EunHae

Open Your Heart

" U-unnie? " Krystal nervously asked her sister who was blankly staring at her.

" Jes- " Before Hyoyeon could speak, Jessica interuppted her with a smile.

" Oh, okay then. " Jessica forced a laugh. " I thought it was something important. " She said as she filled with food.

" Yo-you're not mad? " Krystal slowly asked. 

" Eh, not really. " She shrugged and laughed. " I dont really care about that whole thing so, I guess I should put it behind me. " She forced a smile before feeding herself the last spoonful of her food and stood up with her clean plate,  Wh-whos turn i-is it to wash? " She tried to say with her full mouth.

No one responded. The 2 girls werent convinced with Jessica while Eunhyuk blankly stared at her food. She shrugged. " Well, Im not washing. " Jessica said and headed to the kitchen. 

" I'll w-wash it.. " Eunhyuk finally spoke, but avoiding eye contact with the girls. He stood up with his plate and headed to the kitchen, where he passed Jessica drinking water. 

" Night, guys. Im done for the day. " Jessica gulped and left her glass on the table before heading upstairs. 

" She's upset, isnt she? " Krystal asked Hyoyeon, who was observing Eunhyuk.

" She's not the only one thats upset. " Hyoyeon worriedly said and looked at her fiance.

 

Hours passed and Jessica couldnt fall asleep. She tried moving around to get comfortable, but nothing worked. She thought it was too cold so she the heater, but then the room got hotter. She sighed and hit the small empty space beside her legs on the bed. She stared at her ceiling with no expression, but that blank expression soon turn into an angered expression. 

" You may be back, but that does not mean, you're back in my life. " Jessica said to herself. " I wont fall your tricks anymore. Not again. Im a lot stronger than I was before, Lee Donghae. You touch me, Im not afriad to break you, I wont be afraid to hurt you, like the last time. " She mummbled a few cursing before she drifted off to sleep. 

 

Hyoyeon entered the room to see Eunhyuk watching TV with no expression on his face. She could the corner of his mouth twitching, like he's trying to force a smile. She worriedly looked at him before walking infront of his way to get to the other side of the bed.

Hyoyeon sat on the bed and turned her head to look at Eunhyuk, who was already looking at her. 

A smile finally crept up his face and patted the space between him and her. Hyoyeon smiled and laid down beside him. She was about to speak when a sudden weight on her body surprised her and a pair of soft lips crush into hers. 

She smiled between the kiss and kissed him back. She could feel Eunhyuk's hands sliding down her waist, but before the kiss got any intense, Hyoyeon slightly pushed him by the chest, seperating their lips causing him to frown.

" Yah, you. Am I just some distaction toy to you? " Hyoyeon frowned, looking at Eunhyuk. 

" Bwoh? What do you mean? " He asked before he kissed her again. 

" I mean, " She said before pushing him away, " I know you're upset about Donghae, but you're not telling me. " 

Eunhyuk sighed and laid back down beside Hyoyeon. She went on her side and used her elbow to support her from staying up. She looked at Eunhyuk and shook his head. " Im not upset.. " He started. 

" I-im just.. You know.. Im just surprised. " Eunhyuk met Hyoyeon's eyes.

" I know you, you're upset. " She didnt break. " Come on, lets talk about it. "

" There's nothing to talk about though. " 

" Fine, you listen, I'll talk. "  Hyoyeon said and sat up. She crossed her legs and put place her hands on Eunhyuk's forehead.

" Uh.. What are you doing? " He cluelessly asked and looked at Hyoyeon who was closing her eyes. 

" Im trying to read your mind. " She spoke, causing him to chuckle.

" Hyoye- "

" No, dont speak. I need to concentrate. " She covered his mouth.  Eunhyuk just chuckled again and let her do her ' work. ' 

Eunhyuk just stared at his fiance with a smile. When Hyoyeon slightly opened her eyes to peek at Eunhyuk, he surprised her by kissing her on the lips while pinning her down on the bed. 

" Yah! " Hyoyeon whined and lightly punched him on the side. " I wasnt done reading yo-"

Eunhyuk laughed and kissed her to make her shut up. She ended up kissing him back with such passion. He placed her hands on her waist while she placed her hands on his cheeks and caressed it. After they seperated, Eunhyuk resting her forehead on hers.

" I love you, " He muttered as their eyes met. " You know that right? " 

" Why wouldnt I know? " Hyoyeon smiled. " But Donghae doesnt know that, does he? " 

" Huh? " His smile faded. 

She smiled and pushed him off. " I can read your mind. " She said and poked the side of his head. " You threw away Donghae and now, you think he thinks you dont love him. "

" You're weird. " Eunhyuk laughed. " Lets just go to sleep. " He said and turned his back and laid on his side. 

