I wont leave you.

Open Your Heart

2 months passed with 0 kisses: 1 date, meaning, Donghae only has 3 more months to do his bet. He has been getting to know Jessica a lot now, since his bestfriend is offically dating Jessica's bestfriend.Donghae has to admit it, he does find Jessica interesting everytime they're together, he always has that tingling feeling in his stomach whenever he's alone with her, or when she smiles, even if they're cold smiles. Sometimes Eunhyuk cant even tell if he's just acting around her or not. Eunhyuk even thinks that Donghae is using the bet as an excuse just so he could be with Jessica.

Sometimes Eunhyuk would ' drag' Donghae to their dates so Jessica has to end up coming.  He does feel bad about helping Donghae with the bet, but he cant say no to his bestfriend. And Jessica has to admit, Donghae is starting to getting annoying but yet cute and charming at the same time.  For her, she's like Donghae, she starts to get these tingling feeling when he smiles or laughs. She always ignores those feelings and always acts cold around him though, but Hyoyeon could tell the truth from Jessica. Whenever Hyoyeon invites Jessica to go out with Dongha and Eunhyuk, she could see that Jessica is both excited and annoyed at the same time. 

" Dont you think thats kinda boring though?" Jessica's cousin whined. " Its just the 4 of us camping, we should invite more people."

" Yeah, Tiffany is right. Lets invite some of our friends. " Hyoyeon smiled.

" Come on, 4 is enough. " Jessica said, " Me, you, Krystal, and Tiffany. " She smiled as she pointed at her cousin, sister and Hyoyeon.

" Make that 3, I cant go. " Krystal pouted, " I have to finish this stupid project thats due in Monday. "

" Why do you always procastinate?" Tiffany whined.

" Because Im lazy.. " Krystal admitted. " Anyways, I better get started on it. " She pouted as she left Jessica's room. 

" This . " Tiffany whined, " Its my last week here in Korea. I actually wanted to go camping. " She frowned.

" Who says we wont? " Jessica put her arm over her cousin's shoulder, " We'll still go, just the 3 of us then. "

" But still, thats no fun. " Her cousin whined. " Come on, you gotta admit it. Its fun if theres more people." She said as Jessica sighed. 

" We could invite Eunhyuk oppa and his friends. " Hyoyeon suggested as she picked up her phone on the bed.

" Invite boys? Ew no. " Jessica immediantly denied.

" What? How can you say no to boys?" Tiffany said, " Text him text him! Who cares what she thinks. " She whispered.

" Yah! " Jessica threw a pillow at Tiffany, " I could still hear you and Hyoyeon, dont you dare text h- "

" Uh.. I already did.. " Hyoyeon smiled with Tiffany. 

Jessica glared at the 2, " We could've just invited like Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona. " She mummbled.

" Well, you could've thought of that first. " Hyoyeon said as she recieved a glare from Jessica. 

" Why cant we just invite them too?"  Tiffany asked,

" With Oppa's friends, I dont think we have enough tents. " Hyoyeon said

" Tell him to bring tents. " Jessica said as she took her phone, " Im calling the girls. " 

5 minutes later, " This .. they cant come. " Jessica pouted at she threw her phone on the bed.

" How come? " Tiffany asked hugging the pillow.

" Yuri has a dance competition, Yoona is sick and Seohyun has to watch her little sister. " Jessica answered as she dropped on her carpet floor.

" Well, at least, Oppa and 2 of his friends are coming. " Hyoyeon smiled as she read the text.

" Just please tell me, Donghae isnt one of them."

" Uh.. I dont think I can tell you that. " Hyoyeon gave her one her apologic - puppy face smile.

" Aish. This more!" She said in frustation as Hyoyeon and Tiffany giggled, " What?" SHe gave them a cold stare. 

" Just admit you're starting to like a boy. " Tiffany .

" If I like a boy, it'd never be Donghae especially him. Plus I'd never like anyone. never ever never. " She denied it as she hugged her stuffed animal.

" Are you serious right now?" Hyoyeon laughed, " Sica, you hug that bunny like everyday and every minute of your life ever since he got you that. " She said pointed at the stuffed bunny that Jessica was hugging, but she immediantly let go of it and pushed it away from her causng her friend and cousin to laugh, " Plus, I see how you look at Donghae when we're at school. "

" What the hell do you mean by that? " Jessica crossed her arms.

" Like when we have lunch, I could see you secretly taking glances at him. And how you try to hide your smile when he laughs or something. Plus whenever you see him talking to a girl, I could see in your eyes that you wanted to kill her, your fist were literally cl- "

" Liar, lair, liar, lair. " Jessica stopped her. " I wasnt jealous and plus, you know I hate Eun Seo, she's such a . "

" Yes, I know that but I didnt say you were jealous, right Tiffany?" Hyoyeon smiled as Tiffany happily shook her head. " Its been 2 months Jessica, just admit it. " They laughed.

