Its different

Open Your Heart

30 minutes passed and they or should I say Donghae has been walking non stop with Jessica on his back, 

" I think we should stop, you're getting pretty tired. " Jessica couldnt hide her concern for Donghae who has been carrying her.

Donghae chuckled, " Is the princess getting worried for prince? " 

" Yah, who says you're prince?" Jessica lightly slapped his back, " Im just worried that you might drop me if you get too tired. " She spoke in her cold tone again. " Just bring me down. "

He chuckled again, " Alright, just let me find a good spot. " He continued walking for a bit until he stopped at a tree log that fell. He gently put Jessica on the log. " Comfy?" He asked as Jessica gave him a smile but he could tell that she was still in pain from her eyes and expression. " Alright, how about we take a look at that ankle?" He smiled and bend down to her feet.

" Y-yah. " She stuttered.

" Good thing you're wearing shorts. " He winked getting a slap on the head by Jessica. " Im kidding. " He laughed and continued to look at her ankle. " Well good thing I didnt let you walk, your ankle would've broke. " He said as he started lfting up his shirt.

" Y-yah! What the hell?! " She closed her eyes and turned her head away.

" Dont worry, " He laughed, " We just need something to keep your ankle secure. " 

Jessica turned around and saw Donghae ripping his under shirt. She stared at Donghae as he tied his ripped shirt on her ankle. " O-ow. Be careful. " She said as he made it tighter.

" Sorry, is it too tight? I can loosen i- " 

" Its alright, its fine." She smiled as she reached down to feel her ankle. 

As she did, Donghae's jacket slipped on her left side revealing her bleeding arm. " Jessica!" Donghae yelled without think, making her jump, " You're bleeding!" He quickly got up.

Jessca smiled at his reaction, " Im fine, dont w- Yah, stop that, you're gonna have no shirt to wear. " She said half way when Donghae started ripping his shirt, revealing part of his abs. 

" Dont worry about me, we just need something to stop the bleeding. " He said as he tied his shirt around her arm. " Better?" He asked as Jessica nodded. 

" You probably need this. " Jessica was about to take off his jacket when he stopped her.

" Aniyo, Im fine. Plus it seems like you're freezing more. " 

" Im not tha- W-what are you doing?" She asked when Donghae started to come closer. 

" Body warmth. " He said as he put his arms around Jessica. " You're not the only one that pays attention is class. " He laughed.

Jessica felt uncomfortable but yet comfortable at the same time. Her head was spinning at the thought of Donghae, a playboy hugging and comforting her in the woods, alone. She shivered at the feeling of Donghae's breath on her neck, causing her to studdenly move, accidently touching his abs. " S-sorry. " She slightly moved away as Donghae slowly took his arm away from her.

" Its alright. " He lightly laughed but was disappointed at the same time.

" So uhm.. " She tried to get the awkward atmosphere away, " H-how do you know so much about first aid?" She suddenly asked.

" When I was a kid, I would hurt myself a lot from playing. " He smiled. " So my dad told my sister to teach me first aid. Both of my sisters are doctors, but one is in training right now. "

" Doctors? But I thought your family does business, you know like companies, industri- "

" We do, but my dad's side mostly does that. Plus, my dad isnt the type to force people to do things, he just wants us happy in the future. " 

" Oh.. Then what do you want to do in the future?"

" To be honest, I wanna be a doctor. " He smiled at the thought, " Its fun helping people, to see their smiles when they know they're okay. "

Jessica smiled at his reason. " How about your mom? What sh- "

" I have no mom. " Jessica saw his face darkened. " That woman disappeared in my life 11 years ago. " He said with an angered tone.

Jessica sighed and knew exactly what happened to his mom." So is that the reason why you always ... you know.. to the girls.. why you're like that to them?" 

Donghae didnt say anything and just blankly looked at the tree beside him. 

" You know.. not all girls are like that. " SHe started.

He chuckled, " Thats like saying all boys arent like that. " He said as he raised his eyebrows at Jessica who stayed quiet. He smiled again and changed the subject. " Are you still cold?" 

" Aniyo. " She said as she sat up, but Donghae could see she was shivering. He slowly moved closer to her and put his arm around her again, causing her to jump, making him smile.

He took both his hands, formed a cup and started blowing into his hands as he started rubbing it together. He then held Jessica's hands and rubbed his hands on her interwined hands. " Warmer?" He asked.

" N-neh. " She stuttered as he looked at him. 

