Together

Open Your Heart

The ambulance quickly rushed Jessica to the hospital, followed by Donghae in the car while Hyoyeon and Krystal stayed with Jessica. As soon as they reached the hospital, she was rushed into the emergancy room and the group met up with Eunhyuk. One hour of waiting, the doctor finally came.

" How is she? Will she be okay?" Krystal ran to the doctor's side.

" She'll be fine. " The doctor smiled as everyone sighed in relief. " It was a good thing she was rushed into the hospital right away. SHe didnt lose a lot of blood but the wound was still deep. But either than that, she'll be okay. " 

" Thank you, thank you so much. " Hyoyeon started shaking the doctor's hand. 

" Can we go see her?" Donghae asked.

" You can but just let her rest. We're transferring her to a room right now. It'll be #143. " The doctor said. " Anyways, I'll get going. Be careful next time. " He said before leaving the group. 

Everyone sighed and relaxed. They all couldnt help but smile to show their happiness. 

 

" Hey. " Eunhyuk sat beside his bestfriend in the cafeteria. 

" Is Jessica awake?" Donghae worriedly asked.

" She's still sleeping. " He answered him. " So wanna talk about it?"

" Talk about what?" 

" You seem like you're thinking hard about something. "

" Oh.. " Donghae just smiled. " Im that obvious?" He forced a small laugh. " Nothing, Im just happy. " 

" That Jessica's alright?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

" Eunhyuk, you know.. When the doctor said those 3 simple words.. it just felt so good. " He smiled. " Like a big, whole weigh was lifted up from my shoulders. Knowing that she's okay. To be honest, words cant describe how I feel right now. " He couldnt help but smile. 

Eunhyuk smiled at him; the way his bestfriend changed into a different and better person made him happy.

" This is how it feels when you love someone right? " Donghae suddenly asked. "Like how much you love Hyoyeon. "

" Yeah, it feels great huh?" Eunhyuk smiled at him but then suddenly got a text. 

As soon as he read the message, Eunhyuk's face immediantly dropped. " What's wrong?" Donghae asked.

" I-its Jessica.. Th-there's something wrong with her. " Eunhyuk stuttered. Donghae immediantly stood up and ran to her room followed by Eunhyuk. He didnt care if people were looking at him, all he wanted to do was be at her side.

As soon as he entered the room, he tried to catch his breath but he suddenly stopped breathing when he saw a body lay on the bed with the blankets covering her. 

" Jessica.." Donghae said with wide eyes as he started walking towards her.

" I - I dont know w-what happened.. " Hyoyeon cried. " She .. She just started having a- a seizure th-then.. She just stopped breathing when the doctor.. doctor came in.. " Hyoyeon and Krystal held each other as both of them cried. Eunhyuk slowly went beside the 2 girls and comforted them.

" Jessica.. " Donghae still didnt know what to say. He just stood there staring at the body covered by the blanket. " Yah, Jessica.. " He let his tears out. " Yah, wake up.. I know you're sleeping.. " He kept crying. He kneeled on the ground and put his head on her arm and started crying. " Jessica.. I wont forgive you.. If .. if you leave me.. Come on.. Wake up!" He cried. 

Then the room was silent, all you could hear was Donghae's crying.. but a sudden sound of a camera appeared. Donghae looked up and saw the 3 friends taking a picture of Donghae as they laughed. He then looked at Jessica, who started remove the blanket over her face. 

" Gotcha.. " Jessica weakly laughed. 

Donghae suddenly stood up with wide eyes. " Yah! What the hell?!" He yelled.

" Sorry, Donghae, but it was the girls' idea. " Eunhyuk laughed. 

" And by girls, he means Jessica Unnie. " Krystal laughed while Hyoyeon laughed on the floor.

" Sorry, Donghae bu- " Jessica's weak voice was interupped by Donghae's sudden rage.