" You guys are so lame. " Jessica got up, " Im getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. " She changed the subject as she went threw her closet. Tiffany and Hyoyeon smiled at each other and high fived. 


" Finally, its friday. " Donghae said as he stretched his arms and put his feet up the cafeteria table.

" Yah, can you not? Im eating. " Eunhyuk said as he pushed his feet away.

" Yah, at least ask nicely. " Donghae mummbled and put his feet up again, but away from Eunhyuk. Then suddenly, Donghae put his feet down and sat on his chair properly, almost knocking down Lee Joon's lunch.

" Yah! Watch it!" Lee Joon yelled at him. 

" Sorry, Ice Princess is on the way. " He smirked at Jessica who was coming their way with Hyoyeon. 

" Hey, Oppa. " Hyoyeon hugged Eunhyuk, who made room for Hyoyeon to sit on. 

" Hey, Hyo. " He smiled. " Hey, Jessi- "

" Move over, I dont like that spot. " Jessica interuppted him as she pointed to the open spot beside Donghae. She forced Hyoyeon to move over, accidently, knocking down Youngguk on the other side of the seat. " Oops, My bad. " She gave Youngguk a princess-ish cold smile as she sat down while everyone laughed at Youngguk, and Donghae who frowned when he got rejected. 

" So anways, where do you wanna meet after school?" Jessica rolled her eyes at Donghae who tried to act cute/hot at the same time. 

" Uhm, how about Donghae's house? I already dropped off my stuff there. " Eunhyuk answered putting his arm around Hyoyeon. 

" Fine. " Jessica sighed. " Who's coming by the way? All I know its you and Donghae. "

" I am. " Lee Joon smiled as he raised his hand as Jessica just nodded at him.

" You know, when you think about it, he does kinda look cute with Tiffany. " Hyoyeon whispered to Jessica.

" Eh, He's alright, but Fany can do better. " Jessica said, loud enough for the boys who wondered what the girls were talking about. 

So the rest of the day passed and school eventually ended for the weekend. Jessica and Hyoyeon got their stuff ready, picked up Tiffany and drove to Donghae's house. 

" Annyeong! " A cheerful little opened the door, " You must be Donghae Oppa's lady friends. " The girl giggled.

The 3 girls smiled at the girl and couldnt help but, " Awwwwe. " 

" Are you Donghae's sister?" Hyoyeon smiled at her as they went inside.

" Nope! Im his cousin. " She smiled, " My name is Soonkyu, but call me Sunny. " 

" Im Jessica. " She smiled.

" Name is Hyoyeon. " She waved.

" And Tiffany here!" She pointed at herself. 

" OOOH, WHAAAT? WHOS THE KING HERE? YEAAAAH!" They could hear a boy bragging.

" SHUT UP, THAT WAS LUCK!" They heard another boy yell. 

" I see Eunhyuk and Lee Joon are here. " Hyoyeon laughed.

" Whats wrong with them? So loud. " Jessica scoffed. 

" They're ping pong table. " Sunny giggled, " They're having a little competition to see who has to drive for the trip. " 

" How about Donghae? I dont hear him. " Jessica said as the girls started heading to Eunhyuk and Lee downstairs. 

" Oppa is getting ready, he lost the first game, so he's taking first driving shift. " Sunny answered.

" HA HA HA! TWO MORE POINTS! " Once they entered the room, they could see Lee Joon bragging with his hands up in the air. 

" SHUT UP, I STILL HAVE A CHA- " Eunhyuk stopped whining when he heard Hyoyeon laughing near the door. " HYO!" He ran to her with a hug. " Tell him to shut up so I could focus on the game. " He pouted as Hyoyeon caught him in her arms.

Sunny giggled, " I'll go get Oppa. " She said before leaving the room.

The girls laughed as Jessica crossed her arms and sat on the couch, " So whats the score?" Jessica asked.

" 19 to 6 " Lee Joon smirked as he bounced the ball on the table as he kept catching it. Then he suddenly missed the ball when he saw a beautiful girl with dark brown curly hair as she brightly smiled, showing her eye smile as she walked from behind Hyoyeon and followed Jessica. 

Everyone in the room smirked at Lee Joon. " By the way, this is my cousin, Tiffany. " Jessica introduced her.

" Annyeong!" She cheerful waved. 

" A-Annyeong. " Lee Joon stuttered, admiring her beauty. 