He smiled and started to blow into her hands, making them warmer. The two cuddled closer as they watched the stars, forgetting that they're still holding hands. " Hm, I never seen so much stars in one place. " Donghae said. 

" You know, when I was a kid, I was told that within those stars, there's your guardian angel watching you. " Jessica spoke admiring the sky.

" You believe that?"

" I used to. " She admitted, " I couldnt find my guardian angel, so I gave up. " She lightly laughed.

" Well maybe because your guardian angel isnt up there. " He said as he looked at her. " Your guardian angel could be here, in earth, watching you from afar, " He said as Jessica's eyes met his, " Or they could be watching up close, you just dont know. " 

They stared at each other's eyes before Jessica could get back to reality. She then started laughing quietly. " What?" Donghae asked.

" Its just.. I dont mean to offend you but I didnt really know you were deep, especially you. " Jessica chuckled.

" Thanks. " He sarcastically said but with a smile, causing Jessica to giggle. They stopped talking for a bit and just continued to look at the sky, until she spoke.

" My aunt also told me this, " Jessica got rid of the quiet atmosphere. " My aunt said that if you close your eyes and think about that one special person. And you open your eyes in 5 seconds, if that one special person appears in front of you, that's your one, your true love. " She smiled.

" H-have you tried that?" Donghae slowly asked.

" Aniyo. " SHe shook her head. 

" You dont believe it huh?" 

" Well... kinda.. I mean if I do it, I dont want to know to who it is. " 

" Oh.. " He said before it got quieter. Again, the whole atmosphere was quiet, all they did was look at the sky, until this time, he spoke, " You know.. To be honest, I dont really like being the school's kingka or whatever you call them. " He started.

" What do you mean?"

" What I mean is I dont like being the school's kingka or the school's most popular playboy or something. "

" You've been like that ever since you stepped in that school, I dont believe you. " Jessica laughed.

" Seriously though, I mean its a lot of pressure. People always expect something from you. " He said as she stopped laughing. 

" Is that why you're like that in school? Getting bad grades? being mean, selfish, jerk, arr- " She started listing things but Donghae stopped her.

" Yes, Yes, I mean being like that. " He laughed. " But thanks for summoning it up."

" Then who is the real Donghae?"

" The real Donghae is just a simple goodlooking student that loves to dance and sing. " He smiled.

" You sing?" She raised her eyebrows. 

" Eh, a little, but  I dont sing in public."

" Can I hear?" She cutely asked.

" Aniyo, its alright. I dont have a good voice."

" Still, who cares if you dont, I wanna hear. "

" Bu- "

" Please. " She did her aegyo by sticking out her bottom lip and gving him puppy eyes, melting his heart.

Donghae smiled at her cuteness, " Alright, but dont laugh. " He said. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

Love love love
Love love love
Love love love

Gwaenchanajil georago nan
Jamshibbun ilgeorago nan
Shigani jinamyeon mudyeojil georago
Geureoke mitgo nan sarawanneunde

( The song he sang - Donghae/Ryeowook - Just like now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn5hY49EyZI Only the beginning part. ) 

As Donghae sang, Jessica smiled without realizing it. She watched him from the side as he sang, his wonderful, smooth voice made her sway with Donghae as she was in his arms. She closed her eyes and smiled at his voice. 

Once he stopped singing, Jessica clapped. " Now I finally see one thing that girls like about you. " She smiled as he blushed.

" Aniyo, you're wrong. You're actually the first girl I sang in front of. Not even my sisters. " He said.

" Chinja? " She smiled, " Guess Im a special girl. " 

" You probably are. " He smiled back.

" Anyways how about show me your dancing skills, i heard you danced, but I havent seen. " She smiled.

" Now that, Im confident in. " He clapped as he stood up, letting go of Jessica's hands.

" You have to sing too. " She gave him her princess smile. 

" What.. why.. " He pouted. He looked at Jessica's aegyo and couldnt say no to that. " Alright fine, but no laughing. "

" Yeah, yeah. Just go!" She smiled.

" Dont laugh, I actually been practising this one for a while. " Donghae smiled back before getting ready. He then started to sing first before dancing. 

( Like this :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCGAP-jkSo Just ignore Eunhyuk aha ).

As Jessica watched his performance she couldnt help but smile. On the outside she was just swaying to his voice and tapping her feet as she smiled but in the inside she was like a crazy fangirl. 

After his performance, he bowed and sat back down beside Jessica who was clapping. As he sat down, he started shivering and rubbing his arms from the cold. Jessica immediantly put her arms around him while holding his jacket, wrapping it around him and her.