" Dont ever do that to me again!" Donghae said in an angered voice. " Do you know how worried I was for you? huh?" He yelled as everyone stopped laughing and was surprised at his sudden anger. " I almost had a heart attack because of you! Grow up, Jessica! " He yelled at her.

" I- Im sorry.. I .. I just wanted to lighten up the mood.. " Jessica's weakly said but she was still surprised.

" Lighten up the mood? " Dongahe raised his eyebrows. " Is this lighting up the mood? Making someone worried? Making someone angry? Huh?" He yelled. 

" Donghae, cal- " Eunhyuk was interuppted by Donghae's lecture.

" Jessica, I thought you were more mature then this! You're 20 years old which means you grow up! " Donghae yelled. Jessica didnt know what to say. She opened but nothing came out. She just let out tears as she was getting yelled by her crush. " Im going home. Cant believe I just waited for you so I could get fun of. Thanks, Jessica. " He glared at her and left the room. 

Everyone stared at Jessica who was in tears. She just looked at the door with such sad eyes. " I'll go talk to him. " Eunhyuk said and headed to the door only to get hit by it when it suddenly opened. 

" Gotcha. " Donghae came in with a big grin. 

Everyone else sighed while Jessica just glared at him. Donghae suddenly frowned when he saw how mad she was. He suddenly smiled when she smiled and giggled. 

" We're even?" Donghae smiled as he came in.

" Even? You just wait. " Jessica smirked.

Eunhyuk then cleared his throat. Everyone looked at his direction and saw him sitting on the ground with his hand on his head.  " Okay, that I didnt mean to.. " Donghae innocently said and helped him up. 

Eunhyuk couldnt say anything to him since he was also part of the prank. 

" Since Unnie's okay, I'll go buy the food for everyone. " Krystal smiled as everyone cheered. 

" Kimichi rice for me!" Hyoyeon smiled.

" Just Strawberry milkshake is fine. " Eunhyuk smiled.

" Anything's fine. " Donghae smiled.

" Kimich fried rice for me. " Jessica weakly said but with a smile.

" Alright, Hyoyeon unnie wanna come with me?" Krystal smiled as she got up.

" You're gonna make me pay are you?" Hyoyeon suspicously said.

" You can pay half?" Krystal used her aegyo.

Hyoyeon just sighed, " Fine, but Im doing this for Jessica. " She got up and followed Krystal to the door.

" I'll drive! I need some time away from the hospital.. " Eunhyuk joked and followed the 2 girls, leaving only Jessica and Donghae in the room. 

" I never thought to see you cry. " Jessica laughed.

" You didnt see me, you were covering you're face with the blanket. " Donghae stuck his tongue at her while he took a chair and sat beside Jessica's bed.

" You think Hyoyeon wont send me the pictures.. and may I mention, the video as well?" Jessica smirked and just laughed as he pouted. 

" Well.. You're the one who cried too!" Donghae defended himself. 

" I wasnt crying as hard as you!" She laughed.

" Whatever.. I still made you cry. " He stuck his tongue at her, making her laugh. 

Donghae's face got red since Jessica couldnt stop laughing at him, but he did admit he loved that he was the reason why she's smiling and laughing. Jessica slowly stopped laughing let out an a sudden groan.

" What happened? Are you okay?" Donghae held her hand as he sat beside her.

" Im fine. " She smiled, " It just hurts when laugh to much. " She said as she pointed at her side, where the wound was. 

Donghae couldnt hide his emotion and frowned. " Why did you do that to yourself?" He sadly asked.

" I dont know.. I was drunk. " Jessica slightly laughed but stopped when she saw how serious Donghae was. She just sighed and spoke, " I was hurt too much okay? I wanted to get rid of it.. all the pain.." She said with her head down, " When I saw him on my doorstep, smiling.. Like nothing ever happened.. It reminded me how worthless we were to my own father. " 

* FLASHBACK * 

Jessica opened the door and looked up to see that man, the heartless jerk that ruined and killed her mom. " What the hell are you doing here?" She said with her angered eyes. 