" Yah, Lee Joon, wanna quit now?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked him while holdinghis phone.

" Y-yeah, sure. " He said without taking her eyes off Tiffany who was talking with Jessica.

" And you wanna drive for me?" Eunhyuk smiled.

" Y-yeah, sure. " He said without thinking. 

" Okay. " Eunhyuk happily agreed and put away his phone and headed to the couch with Hyoyeon. 

" W-wait what?" Lee Joon finally got back to reality once he saw Eunhyuk smirking at him.

" You're driving for me. " Eunhyuk said as he sat down with the laughing Hyoyeon on his lap as she played with his phone.

" What? Since when?" 

" Since you said you were driving for me. "

" W-what? When did I say that exactly?" 

" Hyoyeonnie, can you play the recording?" Eunhyuk asked his girlfriend who smiled at him and followed. She pressed a few buttons until the recording started. 

" And you wanna drive for me?" Eunhyuk's voice started.

Y-yeah, sure. " Lee Joon's voice said. 

Lee Joon galred at Eunhyuk after the recording eneded. " Thats not fair!" Lee Joon whined like a kid as Tiffany giggled at him causing him to suddenly smile at her.

" Too bad, its not my fault, you got shot by the cupid arrow. " Eunhyuk laughed as Lee Joon threw the ping pong ball at his face. " YAH!" 

" Oops, its not my fault, you got shot by the ping pall ball. " Lee Joon imitated Eunhyuk.

" Yes it was!" Eunhyuk yelled at him as Lee Joon stuck his tongue at him. 

Jessica scoffed as she watched the scene, " If you guys are gonna fight over who's gonna drive or not, at least do a sport where you guys can play it right. " She said as she picked up the ball from the ground that was thrown by Lee Joon.

" Yah! What does that suppose to mean?" Lee Joon asked.

" I mean, you guys . " She straightfully said with a smirk. 

" Oooh, I think thats a challenge I see. " Hyoyeon said. 

Lee Joon scoffed, " Alright fine, lets play. " He smirked as he passed Jessica the ping pong paddle. 

" Wrong decision, Sica here could play pretty well. " Tiffany spoke.

" Now's the time to back out. " Jessica said as she walked towards the table, ready to serve.

" Nah, its alright, but dont blame me if I make you cry. "

" Oh, please. " 

" Yah, just stop talking and play!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Jessica and Lee Joon smirked at each other and got ready. Then Jessica gently served the ball as Lee Joon hit it back with a quick hit that Jessica missed. Lee Joon chuckled as Jessica smirked.

" That was just rally, now is the real game. " Jessica said as she got ready, waiting for the serving ball.

Lee Joon then served a quick ball that Jessica surprisingly hit back fast with just a simple wrist flick, leaving Lee Joon surprised as Hyoyeon and Tiffany laughed while Eunhyuk had wide eyes. 

" Dont blame me if I make you cry. " Jessica smirked.

( She basically plays like this: ignore the other people and just pretend Lee Joon is there ehe.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB8_OAN80M  ) 

So 5 minutes passed and Jessica is already winning, the score was already 20: 12. And of course, Jessica won, leaving Lee Joon exchausted from trying to hard. 

" Nice game. " They heard Donghae near the door with Sunny.

Eunhyuk laughed, " She's better than you too. "

" Nah, I dont think so. Im still the ping pong king. " He smiled as he entered the room.

" Wanna bet?" Jessica asked.

" You're o- " 

" Nope! No more games! I wanna get to woods before it gets dark, so lets go go go go!" Hyoyeon stopped them as she yelled, dragging Eunhyuk with her as she ran upstairs, followed by Lee Joon and Tiffany. 

" Oppa, I think Joon Oppa likes Tiffany unnie. " Sunny giggled. 

Donghae smiled and picked her up, " Well, they do look cute together. "

" I agree with that!" Sunny gave a thumps up as Donghae brushed her hair. 

" Piggy back ride?" He asked as Sunny excitedly nodded. Donghae put her on the ground and bend down so Sunny could jump on his back. " Ready?"

" Giddy yup! Giddy yup! " Sunny repeated as she lightly hit Donghae on the head. He started running around the room making horse.

" You coming?" He turned to Jessica who nodded. 

" Leeeets goooo!" He yelled as Sunny giggled and went upstairs, leaving Jessica smiling.

Wow, I didnt know Donghae had a soft spot. She thought and followed the group.

" Okay, lets see, uhm how many tents do we have?" Hyoyeon started organzing things in the van. 

" Wait, wait hold up!" Jessica stopped Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Lee Joon from outitng all their stuff in the van, " Are we all going in one van? I thought we were using tw- "

" We're using one now, its better to safe money for gas. " Donghae answered. 

