Jealousy

Open Your Heart

SInce Donghae and Jessica are dating, the bet for him was easy, but like he remembered right? The couple went on a lot of dates in just 2 weeks and of course the kisses as well. Donghae's final month wasnt even done yet, but he basically won the bet. The 3 boys who made the bet; Seungri, Yongguk and Yongjae were of course disapointed, but not only them but also the girls and boys in their school. Some were shocked and some were sad. 

" Hey, oppa." Jessica hugged her boyfriend as soon as they see each other in the school hallways.

" Hey. " He hugged her back and kissed her cheek. " So whats the plan today?" He asked as he took Jessica's books and started walking.

" Uhm.. I heard there's a new resturant opened down the street, wanna go?" She smiled. 

" If Im with you, I'll go anywhere. " He winked.

" Aish, why so corny. " She laughed and playfully pushed him away. 

" Fine, you want me corny... or ? " He seductively winked at her and bit his lip. 

" I think you're already both. " Jessica rolled her eyes and entered their classroom.

" Hey, Jessica. " The boys greeted her with a smile.

" Annyeong. " Jessica greeted them with a warm smile.

By the way, since Jessica is now dating Donghae, her point of views in boys has completely changed. She's more nicer to the boys than before, making Donghae jealous.

The boys just smirked when Donghae gave them a glare. " Jessica, do you really have to say hi to them?" He pouted and sat beside Jessica.

" I feel bad about how I treated them before so.. I guess I just have to be nicer. " She smiled. 

" But Jessica~~" He whined.

" Get used to it, fish boy. " Eunhyuk came in with Hyoyeon. The dancing couple sat behind them. " First few weeks I dated Hyoyeon, I admit I'd get jealous but you'll get used to it since we know they love us all this time. " He smiled at Hyoyeon.

" Dont lie, Oppa. You're still jealous. " Hyoyeon laughed. 

" Nooo, Im not. " Eunhyuk shook his head.

" Oh really? Then how come you pushed Kai out of the way when he went to get the books I dropped on the ground?" She raised her eyebrows. 

" I didnt push him, I tripped and almost fell on him, so he fell to the side cause he tried to move. " He said stubbornly.

" Nice excuse. " Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and laughed with Jessica and Donghae. 

 

" How long have they been dating again?" Jay Park asked one of his friends as he looked at Jessica and Donghae holding hands. 

" Uh.. Like 2 weeks? 3 weeks?" His friend, Jaewon guessed. " Why? Jealous? " He raised his eyebrows.

" Why would I be? Im just shocked seeing those 2 people dating especially Jessica. " Jay scoffed and turned away from the couple.

" Someone's a little jealous. " Jay's friend, Taecyeon laughed along with Jaewon. 

" Give me a reason why I would jealous?" Jay glared at them.

" Lets see.. 1- You're her ex. 2- Ever since you found out they were dating you've been grumpy. 3- You keep glaring at Donghae. 4 - You're not even listening to me cause you're too busy staring at them. " Taeyeon laughed noticing Jay giving Donghae a glare when they passed their table. 

 

" So anyways, I think if we g- Oppa! " Jessica stopped half way when she realized Donghae wasnt listening and was staring at someone.

" Huh? What?" Donghae looked back at Jessica.

" You werent even listening to me!" Jessica pouted and sat down on the table.

" Sorry, its just.. That stupid guy keeps looking at us. " Donghae glared at the guy and sat next to Jessica.

" What guy?" She turned around to look and saw Jay looking at them before he looked away. " Oh.. What does he want?" Her ice princess mode was back on. She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair.

Donghae lightly laughed at her behaviour. " Probably thinking about his mistake years ago. " He said as he pulled her closer. He turned around and saw Jay glaring at him as Donghae smirked.

" I know what you're doing, stop that. " Jessica took his hands off her waist and ate her food. 

" Im just making sure he knows you're mine. " He smiled. " Plus dont you wanna tortue him?" He smirked.

" For what? " She raised her eyebrows.

" For hurting you. I want him to suffer. " He glared at him but then smiled at Jessica.

" If you want him to suffer go destroy his car. " She laughed and drank her coke.

" Or we can do this. " Donghae smirked. He took Jessica's coke and placed it on the table.

" Yah! I wasnt - " She stopped when she felt his lips softly crush into hers. She tried to push him away since there were people around but he held tight. Knowing her boyfriend, she kissed him back. making him smile and let go of her.

After Donghae seperated, he pulled her closer and kindly smiled. " Theres people around, Donghae. Dont do that again. " She lightly slapped him.

" Look at Jay. " Donghae ignoring what she said. Jessica around and saw Jay glaring at Donghae with wide and but yet angered eyes before he looked away.

" Fine, I admit that was funny. " Jessica let out a cute giggle. " But dont do that again. There's people around. " She still giggled.

" So when we're alone, it can be more intense?" He winked at her.

" Stop that. " She giggled and was about to hit him when he caught her hand. He held her hand and fed her instead as they laughed.

