You're Crazy

Open Your Heart

Still with the score  1 Date: 0 Kisses Donghae has 2 and a half months left but like he cared right? In Donghae's mind, its saying, Hurry up! You dont have much time left, just make your move. Who cares if she gets hurt! But in his heart, its saying, Love needs time. Forget about the bet. 

But of course, he doesnt listen to his heart. SInce Donghae's family is hosting a company party, he invited Eunhyuk, which means Hyoyeon is coming, and which means, Jessica is coming. There, he decided to make his move.

" YAH! DONGHAE! HURRY UP!" He heard his bestfriend call him.

" ALRIGHT, JUST A MINUTE!" Donghae yelled back. He looked at himself on the mirror and put his colgne on. He was wearing a white polo with a dark blue blazer matching with dark blue pants and a dark baby blue bow tie. He had put his hair up and slightly to the side. He smiled at his handsome face with full of pride before going downstairs.

" Woah, looking good, Fishy. " Eunhyuk patted his friend at the back. 

" Same goes for you, I have to admit it. " Donghae said as he looked at Eunhyuk who spun around, showing off his clothes. He wore a patterned black blazer with a matching dark blue vest and black pants and a white polo. He combed his hair down but still looked a bit messy, but that was the hot looking part. 

" So are we picking up the girls?" Donghae asked putting his black shoes on. 

" No, Hyoyeon just called me, she said her brother will drop them off. Plus they said they're not ready yet. " Eunhyuk answered as he went oustide followed by Donghae.

" What do you think Jessica would say if she sees me like this?" He suddenly asked.

" I dont know, uh.. Probably give you the usual ice princess look and shrug? " His bestfriend answered but laughed after, " Why? Tyring to impress her?" 

" Well duh! I have too. " He said as he got in the car. Eunhyuk just smirked. " Wheres the masks anyway?" Donghae changed the subject.

" Right here. " Eunhyuk reached at the back seat and took out 2 different masks. He gave the black and blue mask to Donghae and the black and gold one to himself. 

 ( Donghae's ) 

 ( Eunhyuk's) 


" UNNIE! HYOYEON UNNIE IS HERE!" She heard Krystal calling her from downstairs.

" IM COMING, I COMING!" Jessica yelled back. She quickly sprayed perfume on, took her mask and walked downstairs. The minute she was almost at the last step, she heard Hyoyeon gasp.

" So how do I look?" Jessica shyly asked.

Hyoyeon opened his mouth but her brother beat her, " Like a princess. " Hyoyeon's brother said as he admired her.

" Yah! Oppa! She's my date!" Hyoyeon punched his brother as Jessica laughed.

Jessica quickly took her high heels from the closet and put it on. " Shall we?" She put her arm around Hyoyeon.

" We shall. " Hyoyeon laughed as she put her arm around Jessica's waist and started walking out. 


At the other side, there's Donghae who is impatiently waiting.  " Yah! Did Hyoyeon text you yet?" He asked.

" No, the last thing she texted was that she left the house. " Eunhyuk answered.

" And when was that?"

" Like 30 minutes ago.. " He quietly answered and Donghae scoffed as a response. " Just calm down, man, they'll be here. " 

" I am calm. " He stubbornly said and took the wine of glass and drank it. 

Another 10 minutes passed and the girls still hasnt come yet, making Eunhyuk worried. " I'll just wait for them outside, stay here incase if they come. " Eunhyuk said as Donghae nodded with the wine still in his hands.

" Aish, why do girls take so long.. " Donghae said as he scratched his head.

He drank his wine as he listen to the music. He kept his eye open and looked around for the 2 ladies but he couldnt find them. He drank another glass of wine when Jessica's voice came in his head. 

' If you close your eyes and think about that one special person. And when you open your eyes in 5 seconds, if that one special person appears infront of you, thats your one, your true love.. ' 

Donghae shook his head at that thought and scoffed, but it still kept going in his head. He thought about for minutes untilhe decided to try it. He slowly closed his eyes and thought about that one special person, only that one special person. 

" 1...2...3...4...5.. " He quietly counted to himself and slowly opened his eyes. Once he open his eyes, he scoffed when she wasnt there. He turned his head. " Cant believe I actually tried - " He stopped when his eyes landed on a girl who wore a black and blue long gown with a matching black and blue mask with feathers on it that was attached to a stick. Her hair brown hair was curled and was all wavy. The gown was a strapless one that showed her bare skin; her collarbone and shoulder caught Donghae's attention. She literally took the breath out of him. 

