOME OF YOUR OTHER UH.. OTHER GOOD ONES!" She yelled.

" What? No, Jessica stop. " Hyoyeon said and turned to the bartender. " She's had enough, dont serve her anymore. " She said as the bartender just nodded.

" N-NO, I W-WANT MORE!!!" Jessica whined.

" I'll just take her ho- " Hyoyeon stopped her sentence when Jessica wondered off. " Yah! Where do you think you're going?! " She yelled at her bestfriend.

" IF I CANT DRINK I-IM DA-DANCING!" She yelled and walked to the dance floor as she started pumping her fist.

" Aish, seriously, tha girl. " Hyoyeon gave up and sat back down beside Eunhyuk.

" So you actually never seen her like that?" Eunhyuk was still shocked at Jessica.

" 10 years of being with her, she's never been like that. " Hyoyeon worriedly asked. " Getting drunk like that? Never. "

" Maybe she just has problems. " He suggested. " People do that. Getting so drunk just so they could forget about their problems. " 

" Probably.. " Hyoyeon said. Her eyes then landed at Donghae who just finished dancing with the girl and started walking to them. 

" Heeeey! " Donghae smiled. " So what are the love birds talking about?" He sat beside Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk pointed at Jessica who was crazily dancing on the dance floor with Joon. " What the hell? How much did she drink?" He laughed.

" Like 8 shots. Same drink you ordered Joon. " Hyoyeon said and worriedly looked at Jessica.

" Woah.. Isnt that kinda uh.. Strong..?" Donghae changed his expression.

" I dont know, you were the one who mention it. " Eunhyuk said and drank his drink. 

" That was for Joon plus he only drank like 4 shots.. I didnt expect Jessica to drink that much. " He got worried.  He watched Jessica drunkly dancing on the dance floor.  He took his mind off her and turned to the couple. " Why dont you guys do something, I'll watch over her. " He said.

" Its fine, I'll wa- " Hyoyeon was stopped by DOnghae. 

" I'll watch her, dont worry. You and I both know you guys want some time alone. " Donghae smiled.

" Bu- "

" Thats not a bad idea. He could watch over for her. " Eunhyuk smiled.

" But you know Jessica, she's not - " Hyoyeon kept talking. 

" Dont worry, I'll watch over her, seriously. " Donghae kept volunteering.  " Plus if I failed to watch her, Eunhyuk here is probably gonna beat me up for not watching his girlfriend's bestfriend. " 

" Yeah, he's right about that. " Eunhyuk pointed at him and smiled.

Hyoyeon sighed, looked at her wild bestfriend and back at Eunhyuk, who kindly smiled and nodded. " Fine, " She got up with Eunhyuk who smiled widly. " Im trusting you Donghae, but if I hear something bad happened to her, I will kill you, period. " She threated him, causing him to back away. 

Eunhyuk just laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. " CALL ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS!" Hyoyeon yelled when they walked away and disappeared through the crowd. 

Donghae just sighed and sat back down. He ordered some drinks and kept himself entertained as he drank it and watched the people party. 5 minutes of just sitting there, doing nothing, his friend finally came. 

" Yooo! What the hell are you doing? Go party! " Seungri laughed and drunkly sat beside him.

" Later. " Donghae simply answered. 

" No! G-go now! I heard there's this hot, drunk chick dancing around. " Seungri smirked. 

" Really? Who?" He asked.

" Uh.. I dont know.. Uhm.. Some girl with brown hair? I heard she's also wearing uh- shorts like short shorts and like with uh.. like.. some shirt. " Seungri drunkly said. " But damn, man, her legs were hot. " He smiled. 

Donghae opened his mouth to speak but the drunk Seungri interupped him with a yell. " OH! HER! THAT GIRL OVER THERE!" He pointed.

Donghae looked at his direction and saw the girl getting touched inappropiatly. The guy was touching her in some places. Donghae was wide eyed when the girl slid her hands on her neck and lifted her hair up, revealling her face.  " JESSICA?" He yelled. 

" J-Jessica? Her? Naaah, man. She wouldnt do that. " Seungri laughed. 

Donghae ignored his comment and continued to watch Jessica and the guy with jealousy.  He clenched his fist and stood up when the guy kept touching her and started grinding on her . The guy's hand was placed on her hips and lead her hips to sway through the beat of the song. Donghae couldnt watch it anymore and exploded. He harshly pushed his chair back and ran to the dance floor, ignoring Seungri.

" Yah, Jessica. Lets go. " Donghae took her by the wrist.

" Yah, what the hell? Let me be." Jessica talked back and yanked his hand away.

" We're going now. " Donghae took her wrist and was about to drag her away when the guy she was dancing with stopped him.

" Yah, where do you think you're going? She's mine. " The guy said and took Jessica away. 

" She's not yours. " Donghae glared at him and pulled Jessica behind him. 

" What the hell is your problem, man? Get your own girl. " The guy said and reached over Jessica's hand but Donghae blocked his way.

" Im not letting you take advantage of her. " He glared at him. 

" Dude! Its a club, man! " The guy laughed. " People get drunk to get ed. " He smirked.

WIthout thinking, Donghae punched the guy's face, causing the guy to fall back. " What the , man!" The guy swore at him and quickly got up and tackled him down. Of course, this didnt stop Donghae, who kept punched his side as he tried to push him off.

" Y-yah! Donghae! S-stop!" Jessica said, but she was too drunk to even try.

Luckily, Youngguk came with a slighly recovered Joon from being drunk. " YAH! STOP!" Youngguk yelled and took the guy off Donghae.