 

" They're doing that on purpose. " Jay banged his water bottle on the table as he glared at the couple. 

" Just admit you're jealous. " Jaewon laughed causing Jay to punch him.

" Yah! dont get mad at me. " Jaewon yelled at him as he rubbed arm. " Its not my fault you cheated on her...  " He mummbled.

" Who says I want her back?" Jay scoffed.

" Uh, you do? " Taecyeon pointed at him. " Just admit you're jealous man. You could still get her back. " 

" How?" Jay immediantly took his whole attention to Taecyeon.

" Come on, think! " Taecyeon pointed to his head. " Donghae's the biggest player in this school. It'll be easy breaking them up. " 

" Yeah, but if you break them up, Jessica's probably gonna turn cold again. " Jaewon said. 

" True, but Jessica's in love with someone right now. Come on, you know the girls, when the find out their boyfriends cheated, they just break and cry all night. " Taecyeon smirked.

" Jessica's not like those kind of girls. " Jay said.

" You never know. Love can do anything to a girl. " Taecyeon smirked and drank his coke. 

Jay looked back at the couple then looked around the room. Their were tons of girls givnig Jessica a deadly glare; some were even the girls Dongahe dated. Jay smirked at Donghae. " This will be too easy. " He mummbled. 

 

The day ended pretty fast with school. The 2 couples had a double date in the movies then seperated their own ways. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chose to go in the Dancing Studio while Jessica and Donghae go for dinner. 

" Woah, there's a lot of people here.  " Donghae said as they entered the resturant. " Dont they go to our school?" He pointed at a group of familiar faces.

" What do you expect? Its a grand opening, everyone's gonna be here.  " Jessica smiled and stood in line for the waiting list.

" You dont have to wait, I made a reservation a week ago. " He said and smiled as he took her hand and walked up to the booth.

" Hi, Im Lee Donghae. I made a reservation for 2 people. " He said to the waiter.

The waited looked at the paper on the booth for a moment and looked back up. " Yes, Mr.Lee. You're table's ready. Right this way. " The employee smiled and signalled the couple to follow them. 

The 2 were seated upstairs the roof, that had a great view of the park nearby. 

" So thats why you told me to bring a jacket. " Jessica smiled and admired the park. 

" Well, I wouldnt want you called. " Donghae smiled and looked at the menu.

" How did you know we were gonna eat here? What if I said no?" She asked. 

" If you said no then I would've brought up their most famous food that happes to be my girlfriend's favourite food." He smiled as he gave the menu to Jessica and pointed at a certain food, which was Crepe. 

Jessica smiled like a kid and started getting excited.  " Oh! We're getting that right?" 

" After dinner. " He smiled at her childness behavior. 

Their date went on with romantic views, a fantastic food and just random talking. The night was great; both Jessica and Donghae were having fun, until a woman came in. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " The waitress bowed at Jessica and Donghae, who had the menu on his face. " I'll be waitress for the rest of the night since my friend just finished her schedule. " She cheerfully said. 

" Neh. can I get - " Donghae stopped when he put down the menu and looked at the girl in front of him.

The girl gasped when she saw him. " Donghae Oppa! " She said and hugged hugged as Jessica stared at them with jealousy.

" Uh- H-hey. " He stuttered once the girl got off him. He looked at Jessica who was glaring at her.

" DOnt tell me you forgot about me!" The girl laughed. " Its Seungha! " She introdoced herself with a smile.

" Y-yeah, h-how could I forget about you. " Donghae forced a nervous laugh. He could see in the corner of his eye the glaring and jealous Jessica. 

" Its been so long, you said you would call me. " Seungha pouted. " I heard you're dating someone already. "

" Uh.. N-neh.. " Donghae stuttered. 

" Excuse me. " Jessica forced a smile and got up. " Im just going to the washroom. " She said and left the table.

" Is that her?" Seungha whispered. " So how long are you gonna date her? " She said as Jessica suddenly stopped walking and slightly turned her head to hear better. " I dont think she's right for you, Oppa. She seems to.. eh.. like y to be honest. " She said.

Donghae was obviously mad that she called Jessica that but he didnt want to be rude and yell at her. He then turned around to see Jessica walking away.  He sighed at the situation he's in right now. 

" Look, uhm, I dont want to be rude, but my girlfriend and I are having a date.. So uh could y- " Donghae started but was interuppted by Seungha.

" Leave you alone? Sure. " She smiled. " But just to let you know.. " She trailed off as she wrote something on the notepad. " When you lose that girl, call me. " She have him a flirty smile and left just to see Jessica coming back.

" She seems nice. " Jessica forced a smile as she sat back down.

" I thought you were going to the washroom. " Donghae said and awkwardly hid the paper under his plate.

" The line was too long. " She said without looking at him. 

" Oh.. Okay.. " He awkwardly said. 

" Can I ask you something?" Jessica suddenly asked.

" Sure, what is it?" He smiled.

" H-how many girls did you date before me?" She looked straight into his eye making him nervous.

