Be honest

Open Your Heart

" I'll see you at the Caf?" Donghae smiled at his girlfriend. 

" Neh." She cutely said and kissed her boyfriend's cheek. " Now go, I dont want you being late. " She playfully pushed him away and waved. 

She entered the room to be greeted by glaring girls and boys waving at her. " Annyeong. " She smiled at them, not caring if they were glaring at her. She sat on her chair and organized her books. She then recieved a light tap on the shoulder. " Yes? " She smiled but then her smile dropped when she saw Jay smiling at her. 

" Hi. " He innocently said. 

" What are you doing here? You arent even in this class. " She rolled her eyes and turned to the front. 

" I have a spare block. " He answered.

" That doesnt mean you have to be in this class. " She said still not looking at him. 

" Well , I have nothing to do. "

" Wow, you must have a great life since you're spending your spare time in school. " 

Jay smiled at her remark. " You never change do you? " 

" Like you even knew me. " She said still having the back of her head face him. 

Jay's smile dropped. " Why him? " He suddenly asked. 

" What? " She asked with a sassy tone.

" Why him? Why are you dating Donghae? "

" And why would you care? " She finally faced him. 

" Because he's Donghae. Dont you think he's on to something? " He raised his eyesbrows. 

" And let me ask you again... Why woud you care? " She asked again.

" Because I dont want you getting hurt. What if he- "

" You dont want me getting hurt? " Jessica laughed. " Thats a first. " She turned around making him face her back again.

Jay tapped her shoulder but she didnt respond and ignored him. He tapped her again, and again, and again, again, until finally. 

" CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE?! " She yelled at him.

Jay opened his mouth but the teacher's voice stopped him. " Excuse me, Ms. Jung, that is not how we treat our classmates. " The teacher said with her hands on her hips.

" But he was one the who wouldnt leave me alone! " Jessica defended herself.

" Ms. Jung, we are not elementary school kids here. I suggest you fix your problem more maturely. " The teacher lectured her.

Jessica wanted to complained more, but she knew it'd make everything worse. " Yes, ma'm.. Sorry, Jay-sshi. " She said as she turned to Jay who was just blankely staring at her.

The teacher nodded and went in front of the class. " Now, since we're done with chaper 10.... " The teacher continued to talk as Jessica had her ice princess mode on.

" Jessica, Im sorry, I didnt mean to get you in trouble. " Jay whispered.

Jessica turned around with a glare. " Just stop talking me, you - " Again, she got interuppted by the teacher.

" Ms.Jung, if you have anything to say, please do. " Her teacher said with a annoyed tone.

" S-sorry.. " Jessica bowed her head once again before glaring back at Jay and focussed on her teacher. 

 

" He's so annoying, he keeps bothering me. He's been doing that ever since the morning." Jessica complained to Hyoyeon as they ate their lunch. 

" Just tell him to go away.. You know, like give him one of your glares. " Hyoyeon joked.

" He still wont go away. He's such a piss off. " She glared at Jay who was across the room with his friends.

" Who's a piss off? " Her boyfriend's voice came behind her with Eunhyuk.

" Ja- " Hyoyeon was about to answer but Jessica hit her lap. 

" Nothing, just one of my teachers. He's giving way too much work. " Jessica lied. 

Hyoyeon and Jessica made eye contact. Since they've been bestfriends for years, they basically have their own language. Not language, but they could basically talk logically. 

Jessica gave her bestfriend a look. ' Dont tell him! "

Hyoyeon tilted her head, ' Why not? '

Jessica gave her the same look, ' Because, I dont want him worrying. '

Hyoyeon tilted her head again, What..? 

Jessica sighed and mouthed. " Later. " She said and Hyoyeon just nodded.

" What do you think they're doing? " Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae who was watching the 2 bestfriends giving each other looks.

" I think it's one of their telepathy conversations again.. " Donghae whispered back. 

The 2 guy bestfriends confusely watched their girlfriends as they tilted their heads. After Hyoyeon nodded to Jessica, the girls looked back at their boyfriends and inoccently smiled as they continued to eat.

 

After lunch, the couples seperated to their own class. Eunhyuk and Jessica went to History while Hyoyeon and Donghae went to Chemistry. 

" So whats up? " Eunhyuk suddenly asked her as they say down on their desks.

" Whats with that question? " Jessica laughed.

" You and Hyoyeon had that weird eye contact mind conversation again. " He weirdly described. " Does it involve Hyoyeon? Does she have a problem? " He worriedly asked.

" Aniyo, its nothing to worry about. " She smiled.

" Then can I know? " 

" Why? "

" Because.. It might be something about Hyoyeon, I want to make sure she's happy. "

" Dont worry its not about her."

" Then why cant I know? "

Jessica sighed at her bestfriend's boyfriend. " You really want to know? " She raised her eyebrows as Eunhyuk nodded. " Fine, Hyoyoen was asking for a pad because she has her period. " She simply said and smiled.

" Oh.. " He awkwardly said.

" That's why I didnt want to tell you. " She gave him a smile and shrugged her shoulders.