He kept looking at her as she went down the stairs, he was wide eyed when the girl put down her mask, revealling her beautiful face; it was of course, Jessica Jung. " Lee Donghae.. You must be crazy.. " He said to himself as he watched her walked towards him with a blonde girl beside her. 

 

 
( The one she wore in ' The Boys ' Ignore the crown ..  ) 

 ( Her Mask ) 

" Hey, Donghae!" The blonde girl cheerfuly greeted as she took her mask down which was also attacted onto a stick.

" Uh.. Hi, Hy-Hyoyeon. " He stuttered,still hasnt took his eyes off Jessica. " Y-You girls look nice. " He smiled.

Hyoyeon wore a green and black dress. It was strapless on the other side, revealling her left side collarbone and her shoulder. The other side had a sort of flower shaped while the bottom was a black see through cloth; you could see her smooth, long legs. She had also curled her hair, making it all wavy. She had a black and golden mask attacted to a stick and with some feathers. 

 ( Ignore the girls.. Just forcus on Hyoyeon :) ) 

 ( Her mask, ) 

 

" Thanks. " Hyoyeon smiled as Jessica smiled and nodded. 

" So how did you know it was me?" Donghae asked, finally turning away from Jessica.

" Just because we cant see your cheekbones, it doesnt mean we cant tell who you are. " Hyoyeon laughed. 

" Oh. " Donghae forced a laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. Jessica found this view cute but hid her smile. 

" So where's oppa?" Hyoyeon asked, looking around.

" He was actually looking for you guys. He's just outside waiting in the front, I can call hi- " Donghae was about to take out his phone when Hyoyeon stopped him.

" Aniyo! I wanna surprise him!" She grinned like a child. " I'll be right back!" She smiled before putting her mask on and walking out, leaving the two alone.

" So, you look nice. " Donghae smiled.

" You already said that. " Jessica coldly said without looking at him. She looked at the corner of her eye and saw him face suddenly drop. Jessica felt bad about her rudeness. " Well, I dont really say these to guys, but you actually look amazing. " She flashed him a smile. 

" Thanks. " He smiled and straighten his back. " So wanna sit down?" 

" Sure, but Im just going to get some food." She said and started walking away.

" Wait! I'll come, Im hungry too!" Donghae said as she followed her.

 

On the other side, there was Eunhyuk who was worriedly waiting for the girls. He kept checking his phone until someone had blocked his eyes.

" Guess who?" The voice cutely said.

. " Uhm.. Who?' He asked.

Hyoyeon pouted since her own boyfriend didnt know, but she played it cool and planned to play a joke on him. She quickly put her mask on when he turned around. " Annyeong!" She waved at him.

" Hi? Uh.. Mind taking off your mask? " Eunhyuk asked.

" Why? Want to see my face?"

" Well yeah, of course. "

" And why is that?"

" First of all, you're the one who came to me, and second of all, you seem like pretty girl, judging from your legs. " Eunhyuk winked as he checked out her legs through the see through part.

Hyoyeon frowned and glared at her boyfriend. " Do you have a girlfriend?" She tested him.

" Uh.. Aniyo." He smiled.

Hyoyeon stayed quiet and was dumfounded that her own boyfriend would do this. She kept giving Eunhyuk a deadly glare, making him scared.

" Fine, yes, I have a girlfriend,  but I could work with 2. " Eunhyyuk flashed a cute smile and hid his fear. 

She stood there, speechless and shocked. She started backing away when Eunhyuk came closer. She turned away and was about to walk away but he took her by the wrist and pulled her closer to his face. When he did that, Hyoyeon accidently dropped her mask, showing her face.

Eunhyuk smirked and stole a kiss from her, " So? You like my acting?" He suddenly asked.

Hyoyeon frowned and pouted. She playfully slapped him away. " How could you do that? You scared me!" 

Eunhyuk laughed at his girlfriend and picked up her mask, which she harshly took back. " I already knew it was you. I just wanted to see how you would react. " He smiled at her and put his arms around her waist.

" How did you know it was me? You didnt even see my face. " 

" Just by hearing you voice, I know its you. " He winked.

" Aish, so cheesy. " She playfully pushed him away, but he quickly took her by the wrist and held her on the waist and started walking inside as he laughed at her, who was cutely pouting in his arms. 