" Thats not how you talk to your elder, Jessica, especially, to your own dad. " Yunho smiled. " Are you going to let me in?"  Jessica didnt move an inch but just glared at him. " Uhm.. Anyways, you grew up a lot, Jessica. I havent seen you since.. uh.. " 

" Since when? Yunho? How long have you been hiding with that stupid ?" She gave him a deadly glare. 

" I know what I did was wrong, but I did regret it okay? I even broke up with her. " He smiled.

" DId you break up with her because she also cheated? " She used an angry tone as he stay quiet. " Yunho, I suggest you just leave before I call the police for trespassing. " She was about to close the door but his foot stopped it.

" Come on, Jessica. Lets just forget about the past and move on! " He kept smiling. 

" I did move on about you running away with a but what I wont move on  about  what you did  to Eomma. '" She glared at him. 

" That was years ago, Jessica. Even I moved on with her death. But what matteres is we-  " He said and recieved a hard slap on the cheek.

" LIKE YOU EVEN CARED! YOU DIDNT EVEN LOVE HER!" She exploded. " YOU LEFT US FOR YOUR OWN STUPID REASONS. YOU LEFT US MEANING YOU HAVE NO MORE WIFE, NO DAUGHTERS, NO FAMILY!"

Jessica, I- "

" NO! STOP SAYING MY NAME! WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAY? TO RUIN EVERYTHING AGAIN? TO BRING BACK MEMORIES?" She asked but he stayed quiet. Jessica just continued to glare at him and managed to calm down. " Dont waste my time and dont think about going near Krystal. " She was about to close the door when he spoke. 

" I need money.. " Yunho looked at her with sad eyes. " I dont know what to do anymore. I got fired at my job, my girlfriend left me.. I have no money left... " He said with his head down. " When I heard that you lived in a good, wealthy family, I just thought that maybe.. You could just lend me some money. " He handed her a piece of her paper that had his address.

She laughed and crumpled the paper. " How dare you. " She spoke in an angered tone. " Do you know how much we suffered because of you? How much Eomma suffered? Eomma fought for you, even when every single person from her family didnt agree with you, she still fought. But then you left her to suffer. We had to stay homeless for a weeks because Eomma was afraid to face her family again and even when she begged for money .. Just a little bit of money.. you said no and walked away. You left us to suffer and not give a damn how we felt...Until the day when Aunt saw us sleeping in a parking lot. " She started to cry, " I will never give a single cent. Even when you sleep outstide the streets, you're not going to suffer as much as Eomma did... Because.. Because she loved you.. Wh-while you played with her. " She said and slammed the door on Yunho's face. 

She leaned on the door and dropped on the ground. She let her tears fall out and started bang on the floor. She cried on the floor for a moment and walked around the house, looking for something. She took her Uncle's wine collection in the top cabinet from the kitchen and went upstairs in the room and let all her anger out. 

* FLASHBACK ENDS * 

" ... And the last thing I remember is getting in my car with a knife in my hand.. " She said in tears as she clenched on the blanket.

" Just let it.. Its okay.." Donghae rubbed her back.

" I just cant believe I would kill myself for that bastard.. " She cried as she let her head rest on Donghae's shoulder. 

" And I cant believe Im seeing you, the strongest girl I know, crying in my arms. " Donghae comforted her with a warm smile.

Jessica just smiled back, sat back up again and wiped her tears away. " Sorry.. I just- Sorry.. "

" Sorry for what? Crying? " He asked.

" I just dont like it when people see me cry.. " She kept wiping her tears that woudnt stop falling. 

" Well.. What if I tell you that you look beautiful when you cry?" Donghae gave her a warm smile. 

" You're just saying that. " She forced a laugh.