" What.. But.. Fine.. " Jessica whined.

" Oh, speaking of only using one, we're only using one tent. " Hyoyeon said.

" WHAT? WHY?" Jessica yelled. 

" Oppa's tent is the biggest, it can fit mostly everyone and it still has space after. " Hyoyeon answered. Before Jessica could argue, Eunhyuk spoke.

" Dont worry, Jessica, my tent is kind of like a divider, it has 3 rooms. One in the middle, and two at the side. " He explained.

" Fine.. It better not be see through. " She mummbled and glared at the boys. 

So 10 minutes later, they all organized their stuff in the van and started their road trip. Of course, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were beside each other at the back, Jessica and Tiffany sitting in front of them, and Lee Joon in the passenger's eat while Donghar drives.

" Everyone all ready?" Donghae asked.

" Lets go!" Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon excitedly said.

" Ready to go!" Tiffany showed her eye smile which Lee Joon blushed. 

" Yeah, just go already. " Jessica mummbled getting seatbelt on. 

Donghae started the car and started to drive. 

So its takes 3 hours to get there, meaning Donghae takes the first hour, Lee Joon takes the second, and Eunhyuk takes the third. As Donghae drove, the whole ride was quiet, mostly everyone was asleep. Hyoyeon was leaning her head on Eunhyuk shoulder, Jessica was listening to music as she watched outside, Tiffany was reading and Lee Joon was just taking secret glances at her. 

Finally, 3 hours passed and they finally arrived while it was still daylight. 

" Aigoooo~~" Jessica stretched as she got out of the van, causing Donghae to slightly laugh. " What?" She glared at him.

" You sound like an ahjumma. " Donghae laughed as Jessica punched his arm, flipped her hair and walked away like a queen. " Ow, Sassy much. " He mummbled rubbing his arm. 

" No wonder you arent scoring. " Lee Joon whispered to Donghae who glared at him then walked away.

" Lets set up the tent before it gets too late. " Tiffany said as she started setting it up.

" I'll help!" Lee Joon suddenly dropped his own bag and helped Tiffany,who giggled at him. 

" We'll get the food ready. " Eunhyuk said followed by Hyoyeon and Donghae.

" I'll get some fire wood. " Jessica started walking off the woods.

" I'll help. " Donghae was about to follow her but she stopped him.

" Get some firewood on the other side, this side is my spot. " " She said and walked away. 

Everyone laughed, " Better luck next time, Fishy. " Eunhyuk recieving a glare from Donghae as he walked off at the other side of the woods. 

So one 2 passed and everything is all set up; the food, tent, and the camp fire. But they had to get more wood because they kept playing with the fire, Jessica and Donghae had to get more since it was also getting dark. But of course, Jessica didnt let Donghae go with her so they went seperately. Finally, 1 hour passed and Donghae came back with fire wood but Jessica didnt come back yet. 

" Are you guys sure she doesnt need help? I mean its getting pretty dark too. " Donghae couldnt hide his concern for Jessica.

" She'll come back soon, dont worry. " Hyoyeon said sticking the BBQ and hot dog on the stick.

" Yeah, Sica isnt that type to go wondering around. " Tiffany said cooking the BBQ and hot dog with the help of Eunhyuk and Lee Joon. 

" If you're so worried for her, go help her then, no one is stopping you. " Eunhyuk laughed.

" Yeah, who cares if she gets mad, she'll appriecate your help later. " Tiffany smiled.

" Just go, tell her we told you to. " Lee Joon laughed. 

" Alright, do you guys have a flashlight?" Donghae asked looking for one.

" Its at the front in the van. " Lee Joon answered.

" Alright, thanks. " He started walking off with the flashlight, " Safe some food for us!" He yelled before disappearing in the woods. He the flashlight and started looking for her, " Yah! Jessica! " He called her, " Lets go now! You probably have a lot of wood. " He yelled but there was no response. " Yah! Jung Jessica! " He called again but no answer. He then started hearing rustle sounds from the side bush. He jumped in shock and quickly turned to the ride to reveal a bird going into its nest. " AIsh, seriously. " He mummbled and continued looking for her, but as soon as he turned, someone grabbed his shirt from the back, causing him to stumble back and fall. 

" WHAT THE ?!" He swore and turned around with his flashlight but no one was there. " Yah! Jessica! This is funny!" He yelled, but no one answered. " Seriously! Just come out!" He waited for a few seconds for her response but here was none, " Fine, Im gonna leave you if you dont show up!" He slowly took a step back still looking out for Jessica when suddenly, he felt something hard dig into his arm. " AHHHHH. " He screamed and ran for it but stopped when he heard a girl laughing. He turned around and saw Jessica dying in laughter. " Yah! Why would you do that?! "

Jessica kept laughing, " I didnt know you could scream like a girl. " She kept laughing and ended up falling on the ground still laughing. 