" Yeah.. I probably shouldnt ask again.. " He awkwardly said and turned his body to the front of the class when the teacher came in.

A few minutes after the class started, Jessica felt her pants viibrate. She took out her phone from her pocket and saw a message from Hyoyeon.

' Why didnt you tell Donghae? ' Hyoyeon asked.

' Is Oppa there right now? ' Jessica texted her back.

' He is, but he's paying attention to the movie we're watching. '

OKay.. Its because I dont want him worrying. Plus its Donghae, I dont want him getting jealous as well. '

' But he could make it easier for you if he talks to Jay or something. '

' Two of them talk? Like that will happened. I know Jay, he'll just get into a fight with Oppa, Im not allowing him to get hurt. '

' But he's also you're boyfriend. He could fix your problems for you. '

' I know but still. Just dont tell him yet. I'll tell him when Jay really does pissses me off and crosses the line. '

' Alrigtht, but Im telling you, just tell Donghae. '

Jessica was in the middle of texting when she saw Eunhyuk reading her messages at the corner of her eye. She quickly turned to Eunhyuk with a glare. 

" Aha! I knew you were having trouble! " Eunhyuk whispered, since the teacher was still there.

" Dont tell Oppa about this!" She slapped him.

" I wont but you should. It'll help you. " He said nodding his head.

Jessica rolled her eyes, " You and Hyoyeon think so much alike.. " She mummbled.

" Excuse me, Eunhyuk-sshi, Jessica-sshi, is there something you would like to tell us? " The teacher interuppted their conversation.

" A-aniyo.. There's nothing. " Eunhyuk stuttered as Jessica innocently shook her head. 

 

So as days passed, Jay kept bothering Jessica. He keeps asking her questions about Donghae and how could she trust a guy like him. But all she does is ignore him. Plus she still didnt want to tell Donghae since she didnt want him worrying besides, its Donghae and Jay, she knows that the 2 will get into a fight. 

" Ugh, what the hell is wrong with you? Could you please stop? " Jessica complained to Jay who kept tapping her shoulders and kept poking her with a pencil.

" I just wanna talk to you. " He innocently said. 

" Well, I dont. So GO AWAY! " She yelled, forgetting she was in the library.

" SHH! " The librarian said as Jessica bowed and got back to her books. 

" Jessica, just answer my question, why would you trust that guy?  What if that guy hurts you? " Jay asked.

" That guy has a name, Jay. Plus he's a much better boyfriend than you ever were. " She banged her book shut and got up. 

" That doesnt answer my question. " He stopped her from walking away by grabbing her hand.

Jessica yanked her hand away and glared at Jay. " He's not going to hurt me. I know it. " She said before walking away to the shelves.

" And how would you know that? " Jay followed her and kept asking her questions as she put her books on the shelves. 

" Trust may need proof, Jay, but faith doesnt. I have faith in him. " She said before harshly giving the books to Jay in the stomach making him groan.

" You have faith in a guy like him? " He asked, making Jessica roll her eyes and walk away. " You have faith in a guy that would play with girls' hearts? " He asked, making her stop her in her spot. 

" He's changed, Jay. Not like you. " She kept glaring at him.

" No, he's not. He's the player that everyone knows. " 

" And how would you know that? "

" Because I heard his friends talking about how they're going to pay Donghae money for asking you out. " He finally spoke.

Jessica forced a laugh. " Can you stop? Jay, if you really want me and Donghae to break up, its not going to work. Donghae loves me and I love him. " She said and walked away. 

" If you dont believe me. ask him yourself. Im sure he wont lie to the girl he loves." Jay smirked.

Jessica just glared at him once more before leaving the library.  Right when she got into her car, she frowned as the words running around in her head. 

He's a player that everyone knows... Because I heard his friends talking about how they're going to pay Donghae money for asking you out.... Ask him yourself, Im sure he wont lie to the girl he loves... 

Jessica shook her head and spoke to herself, " Stop thinking like that.. Oppa isnt like that. He's a changed man. He wont do that.. He loves me.. I know he does.. " She said. " Jay just wants to play with you. He's lying.. He always does and Oppa doesnt.. He doesnt.. " 

 

Ever since that conversation, Jessica's mind was always somewhere else. She never pays attention in class and never pays attention to her friends. The words that Jay kept saying is always in her head, but while days passed, she managed to forget a little bit, but nothing was enough. It still keeps bothering her.

Today, before she went to class, she recieved a note from Jay in her locker. SHe couldnt stop thinking about, she knew he was right. She started staring at the note, completely ignoring the whole class.

Jessica, I know you're scared to admit the truth but he really is using you. I heard Seungri and them talking, they made a bet about how Donghae couldnt date you and if he does, they'll pay him. Jessica, I know you dont trust me but ask the person you really trust, Donghae, ask him and he'll tell you the truth if he really loves you. 

She shook her head and used her book to cover the notes. Her thoughts were interuppted when she felt a paper ball hit her head. She looked back and saw Hyoyeon, who was mouthing something.

Jessica couldnt quite get it and tilted her head. Hyoyeon sighed and pointed at her own phone. Jessica took her phone from her bag and saw a text message from Hyoyeon.