" Thanks. It really does get cold when you stop moving. " He joked as she smiled. " Now its your time to sing. " 

" What? No, I dont want to. " She pouted.

" Come on, I sang and danced for you.. in the cold. " 

" Still, no no no, I dont want to. " She whined, " You already heard me sing anway."

" Then sing again. " He smiled.

" Aniyoooo, I do - "

" Pleeeeease!" He begged like a little boy thats wants candy.

" Fine, " She said, " But you have to carry me while I sing. "

" Why?" 

" Because I dont want you looking at me when I sing." 

Donghae sighed, " Fiiiiine. " He stood up and bend down as Jessica went on top of him, with her arms around his neck. Jessica looked at the side of his face and smiled at him " Ready?" He turned his face and accidently rubbed his noses with hers, causing both of them to blush as their eyes met, only inches apart. 

Jessica looked at his dark brown eyes as he looked at her chocolate brown eyes. She could feel his breath on her lip as Donghae could feel hers. Her cheeks started to turn red as her hands started to sweat. She suddenly felt something in her stomach, the feeling of being nervous but yet scared of whats going to happened next. Donghae was leaning his head towards her, sure it was uncomfortable for him to turn his head and lean foward but he didnt care, his head was just moving on its own. As for Jessica, her heart started beating faster and faster as she stared at his eyes. She wanted to push him away but she couldnt get  her body to, she couldnt find the words that would escape from . Instead, she closed her eyes and waited for Donghae's lips. He smiled at her reaction, slowly closed his eyes and leaned foward. Almost touching her lips, when suddenly, burrrrrrr. 

Jessica quickly opened her eyes and turned red. " S-sorry.. " She frowned and started hating herself for being so hungry.

Donghae opened his eyes and smiled, " Its alright, but could you still sing with an empty stomach?" He asked as Jessica cutely nodded. " Ready?" 

" Giddy yup. " She joked and Donghae started walking, waiting for Jessica's voice. Finally, she started to sing. 

Sarangiran ireon geongayo
Halsurok deo apeun geongayo
Dagagamyeon galsurok
Keojineun maeume
Nan geobi nayo

Naegen neomu sojunghan saram
Dasin eobseul geu saram
Geugeollo dwaesseoyo
Chungbunhaeyo
Saranghandaneun sasillo

Bogo isseodo nal mot boneun han saram
Bulleoboado mot deutneun han saram
Nal gieogina hanayo
Nal saenggagina hanayo
Dan hanbeonman jebal

Hal su inneun geon nunmulbakken eobtjiman
Babocheoreom gidaril ppunijyo
Naegero geuman wajwoyo
Idaero naege wajwoyo
Nae majimak sowon
Nan geudaeraneun han saram

( Song is like this :) Jessica - That one person, You.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzFkb0LQ3P4 

As she sang, Donghae smiled at her voice. Her voice was such an angel, everytime she would reach a high note, he couldnt help but admire that voice, he couldnt help but feel a sudden shiver down his spine. It was the only voice that Donghae couldnt ignore. Hearing her sing, right by his ear, made him feel so special and it made him feel like he was the only guy in the world. Everytime he would try to look at her, she would roll her eyes and lightly push his head straight as she sang, making Donghae smile like an idiot.

Donghae then frowned when Jessica stopped singing, " Why'd you st- "

" Look! " She interuppted him. She pointed at the side and saw 2 lights moving around. ' I think its them!" She excitedly said. 

" Oh, finally!" He forced a smile. He admits he was both happy but disappointed. 

" Oppa! Hurry up!" Hyoyeon kept dragging Eunhyuk. " We have to find them!"

" S-sorry.. I just... n-need.. to - to.. ca-catch m-my breath. " He slowly said, trying to catch his breath from the long hike, looking for Jessica and Donghae.

" Oppa! " Hyoyeon whined. " We- "

' HYOYEON! " They heard a girl voice.

" YAH! HYUKJAE!" They heard a male voice.

Eunhyuk looked up as Hyoyeon turned around. They turned their flashlight towards the noise and saw Donghae giving Jessica a piggy back ride. " JESSICA!!!" Hyoyeon immediantly ran.

" FINALLY!" Eunhyuk said as he ran to them.

" Hyoyeonnie!" Jessica smiled seeing her bestfriend as DOnghae gently let her down.

" Sicaaaa! I missed you!" Hyoyeon said as she hugged her. " Omo! What happened to your arm? Your ankle?" She worriedly asked.