" Stop laughing! I came here to help you but now si- "

" Who said I needed help?" She kept laughing.

" Yah, just shut up and lets go. " Donghae pouted. " Wheres the wood you collected? Did you even - "

" Yes, dont worry I did. " Jessica slowly stopped laughing catching her breath. " Its behind those trees. "

Donghae was about to go when he stopped, " You go first. " He flashed the light on her face.

" Alright, alright. " Jessica laughed, went behind the tree and came out with the wood.

" Okay, lets go now. " Donghae said, still slightly mad at her.

" Wait wait Donghae. " SHe called her as he turned around. " Grrrrr. " Jessica formed her hand into claws and made a growling face. 

Donghae glared at her and turned around, but as soon as he did, he couldnt help but smile at her cuteness. 5 minutes of walking in the woods, Jessica dropped the woods, " Yah, did you get us lost?" 

" I know where Im going. " He went to Jessica and helped her with the woods. " Now come on, Im hungry. " He started walking again followed by Jessica.

" It doesnt look like you kn-  AHHHHHH. " Donghae heard her scream. He turned around but she disappeared.

" Yah! Jessica, theres no time for joking around!" He yelled, looking around for her. 

" I- Im not j-joking... " Donghae could hear her cry. 

" Where are you?!" He yelled.

" Do-down here.. " She said. " Be careful, there's a big hill. " She warned him.

He turned around and there was a big hill. And at the bottom of the hill, there was Jessica sitting on the ground covered in dirt. " Can you get back up?" He asked.

" A-Aniyo, I dont think so.. " She said, holding her ankle, " I- I think I s-sprained my ankle. " 

Donghae eyes went wide, " H-hold on! I'll try to find a way. " And Donghae disappeared with the light, leaving Jessica alone in the dark.

" Y-yah! Dont leave me!" She yelled in pain. " Donghae-ah! Dont leave! " 

" Dont worry! Im still here! " She heard his voice, " I'll try to find a way, I wont leave you!" 

Jessica sighed from both pain and frustation. " H-hurry!" 

10 minutes of waiting in the dark, she couldnt stop her shivering and pain from her ankle. " D-Donghae! Did you find help or something?" She asked. She waited for a response but nothing. " D-Donghae!" She waited again but no response. Minutes later, she started to tear up and hugged herself, trying to get warm. She then heard rustling sounds behind her. Too scared to look, she closed her eyes and hugged herself tighter. Then suddenly she felt a warm something surround her, causing her to jump a little. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed it was a jacket wrapped around her. She looked up and saw Donghae giving her his charming and warm smile.

" You okay?" Donghae asked as he bend down to check her ankle, " Sorry I took long, I co- "

" Thanks for coming. " Jessica interuppted him with a gentle smile. 

" I told you I wouldnt leave right?" He smiled. " Now come on. " He turned around and lowered himself.

" What?" She tilted her head. 

" I dont think you could walk. " He worriedly said." It'll get worse if you do, so just let me carry me you. "

" A-aniyo, I could still walk. " She avoided the situation. She slowly got up with the help of a the tree beside her. " S-see?" She forced a smile.

" Oh really? " He raised his eyebrows, " Then walk. " He tested her.

" Uh.. S-sure.. " She hesitated. She took a small breath, smiled at Donghae and slowly started to take a step. But of course, she failed to stay on balance and ended up falling. She closed her eyes, waiting herself to hit the ground but instead she hit a soft but yet hard ' ground ' She slowly opened her eyes and realized it was Donghae's back.

He turned around smiling. " Told you. " He stood up and started walking, not letting Jessica argue back.

Jessica looked at where her hands where, between his visible musculer shoulder blades through his grey shirt. She looked his face from the side and went down to his long, wet neck from his sweat. Jessica was completely hypnotized by his charisma. She looked at his big, wide musculer back and blushed as she started having those images in her head. 

" I have a broad back dont I?" Jessica could see Donghae's lips curl at the side.

" Im not heavy? " She asked.

" Eh, you kinda are, what'd you been eating?" Donghae joked as she slapped his back. " Yah, Im the one carrying you, if I fall, you fall with me. " He warned her with a charming smile and a wink.

Jessica turned her face to the other side and sighed, This is going to be a long night. She thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awwweh! Finally, they have some moment with each other without any interupptions. They're finally alone. Aha. Tell me what you thiiink!