Did Jay do something? Why are you like this? Jessica read the text.

Its nothing, dont worry about it. she texted back.

Yah, you better tell me whats wrong! 

Dont worry about it, seriously. Im fine. Jessica said before puttingher phone away in her pocket.

Jessica tried to pay attention in class but she kept feeling her pocket vibrating. She sighed and glared at Hyoyeon who looked desperate. She finally took out her phone and texted her.

Fine, I'll tell you later in lunch. She texted before turning off her phone. 

 

" He actually said that?! " Hyoyeon whispered.

" I dont know what to do.. I wanna trust Oppa but.. I just- I dont know what to do.. " Jessica said in frustation and rubbed her temples.

" I understand you, I meam Donghae was a player back then and Jay is an but- " Her bestfriend remarked making Jessica stop her.

" You're not really helping right now. " She glared at him.

" Im sorry but.. " Hyoyeon paused, trying to think of something, " Why dont I just ask Eunhyuk Oppa, he is his bestfriend. "

" What if he lies to you? "

" Oppa isnt like that. Trust me. " 

" But then what if he'll think I dont trust Oppa? "

" He'll understand, like I said, he is Donghae's bestfriend for years.. " Hyoyeon then started to trail off as her mind started going somewhere else.

" What? "

" W-what if Eunhyuk ... "

" See! Thats why I didnt want to tell you! I didnt want you thinking like that! " Jessica started feeling guilty.

Hyoyeon shook her head, trying to get it out of her. " No.. Its okay. He isnt like that. I know Oppa, he wont do such a thing. " She forced a smile.

Jessica made a pouting face then blankly stared at her food. " This is such a pain.. Why did I have to listen to him.. " She whined to herself.

" Listen to who? " Donghae came out of nowhere with Eunhyuk.

" Nothing, dont worry about it. " Hyoyeon forced a smile then turned to Jessica and whispered. " I'll ask Eunhyuk oppa right now and you ask Donghae. "

Jessica was kind of surprise of what she said since it was too soon. She forced a small smile at the boys and turned around with Hyoyeon, so their backs would face their boyfriends. " I cant do that.. What if he thinks I dont trust him and start trusting Jay or something? " She whispered back. 

" Its for the best, plus if you really trust him, you shouldnt have this problem. " Hyoyeon said and looked back to see Donghae and Eunhyuk suspisicously staring at them. 

Jessica sighed, " Fine... " 

Hyoyeon smiled at Jessica the turned around to their boyfriends. " Oppa, can I talk to you for a second? " Hyoyeon got up from the seat.

" S-sure. " Eunhyuk stuttered suddenly getting nervous. He stared at Donghae, who shrugged. 

Everyone knew what the phrase, Can I talk to you meant; Its either he did something wrong or they really really do wanna talk about something serious. 

Hyoyeon smiled at her boyfriend and held hands with him as they walked away, She looked back at Jessica who had a nervous look.

" Did Eunhyuk do something wrong? " Donghae asked as he sat beside Jessica,

" A-aniyo. There's nothing wrong. " She forced a smile. She suddenly held Donghae's hand and stared at Donghae with such sad but yet passionate, warm eyes. 

" Well is there something wrong with you? " He asked, noticing her emotions. His eyes suddenly landed at Jay, who was 2 tables behind theirs. " What did Jay do? "

Jessica was a little surprise at his question since she didnt tell him about Jay. 

" Eunhyuk told me. " He worriedly said. " Do you want me to talk to him? I can tell- "

" Aniyo, no. Its fine. " She forced a smile. 

" Then tell me whats wrong? I swear if Jay did something stupid I'll hurt him. " He glared at Jay, who was with his friends.

" No its just.. " Jessica paused and sighed. She held his hands tighter and stared deep into his eyes. " Its something he told me.." 

" What is it? " He curiously asked.

" D-did y-you make a bet about me? Like for money... " She suddenly asked making him nervous. 

Donghae sat there frozen. He didnt move an inch. His hands started sweating and you could tell he was nervous by his eyes. His eyes were literally shaking, making him avoid eye contact. 

 

" Hyoyeon-ah, d-did I do something wrong? " Eunhyuk worriedly asked as soon as they sat on a bench outside the school.

" Ani, its nothing. " She forced a smile. " I just wanna ask you a question about Jessica and Donghae. "

Eunhyuk let out a big sigh and smiled. " Whew, I thought I was in trouble for second. " He joked. He noticed that Hyoyeon's fake laugh and became worried. " What's wrong? "

" Oppa.. Did Donghae make a bet for money about Jessica? " She suddenly asked. 

Eunhyuk suddenly started sweating and stared at Hyoyeon with such nervous eyes. 

Hyoyeon forced a small smile. " Dont worry, I wont think like that about you. Its just.. You know.. Donghae was a big player back then.. Im just worried about Jessica... So is it true? "

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry! Late update! I've been really busy with school.. :( Sorry! But I'll try tp update the next chapter by next week thooo! So I hope you like this chapter! 

The ending though.. Intense.. LOL