" Its just a scratch, dont worry. " She forced a smile. " And this? Dont worry, I just twisted it a little. " She pointed at her ankle.

" Yah, stop lying. " Donghae lectured her, " Eunhyuk, help me carry her. " He said as Eunhyuk immediantly came to his aid. " Hyo, we have a first aid kit right?" He asked as Hyoyeon nodded. 

" Where's Joon and Tiffany?" Donghae asked.

" There back at the camping ground. We told them to stay there incase you come back. " Eunhyuk answered as they started walking.


After wrapping her ankle and wound with bandages, the whole group ate and went to sleep because of exhaustion. Well, most of them. Hyoyeon had woken up when she realized Jessica wasnt beside her. 

" Fany! Fany! Fany!" She shook her friend.

" Whaaaaat?" Tiffany whined.

" Where's Sica?" She worriedly asked as Tiffany immediantly woke up. 

" What do you mean where she is?" Tiffany got up. 

They both stared at each other with big eyes and they heard crackling noises from the fireplace. Hyoyeon slowly got up followed by Tiffany who quietly took the baseball bat that Joon brought to play with. They quietly came out of the tent and saw Jessica sitting on the folding chairs as she watched the stars. Tiffany and Hyoyeon sighed in relief as Tiffany put the bat down.

" Sica, " Hyoyeon called her, " Why arent you sleeping yet?" She asked as Tiffany and Hyoyeon sat down on the chairs beside her. 

" Cant sleep. " Jessica answered stiill looking at the stars, " Why arent you guys sleeping?" 

"  We thought you went wondering off again. " Tiffany answered.

Jessica smiled, still not looking at them. " Im fine. You guys should go to sleep."

" You dont seem fine, does your ankle hurt?" Hyoyeon worriedly asked.

" Aniyo, nothing hurts. Im fine. " 

" Is Donghae keeping you up?" Tiffany suddenly asked with a teasing smile. 

" How did you know?" Jessica admitted.

" Well, ever since you came back you and Donghae couldnt stop smiling at each other taking glances." Hyoyeon giggled.

Jessica randomly smiled, for no reason. " What exactly happened in the forest?" Tiffany smiled.

Jessica smiled again, " I dont know..  We just talked.. Sang.. Danced.. "

" AWWEH, YOU SA- " Tiffany stopped yelling when Hyoyeon told her to shut up, " You sang and danced with a boy?!" She yelled in a whispering way.

" Aniyo, we didnt do it together. We just showed out talent.. I guess." Jessica smiled again. Her friend and cousin couldnt stop smiling at her and quietly started to fangirl. 

" Is the ice princess finally melting?? " Hyoyeon smiled nudging her blushing friend.

" If you guys dont stop, Im gonna stop talking and ignore you guys. " Jessica gave them a glare and a tone.

" Well.. I guess not.. " Tiffany and Hyoyeon mummbled as they stopped.

" But what do you feel about him anyway?" Hyoyeon asked.

" To be honest.. " Jessica slowly started, " I feel ... like different towards him you know? Like when Im with him, I feel like I have no problems, its just me and him. And my heart wont stop beating so fast and then I dont know.. I always feel special with him. He makes me feel special for the first time, like no guy could never do that but him..? With just one smile, I could already feel... you know... butterflies in my stomach." She admitted.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon squeled like a fangirl. " I cant believe this. " Hyoyeon smiled.

" I know right, who ever thought that you, Jessica Jung could fall in love so fast. " Tiffany giggled. 

" Yeah, especially with Lee Donghae. " Hyoyeon said with a teasing smile. " But why him? I mean out of all the boys? You're the one who always says that he's annoying, a jerk, ru- "

" Yes, yes I know what I said but that was before I actually knew him. " She interuppted her, " But now, since we spent so much time together now, my feelings grew I guess.. Knowing the real him, he's different. " She slightly smiled. " I mean.. Its a whole lot different now.. "

" Its a whole lot different when you're in love. " Tiffany smiled at her cousin, who kept looking at the stars. 

The words kept going into Jessica's mind. Love.. the word love.. Being in love is a whole different... She thought as she closed her eyes as Tiffany and Hyoyeon giggled. 

On the other side, there was Lee Joon sleeping with Eunhyuk's feet on his face, Eunhyuk, who was sleeping with his mouth opened and Donghae, who was smiling in his sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fast update right? :) Aha hope you like this chapter, I doooo <3 Tell me what you think!
Sorry for the long updates for Endless Love .. I'll make sure the next chapter will be done by tomorrow or tonight :)