 

" Yah! Shark ate the little fishy?" Eunhyuk snapped his fingers in front of Donghae to get his attention.

" Huh? What?" He turned to Eunhyuk and gave him a blank expression.

Eunhyuk laughed, " You've been staring Jessica for a while. " He pointed at Jessica who was laughing with Hyoyeon at the dance floor

" I wasnt staring at her, I was just looking at something else that happened to be in her direction. " He said as Eunhyuk laughed.

" It better not be Hyoyeon. " He playfully threatened. " Just go make your move already. Its obvious you like the girl. " He said as he got up and started walking to the dance floor, leaving Donghae alone.

" Hey! Mind if I borrow her?" Eunhyuk yelled to Jessica since the music was too loud.

Jessica looked at Hyoyeon who smiled and nodded. " Fine, but know your limits, Hyukjae. " Jessica threatened him and walked away. 

" Danced out?" Donghae asked Jessica who joined him.

" Your bestfriend stole my date. " She mummbled.

Donghae laughed and stared at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk dancing together. He admits that he envied them while watching. Donghae sighed and turned to Jessica, " Come on, lets go dance." He smiled as he got up, lending a hand to Jessica.

Jessica turned around, checking if anybody was behind her and turned to Donghae, " Are you talking to me?"  She pointed at herself.

" Well, you are the only one on the table. " 

" Oh, well could you at least ask nicely?" 

" Alright, " Donghae smiled. He walked away for about 4 metres and started walking back to Jessica, " Excuse me, Miss, would you like to dance with me?" He gave her dashing smile.

Jessica blushed but still played her cool image, " Okay, sure. " She responded coldly but it didnt matter to Donghae. All he cared is she said yes. 

The 2 walked to the dance floor and awkwardly danced together. Since the music was like club song, they awkwardly danced beside each other, avoiding eye contact.

" So.. Uh.. " Jessica tried to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. " What do you like in a girl?" SHe suddenly asked. " Like your type. "

" My type? Uh.. I dont really have a type. I just date. " He laughed. Jessica frowned at his response.

" We- " She was about to talk when the DJ spoke.

" Now, thats enough of pop music! We're just going to slow things down a bit. " The DJ said in a deep and flirty voice. The music then changed to a slow song. 

Jessica awkwardly stood there, watching the couples get together. SHe awkwardly smiled at Donghae and was about to leave when he took her by the hand and pulled her closer to him. Jessica of course was surprised and blankly stared at Donghae who smiled at her. He moved his hands down her waist as she awkwardly placed her hands on his shoulder. 

" But if I had to pick a girl. " Donghae started, " I'd probably say.. Someone who's fun to be around, someone who's always pretty; when she smiles, laughs, or even when she cries.. even when she sleeps.. I want her to be always pretty. " He smiled at Jessica, " I also like girls who dont pay attention to themselves to much you know? Like when girls wear too much make up? I hate that. " He cutely shook his head. " I like girls who barely wear make up.. because if they dont, you could see how beautiful she really is. " He stared at Jessica in the eye, who blushed. But she didnt turn away and let him talk. " But I really have a thing with brown eyes though. I just find them cute and fasinating." Donghae looked deep into her big brown eyes.

Without realizing, Jessica placed her arms around Donghae's neck as he pulled her closer. The 2 peacefully danced together in each other's arms. She had put her head on his chest as her arms hugged him from the waist. She closed her eyes and rested in his arms.

" Hm.. " Donghae mummbled and chuckled.

" What..?" Jessica asked, still in his arms.

" I didnt even realize it.. The song we're dancing to.. Isnt the one you sang to me?" 

Jessica opened her eyes and listen to the song and of course, it was the song.

" You guys sound really alike. " Donghae slightly laughed.

" My voice is my voice. " Jessica responded as she chuckled at his comment.

" Well.. I like your version better, since its your voice. " He honestly spoke. 

Jessica smiled at his comment and moved her head up his shoulder. Donghae then started hearing the song close to his ear; Jessica was quietly humming the song to him. He smiled at her action and pulled her closer. 

He stared at her head who was resting on his shoulder as she hummed the song.  Lee Donghae.. You really are crazy.. He thought to himself and smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awweh! He finally admits it <3 I really find this chapter cute ahaha. Hope you like this one! 
I have next chapter planned out.. Its called
A confession and a hangover. Ooo. sounds interesting? Aha, stay tuned!