" Yah, Lee Hyukjae. Dont turn your back on me." Hyoyeon said in a serious voice. 

Eunhyuk immediantly turned to his other side to face her with a nervous smile. " I was just turning off the lamp. " 

" Yeah right. "She mummbled. " Eunhyuk, I know you're upset okay? But this could be a chance for you. Go see him tomorrow. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk chuckled. " You, the bestfriend of Jessica is trying to get me back with Donghae, the one who hurt Jessica? " He raised his eyebrows.

" Yeah. But that doesnt mean he could go back to Jessica. " 

He shrugged. " Fair enough. " 

" I just want what's best for you, Hyuk. Come on, I know you'll regret it if he goes back to China or something. " 

" I'll be fine okay? I- "

" You know sometimes,  I dont get you. " Hyoyeon frowned. " 3 years ago, you cried because he left and now, you're saying you're not going to see him?"

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and avoided eye contact with her. Hyoyeon sighed and just turned away from him. He frowned at her behavior and moved closer to her. He put his arm over her, held her hand and made her lay on her back. 

" If I go and see him, " He started looking at Hyoyeon, who had her eyes closed.  " Just promise me, you wont leave. "

" Bwoh? " She opened her eyes and looked at Eunhyuk's sincere eyes. " What do you mean by that? Of course I wouldnt leave. "

" Its just.. Well.. 3 years ago, when I was involved in Donghaes plans, somehow you and I broke up. I mean.. I didnt even have anything to do with his bet and - well.. You know, we just broke up.. I - I dont want that. " He looked at Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon smiled and slipped her hands away from Eunhyuks to poke his head,. " Yah, babo. That was my fault, not yours. "

" Y-yeah but.. But what if its Do- "

" Donghae's fault? " She finished his sentence, recieving a nod. " Im telling you Eunhyuk, I will never leave you again okay? I promise. What happened 3 years ago is done, and now, we're here together, 3 years later. " She joined her hands with Eunhyuk and looked at their rings. " Eunhyuk, if I hadnt thought of this through, wont you think that I wouldnt say ' yes ' or even come back to you 3 years ago? " She asked. 

He smiled a little. " Well.. that is true though. " He quietly laughed, recieving another poke on the head by Hyoyeon. 

" I know you're scared to let him in your life, but honestly, even though, I hadnt met him yet, I think he's a better person now. I dont think he will get you involved in his stupid problems. " She laughed. 

" What makes you say that? " He tilted his head. 

" Well.. First of all, when he came to my house 3 years ago, he seems really regretful you know? and second of all, he's been gone for 3 years to become a doctor. I mean, being a doctor right? Have you even imagined Donghae becoming a doctor? " She slightly laughed.

Eunhyuk smiled, " Yeah, I guess thats true.. " He thought for a moment. " So.. If I go and see him, would you come? " 

" Yup. " She smiled. " I need to teach him a lesson for leaving Jessica like that. " 

Eunhyuk laughed and kissed his fiance's cheeks. " You're really the best. You know that right? "

" Of course, I do. Why wouldnt I? " She gave him a sly laugh, recieving a light poke from Eunhyuk.

 

DING DONG * 

Jessica groaned on the couch and got up, cuddling with the blanket. She put the blanket over her head to hide her bed hair. She opened the door to see Kai with flowers and a teddy bear. " What do you want? " She glared at him.

" uH.. I- uh.. " Kai stuttered. Knowing the situation he's in, he more scared of Jessica now. " I - I just wanted to visit Krystal. I- I wanted to say sorry. "

" Sorry? For what? Not believing her? " She continued to glare at him. 

" Y-yeah.. I uhm.. " He continued to stutter. 

Seeing Kai desperatly finding his words was entertaining to Jessica but she also felt bad since he had nothing to do with the past. She sighed and moved to the side. " Just get in here. " She said and walked towards the couch. " Close the door. Its cold. "

" T-thank you. " He bowed to Jessica, even though she was walking away. He entered the house and closed the door. 

" So, Im guessing you know about me and him. " Jessica started. She expected Kai to answer but he just stood there, looking at Jessica with a clueless expression. She sighed once again. " You'r coming here to apologize and yet you dont even know the situation. " She then continued to watch TV.

Kai stood there for a second and finally caught on. " OH! Right! " He exclaimed, shocking Jessica. " Yeah, I already know what happened between you and Donghae hyung. " He stopped talking when he saw her face darkened. " Uh.. I - i came here to apologize to Krystal. I-it was my fault I didnt listen to her in the- the first place. " His voice got quieter.