Donghae immediantly got up and tried to punch him but Joon stopped him. " D-Donghae. Stop!" He said, but since Joon was also drunk, he didnt listen to him and pushed him out of the way. He was about to charge at the guy when the bodyguards came.

" YOU TWO OUT OF HERE!" The bodyguard said. One bodyguard took Donghae by the shirt but he quickly yanked it away.

" Dont touch me. " Donghae angerily said. " Jessica, lets go. " He turned around after he glared at the guy. He took Jessica by the hand and dragged her out of the club and into his car. 

" W-Woaaah! That was fun!" Jessica laughed as they got in the car.

Donghae ignored her comment and started driving, but of course, he was furious at her, " Why the hell would you do that?! You know that guy could take advantage of you?! What if he- "

" Come down, dad. " She joked. " You're the one who almost knocked him out. I mean l-like, the was very.. very uh.. rude of you. We were j-just dancing then you.. you punch him and and.. kidnap me."

" Dancing?! He was basically touching you! ually!" 

" Come on, Hae! Whats your problem? "

" Hyoyeon told me to watch you and I will. "

" Still! That doesnt mean you co-could punch the guy! He was my dance partner!" She started to whine.

Donghae got annoyed of her stubborness and sighed, " Jessica, just please stop talking. "

" No, I'll talk when I wanna talk!" She said as Donghae just sighed. " I wonder if the guy's alright.. I - I think I saw b-blood on his shirt.. hm.. M-maybe is was your blood? I m-mean your mouth bleeding." She pointed the corner of his mouth. " Why would you even do that, that- that was ve-very harsh of you. I mean, the gu-guy wasnt even talking to you and wa-was just minding his ow-own..."

She kept talking about how sorry she was for the guy which annoyed Donghae. " Jessica. Please can you just be quiet?"

" No, I cannot be quiet. " She stuck his tongue at him. " I still feel sorry for him. Why would you even do such a thing? You know violent people ar-are not m-my type. " She crossed her arms. " You s-should really say sorry. Poor guy.. Why would do such a thing, Donghae? Your dad will not l- "

Donghae scratched his head in frustation and exploded. " YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS, BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT HIM TOUCHING YOU." 

Jessica just blankly stared at him. " Wh-why were you jealous?" She cutely asked.

Donghae sighed and kept his head down once the light turned red. " Because I think.. I .. " He looked up at Jessica. " Because Im falling for you, Jessica. "

Jessica was wide eyed at first and then smiled. " I love you too then!" She hugged him like a kid, which didnt surprise him at all since because of her state. " So are we like uh.. B-boyfriend and gi-girlfriend?" She asked.

" I wish it was that easy. " He mummbled and started driving. 

Jessica then clapped and gasped. " Y-you know, I havent had a b-boyfriend for so-so long! I always wanted to.. to go to the movies and cuddle and- and go ice skating.. We would hold hands and- and when o-one of us fall.. we both fall. " She giggled. " A-and we w-would talk till the sun is up on the the.. phone.. or m-maybe not talk but like- like I co-could hear his sound of breathing on the p-phone.. Knowing that h-he's there.. "

" You really miss having a boyfriend huh?" Donghae asked.

" Yeah.. B-but Im always af-afraid s-since they might h-hurt me again.. " She frowned but then smiled at Donghae. " Y-you wont cheat o-on me right?" Donghae shook his head with a smile. " Good! " She clapped. Donghae just laughed at her cuteness and childness. " You have a cute laugh! Thats - thats what I like in a guy!" She smiled at him. 

Since Jessica had started falling asleep, the ride was quiet. Donghae decidded to drive her to his house because he didnt want her getting in trouble if her family sees her like that. 

" Jessica.. Wake up.. " Donghae slightly shook her once they reached his garage.

" W-where are we..?" She asked still with her eyes close.

" At my house. "

" Oh.. A-am I sleeping here..?" 

" I guess. "

" O-okay.. " She slowly opened her eyes. " B-but j-just to let you know.. Im too young to uh.. you know have uh. so not today. " She said which made Donghae's ears turn red. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts and got out the car to help Jessica. But right when he opened the passengers door, Jessic cutely raised her hands. " Carry me.. " She used her aegyo. 

Donghae didnt blame her since she was stubborn. He just sighed and carried her bridal style. He quietly walked in the house not waking up his family. " You smell good.. E-even if yo- you came from the.. the cluuuuub. " She whispered she she placed her arms on his neck. 

Donghae gave her a small smile. " And you smell bad since you drank a lot. " He joked and walked to his room.

" I-it wasnt my fault.. " She said as Donghar placed her on the bed.

" Why did you drink so much?" He asked when he took of her shoes. 

" B-because.. " She started laughing at herself. " I've fallen for a player.. I stupid playboy who doesnt ca-care about h-how girls f-feel. " 

Donghae froze. Is she talking about me? He thought to himself. " W-whats his name?" He slowly asked.

" Donghae.. " She suddenly said which made Donghae smile. " Come here. " Once she said that, he frowned. " Come heeeere!" Her voice got louder. He quickly came to her side. Jessica told him to come closer. He leaned over closer to her and was pulled by his shirt, causing him to crush his lips into Jessica's. Donghae was wide eyed but of course, he enjoyed her soft lips.. Even if it tatsed like alcohol. He looked at Jessica whose eyes were closed. 

Jessica lets go of his shirt and seperated their lips. " T-thanks.. For.. for taking care of me. " She whispered and closed her eyes to sleep. Donghae straigthen his back but was still surprised at her sudden action. 

That night, Donghae laid on his couch as he touched his lips. He imagined Jessica in front of him, kissing him with her eyes closed. He smiled at his thought and closed his eyes for the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

cLike this chapter ? :) Next chapter will be A hangover :)