" Uh.. I dont know.. " He quietly said.

She raised her eyebrows at him. " You dont know?" 

" Well.. You see.. Uhm.. I have trouble remembering stuff. " He quietly said and tried to look at Jessica who was avoiding eye contact with him.

" So you dated that much girls. " She mummbled. She crossed her legs, forced a smile at him and continued to eat. 

The rest of the night was awkward. Donghae knew that Jessica was mad, but he didnt know what to do. Everytime he would try to talk to her, she ignores him and just plays games on her phone. She even put her earphones on just so she wouldnt even have to hear him. 

 

" Why are we here? I thought we were going home. " Jessca finally spoke to him, but she still had that cold tone. She blankly looked at the carnival in front of her.

" Because. " Donghae smiled. He got out of the car to open her door but once he did, she gave him a cold glare before getting out. She walked away without waiting for Donghae. He frowned at her behavior and just follwed behind her. 

" Why are we here? We were just here 2 weeks ago. " She said with her arms crossed, but was suddenly held by the hand and was dragged into the Ferris Wheel, that luckily had no lines. " Aish, you could've just asked me first. " She mummbled and moved away from Donghae.

The Ferris Wheel started moving as Donghae smiled. " You know, you're cute when you're jealous. " He started.

" That isnt going to work on me. " She said without looking at him and just looked at the view.

" But you're jealous. Thats why you're like that. " He smiled.

" Well how do you expect me to react?" She coldly said. 

" Jessica.. " He called her. " Do you really wanna know how many girls I dated?" He asked.

Jessica turned away from him and just continued to look at the view. 

" My answer is.. I honestly dont know how many girls I dated. " He admitted as Jessica scoffed. " But do you know why I forgot?" He asked as he came closer to Jessica. He placed his hands on her shoulder and turned her to face him. 

Once they made eye contact, Donghae smiled while Jessica rolled her eyes. He held her hand which she didnt move away from. " The reason why I forgot about those girls is because when I started dating you, you were the only girl in my world. " He looked deep into her eyes.

" You're just saying that. " She looked away but Donghae placed his hands on her chin and made her face him again. 

" Im telling the truth okay? " He looked at her in the eye. " Even though you werent my first love, you are definetly the first girl I will cherish and will definetly be my last. " He gave her a cute warm smile.

Jessica smiled at his words, but hid it. Outside she was blank but inside, her head was freaking out and could feel butterflies in her stomach. " Yah, you're not proposing to me right?" She said.

" Ani, but I want to. " He smiled causing her to giggle a little bit. " So.. Can you forgive me?" 

Jessica smiled and nodded. " But could you also forgive me?" She asked.

" Forgive you about?" 

" I was acting rude today even in front of everyone in the resturant and especially you. "

" Its alright, I understand. " He pulled her closer. " But next time, dont be jealous. You're the only one that I love, you get that in you head. " He smiled as he lightly poked her head. 

 

* The next day. *

" I thought you said they broke up. " Taecyeon whispered as they looked at Jessica and Donghae walking in the hallways with their hands interwined with each other. 

" Thats what Seungha said, plus Jessica looked pretty pissed yesterday in the resturant. " Jay whispered back and scratched his head in frustation.

" Who's Seungha?" Jaewon asked.

" One of the girls Donghae dated. She's one of the waitress in that new resturant down the street. I told her to make Jessica mad enough to get them to argue. " Jay frowned.

" Well, she did a good job. " Jaewon laughed and patted Jay on the back. Jaewon walked away with Taecyeon as they laughed. 

" Staring at them isnt going to do anything! " Taecyeon laughed.

Jay scoffed and glared at the couple before walking away. He was walking to his class when he heard a familiar voice and  a name as he walked passed the washroom. He went againsted the door and listened.

" .. Never made a bet about Jessica. " Youngjae's voice came.

" I know, man. Who would've thought that Donghae could actually do it. " He heard Seungri's voice. 

" No one did. And especially a player like Donghae? Wow, he must be that good  if he could trick Jessica like that." Yongguk's voice appeared.  

" Cant we just not give him the money? It seems like he forgot about it." Seungri said.

" He still remembers. You know him, especially when it comes to bets like this. " Youngguk said. " He's tricking us like last time. "

" Yeah, he'll just double the money. " Youngjae said. " Im not paying him $200 just for that. " 

Jay smirked at himself. " Lee Donghae, you are so dead. " He said to himself and left with a smirk on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhh! Stupid Jay has to ruin everything :( Everything went to smooth but now he's here. lol

Anyways hope you liked this chapter! It wasnt a long update like last time :) 

By the way, I just started a new story, its called, Stay With Me.   Its about a love triangle between Yunho, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk :) And since im writing a new story, I stopped writing Love is Reality.. Sorry! I found it kind of boring but it was still cute. i just find my new story would be more better and more intense :) So please check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/546358/stay-with-me-drama-eunhyuk-hyohyuk-jungyunho-kimhyoyeon-yunhyo