" You seem to have your reasons. " Jessica said and looked at Kai, who had a small smile. " Go, she's upstairs, but she may be sleeping. " She said with no expression. 

Kai smiled and immiediantly started wakling towards the stairs.

 

Krystal slowly opened her eyes as soon as she heard the door creak. She tiltled her head and slowly sat up when she saw a small teddy bear coming out in mid air.

" Annyeong~~ " A high pitch voice said as the teddy bear moved side to side. " I know you're mad at Kai-sshi but please dont. Kai-sshi is just an inoccent boy who wanted to defend his brother. He even told me that he regretted yelling at you. " The bear ''said.

Krystal slightly smiled.  

" He wanted to to ask you if he can come in your room. " The bear continued.

" What if I say no? " She put her usual cold tone. 

" Uhm.. Well, Kai-sshi really hoped you would say yes. " The bear started, " He really wants to see you and apologize to you. I even had to stay up all night because of his venting feelings stuff. "

" Oh really? " Krystal held her laughter and replaced it with a cold tone. " What did Kai say? "

" He kept saying how sorry he was and that he yelled at you when he didnt even know the truth. Plus, he felt really guilty that he never believed you because you are his girlfriend. He wanted to come over yesterday but you wouldnt answer the phone. "

" There's a reason why I didnt answer it. "

" Oh.. " The ' bear ' awkwardly said. " Well.. Kai-sshi told me you like chocolates, so he gave me money and sent me to get the chocolates you love. "

" Well okay, come here. " 

" Really? Even Kai-sshi? "

" Kai? I didnt know Kai was there. I thought it was only you. " Krystal played along.

The ' bear ' didny say anything and suddenly disappeared. Krystal quietly chuckled and stretched her neck to peek through the small opening between the door and door frame. There, she could see a black shadow fiddling with a bear.

A moment later, the bear comes out. " Uhm.. Krystal-sshi, is it okay if you close your eyes for 10 seconds? " The cute, aegyo voice said.

" Why? " She raised her eye brows. 

" Because I have a surprise. "

Krystal thought for a moment and slightly smiled. She sighed to hide her emotion. " Fine, just hurry up. " She coldly said. She closed her eyes and slowly counted. While doing that, she could hear light foot steps on the carpet ground. She ignored them and played along. Once she opened her eyes, she expected to see the man right in front of her, but instead, a small bear with chocolates in front of it. 

" Yah, Kim Jongin. What the hell? " Krystal tried not to giggle, but it was obvious since she couldnt hide her smile. " Get in here! " She laughed.

A moment later, Kai came in with a big smile. " You forgive me? " He said walking and sitting on the bed by Krystal's feet.

" You know I cant get mad at you. " She smiled and signalled him to come closer. He smiled and of course, he went closer to Krystal. Expecting a soft kiss on the cheeks, he got a hard slap on the arm. 

" Yah, ow! " He whined and back away.

" Thats what you get. " Krystal stuck her tongue. 

Krystal continued to stare at Kai who was pouting. He was rubbing his arm then stared at Krystal. After their eyes met, they let out a soft laugh.

" Im sorry. " He apologized. " Yelling at you and defending my brother was a bad thing. Especially when I didnt know the situation. Sorry for judging you. " He frowned.

" Its alright. I understand. I guess it was my fault at well.. I yelled at you for not believing me when you didnt know. I mean, I'd defend my sister as well if someone talked about her like that.. Even if I didnt know what the situation was. " Krystal frowned as well.

" Can we just skip to the hugging part? I just missed you too much. " Kai chuckled and leaned over to hug her, which she gladly accepted. 

 

" Hey, oppa. " Hyoyeon entered the car. " Guess what? " She smiled at Eunhyuk. 

" What? " He smiled as he started driving. 

" I recommanded you to my boss and showed a video of you dancing and guess what? " She widely smiled. " You got the job! You can start teaching on Friday! " She jumped. 

" Seriously?! " He excitedly said. 

" Yup! "

" YES! THANKS HYO! " He yelled out excitement and hugged her, only to get honked at by another car. " SORRY! " He yelled looking back.

" They cant you hear you. " Hyoyeon laughed. " Why are you so excited? "

" Because I get to work with my fiance and wont have to worry about those guys flirting with you since Im there. " He gave her his gummy smile. 

" Aish. " Hyoyeon chuckled and slapped him on the arm. " Oh and plus. Jessica might be working with us as well. "

" For dancing? " He tilited his head. 

" Nope, dor the singing department. I heard them ask for one and well, I recommanded Jessica. " Hyoyeon smiled.

 

" Nooooo." Jessica immiedantly rejected her. She got up from the couch, followed by the whining Hyoyeon. 