" But I mean it though. You do look beautiful. " He kept smiling. Jessica just forced a smile at his comment and let out a big sigh, wiping her final tears. Donghae suddenly frowned when he remembered something. He sat on the bed, beside Jessica. " Sica.. Do you remember what you said to me when you .. when you .. before you fainted.. Do you remember?" He slowly asked.

Jessica stayed quiet for a moment. " Ani.. Not really. " She looked at Donghae who frowned. 

" Oh.. " He said with his head down.

" Why? What did I say?" Jessica asked.

" Nothing, dont worry. " He forced a smile.

" Come on, tell me. " She used her cute voice.

" Dont worry, its no big deal. " He sat back down the chair.

" It doesnt seem like a big deal the way you look. " She worriedly asked.

Donghae just forced a smile and a big sigh. He then stood up and checked his phone. " Those people are taking so long. Im hungry. " He rubbed stomach. 

Jessica just laughed at his childness. " Donghae, come here, I think I do remember something though. "  She said that caught Donghae's attention and turned to her. " Come here!!" She used her aegyo voice as he came to her side. " Closeeeeer!" She kept using her aegyo. Donghae stepped closer to the bed but he suddenly felt his shirt being pulled down, making him fall into Jessica's lips. He looked at Jessica whose eyes were closed.

He was shocked at her action but smiled after. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it while he kissed her back. She then playfully pushed him away, revealling her red face. 

" I dont remember you turning red though. " Donghae joked as she covered her face. He took her hands and held it. " You remember, didnt you?" He asked as she nodded. " Then why did you lie?"

" Because I was afraid of what you might do, but when I saw your reaction.. I thought you also liked me.. " She shyly said. 

" Well.. you thought wrong. " He smiled and bend down to her ear and whispered. " I love you.. too. " He smiled and kissed her cheek before sitting back down. 

" Uhm.. Are we.. uhm.. together ?" She shyly asked.

" I dont know, are we?" He asked.

" We are " She cutely said as Donghae just smiled and held her hand.

Donghae just smiled but then suddenly made an awkward cough. " Uhm.. Jessica.. To be honest.. Uhm.. This wasnt our first kiss. " He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

" What do you mean?" Jessica tilted her head. 

" The night... You.. uh got drunk.. We kissed. " He said with an innocent smile.

Jessica opened to say something but a devasted Hyoyeon came in followed by Krystal and Eunhyuk. " I KNEW IT, YOU DID TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!" She was about to charge at him when he ran to the other side of the bed. Hyoyeon then took the pillow that Jessica wasnt using and threw it at him. 

" YAH! " He yelled. " You didnt even let me explain!" He yelled but in a quieter yell.

" You kissed her while she was drunk. That explains everything!" Hyoyeon yelled as everyone laughed, even Jessica. " Lee Donghae, if I find out my Hyoyeonnie is pregnet I will kill you!" 

" But I didnt! She kissed me okay? " He said as Hyoyeon turned to Jessica who just shrugged her shoulders.

" I was drunk, I do stupid stuff. " She joked as Donghae pouted at her comment.

" Even her own sister isnt even mad. " Eunhyuk laughed at the side. 

" The only reason why I dont want to meddle is because I know Unnie would do the same if I get a boyfriend." Krystal rolled her eyes.

" No matter what you do, Im still going to meddle since Im your unnie. " Jessica smiled as Krystal just pouted.

" You cant hurt me anymore since Im your bestfriend's boyfriend!" Donghae smiled.

" Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked Jessica who just shrugged with a slight smile. " I take that as a yes. " She smirked and retrieved the pillow on the ground and started abusing Donghae with it as he yelled at her to stop.The nurse ended up coming in, telling them to be quiet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! They're together! SOrry for late update though, school just started so I wont be upddating for a while :( Anyways, hope you enjoyed this! :) 

check out my new Story! Its a HyoHyuk one! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536851/love-is-reality-superjunior-hyohyuk-girlsgeneration-supergenearation