" Why!? Its a great job! " She tried to convinced her. 

" Yeah, plus you have something productive to do. " Eunhyuk laughed at the side, only to get a glare from Jessica. " What? Its true. " He shrugged and walked off to the kitchen. 

" I dont want to. I just want to relax. " Jessica smiled.

" You've been relaxing for like 2 months already. " Hyoyeon pouted. " Come on! Just get the job! Please! Pleaaaaaaaaase! " 

" Noooooooooo! Okay? No no no no no. " She denied her and walked off. 

" Pleaaaaase! If you go, I'll let you plan half the wedding. " Hyoyeon suggested. 

Jessica immediantly stopped and turned back to Hyoyeon. " Really? HALF of the wedding? " 

Hyoyeon thought for a minute, " Fine, no but how about you pick the clothes, flowers, and setting of the church. " She suggested. 

Jessica thought for a minute. 

" Its better than nothing. " Eunhyuk said with a banana in his hand. 

Jessica looked back at the couple and hesitated to answer. She kept looking back and forth to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. " Fine, I'll go b-"

" Yes! You'll start tomorrow! " Hyoyeon yelled, ran to Jessica and gave her a hug before grabbing Eunhyuk by the hand and rushing to the door. 

" Wait- What? Tomorrow?! " Jessica raised her eyebrows at her friend. 

" Yup! Didnt I mention that I volunteered you? " She inoccently smiled. 

" Actually, YOU DIDNT! " Jessica yelled at her and threatened to hit her before Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk rushed outside the house. " Aish. "

" Wake up early tomorrow! Its at Seoul National Hospital. Be there at 7! " Hyoyeon yelled with an inoccent smile as they got in the car and drove off. 

" Aish. damn it... " She mummbled as she continued to glare at Hyoyeon in the car. 

 

" Why didnt you tell her? " Eunhyuk kept laughing at Jessica's reaction. 

" I promised my boss that she'd go. If she found out that I volunteered her first thing tomorrow, she'll definetly say no. Im not getting fired because of that. " Hyoyeon answered laughed as she drove. 

Eunhyuk chuckled at her then patted her head. " The things you do. Im surprised she hasnt killed you yet. " 

" I know right. " She agreed with a laugh. 

" When we get home, we sho- Wait, I think you missed the turn. " Eunhyuk changed his sentence and turned his head back, making sure they're at the right street. " Yeah, you missed it. We were suppose to turn right at the recent stop. " He said.

" I know where we live, Oppa. " Hyoyeon laughed. 

" Then where are we going? " He tilted his head at her. 

" I told you we're going to see him right? " She smiled.

Eunhyuk's eyes got wide. " Bwoh? Now? Why? " He panicked. 

" Come on, I know you want to see him. It'll be a great EunHae reunion. " She smiled at him. 

Eunhyuk's face started to worried. 

" I know what you're thinking. " Hyoyeon said. She took off one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on top of his. " dont worry. I dont think Donghae would hate you. After all, he did leave you a letter that mention ab- "

" Yeah, I know. " He cut her off. " But I just- Im not ready yet. "

" Ready? Ready for what? Oppa, you've been wanting to see him ever since the minute he left. "

" Things can change. " 

" True, but it doesnt have to be a negative change. He can turn into someone better. " Hyoyeon sincerly said, " Like I said, he's a doctor. Lee Donghae is a doctor. "

Eunhyuk chuckled, " Yeah, I guess thats true. " 

Hyoyeon smiled and stopped the car in front of a big blue and white house. " Come on, I dont think I need to ask if you're ready. " She smiled and got out the car. 

Eunhyuk took a deep breath and opened the car to get out. He looked at Hyoyeon who was waiting for him from a metre away. She held out her hand which he gladly took. Hyoyeon lead the way by walking towards the door. 

As Hyoyeon knocked on the door, Eunhyuk held his breath.  While waiting, Hyoyeon chuckled at her fiance's nervous behavior and decided to hold his hand tighter. " Stop being so nervous, it should be him who's nervous. " 

" Yeah. " He forced a small laugh. 

The couple then heard the door unlock. Eunhyuk held his breath once again and waited for the door to open. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry for such a long update! Im seriously soooo busy this past month with dancing and especially School :( But dont worry! Since winter break is coming I'll update more faster now! :))) 

Btw sorry for that hang cliff there! Eunhyuk cant wait to see Donghae! Ahahha.

BTW, IM STARTING A NEW STORY AFTER I FINISH THE OTHER HYOHYUK STORY CALLED LOVE IS REALITY.  The story will be about a love triang between Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. Please wait for it! :)