Meeting

Open Your Heart

The couple waited for the door to open. Eunhyuk held his breath and held onto Hyoyeon's hands. 

To Eunhyuk it felt like the door opened in slow motion. Half of him was excited but yet at the same time he was scared. The door finally opened to reveal a light brown haired man with a smile on his face. 

" Hey, noona, hey hyung, " Kai smiled at them. Hyoyeon could see Eunhyuk's chest move up and down as he let out a sigh. " Whats up? " He asked. 

" He's here right? Didnt I text you- " Hyoyeon was about to explain but then Kai bursted out. 

" Oh yeah! " He cut her off. " He's in the kitchen, come on. " He smiled and moved to the side to let the couple in. 

As they went inside, the couple heard a voice, a very very familiar voice. " Kai, are you done with your dishes? Im going to wash it. " They heard a man yell from the kitchen. 

Kai smiled when he saw Eunhyuk's expression, " Hyung told me the whole story. You know, he's still scared from you? " He laughed as he lead the couple in the living room. 

" Yeah, ahahh. " Eunhyuk let out a nervous laugh. 

" See, told you. " Hyoyeon smiled at him as they sat down on the couch. 

" Kai! " They heard him yell again. " Are you done with your dishes? " He repeated. 

" Donghae hyung! Come here! " Kai yelled back with a smile. " He actually does miss you. " He turned to Eunhyuk. 

" What is it? Im doing the dish- " He came in the room with an apron on. He stopped his words when he saw 2 heads; one blonde and one red-ish brown. He froze when he realized who it was, but he was also disappointed that he didnt see a third head. 

" Wow, look at you. I've never thought that you, Lee Donghae would help out around the house. " Hyoyeon stood up as she said it in a scary tone with a glare. 

" Uh-uh.. Hi.. " Donghae stuttered as he started backing away from Hyoyeon who was walking closer. 

" Is that what your going to say after 3 long years? " Hyoyeon contiued to glare at him as she kept walking closer. 

" Uh- uh. " Donghae stuttered. He stumbled back and tripped over the leg of the chair, almost falling over. He forced a nervous laugh when he felt a hard wall hit his back. His heart started beating faster when he saw Hyoyeon raising her hand. He closed his eyes and waited for the big hit. 

Instead of getting hit, he felt her pull him by the shirt. Hyoyeon pulled him into a hug. "  Well, at least you're still easy to scare. " She chuckled as she pattted his back and let go of him, " Welcome back, Donghae. " She smiled.

" Aha.. Y-yeah.. " Donghae stuttered. 

" By the way, Im sure you want to meet your bestfriend." Hyoyeon smiled and pushed Donghae to the awkward Eunhyuk by the couch. 

" H-hey. " Donghae nervously said. 

" Hey. " Eunhyuk smiled. 

" Aish, you guys are so awkward. " Hyoyeon hissed and stood behind Eunhyuk." Kai, do me a favour? "

" Huh? " Kai cluelessly said. He carefully looked at Hyoyeon's actions; she was holding both Eunhyuk's arms from behind him. " Oh! I get it. " Kai smiled and went behind Donghae.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were confuse with their actions and just watched.

" Okay, " Hyoyeon smiled at Kai, who nodded. " Huuuug~~" She sang and put Eunhyuk's arms around Donghae. Kai also did the same to Donghae. 

Once they let go, Eunhyuk laughed it off while Donghae nervously smiled. " Fine, I guess I'll start. " Eunhyuk finally spoke. He placed a hand on Donghae shoulder and smiled. " Good to have you back, man. " 

" See, that wasnt so hard. " Hyoyeon smiled at Eunhyuk. She then turned to Donghae, " This whole time he was scared to see you but look at him now. " She said to Donghae and smiled at Eunhyuk. 

" You were scared?" Donghae tilted his head. 

" Yeah, I dont know why, but I guess I was. " Eunhyuk admitted but laughed it off. 

" I- I thought you hated me.. " He frowned and said with a sad tone. 

" Why would you think that? " 

" Because.. You know.. I broke you and Hyoyeon up. " 

" Thats true, but because of you, Hyoyeon and I are engaged. " Eunhyuk smiled and showed his ring with Hyoyeon,

" Oh yeah.. " Donghae forced a quiet laugh. " I forgot about that.. Congratulations. " He smiled.

" You knew? Kai told you? " Hyoyeon tilted her head. 

" Nope, " Kai answered from the back, " Hyung told me that he was the one who answered the phone call from Jessica noona. You know that time when Krystal and I picked up hyung from the airport. "

" Oh yeah! Jessica thought that was you. " Eunhyuk laughed and pointed at Donghae. 

" It wasnt my fault! I didnt know she would say stuff about ... about her.. her period.. " Donghae whispered the last 2 words. 

" Grow up, man. Girls are like that. " Eunhyuk laughed at him and smacked his arm.

" Yah, why'd you hit me? " He pouted. 

" Nothing, I just miss hitting you. " He gave him his gummy smile and smacked him again, only to recieve another hit from Donghae on the arm. 

" Oh yeah! Speaking of that. " Hyoyeon remembered something, she tapped Donghae on the shoulder, which he responded to by turning around. Right when Donghae turned around, he recieved a hard but yet light hit on the cheek. 

Kai and Donghae were obviously surprised and especially Donghae who backed away. 

" Thats what you get for leaving Jessica." She stuck her tongue at him and started walking into the kitchen. " Come on, Kai! We'll leave these 2 bestfriends alone. " She smiled then was followed by the smiling Kai. 

" Yah, Kai, dont do anything stupid to her! I wont hesitate of killing you! " Eunhyuk threatened him. 

" Yes, sir! " Kai yelled back before disappearing. 

The 2 bestfriends were surprisingly not awkward. After non-stop talking about each other, the 2 noticed how much they missed each other. All night, they talked about what they missed and just played random games on ps3. 

" Wow, what a friendship. " Kai whispered from the side. 

" Well, they've been bestfriends since kids. What do you expect? " Hyoyeon smiled, happy to see her fiance like that; happy and well.. such a child. 

 

The next morning, Jessica was soundly asleep until her phone rang. Her smile drifted off to a frown but still ignored the call without even looking at it. She moved to her side, facing away from her phone which was on the side table. 

Ring and ring, she obviously got annoyed and angry. 

" Aish.. " SHe cursed and grabbed her phone. " What?! " She hissed as soon as she answered the phone. 

" ...Are you awake? " A soft and inoccent voice said on the other side of the phone. 

" Aish, Hyoyeon! Its fricking 6 in the morning! Why would you call me? " Jessica yelled at her. 

" Wow.. I guess you're awake. " Hyoyeon giggled, before Jessica could yell at her, she spoke in a very fast speed. " Dontforgetaboutyourjob,bereadyby6:45.byeeeee! " She said and immedianly hung up. 

" Aish, stupid Hyoyeon. Stupid job. Stupid morning. " She kept saying while getting up from the bed. 

 

Jessica yawned while walking in the hospital. Its only 7.. I should be asleep..  She thought with a frown. As she walked through the hallways, she was mentally killing Hyoyeon. Her thoughts stopped when her phoen vibrated. 

" Dont forget to smile! Impress them! " Hyoyeon texted her. 

" Aish, you little - " Jessica was going to swear at her phone when she bumped into someone. 

" Oh, sorry. " She heard a familiar voice. " Are you okay? " 

" Its okay. " Jessica rolled her eyes and brushed off her clothes without looking at the person. 

" J-Jessica? " The person said. 

Jessica looked up from the bottom. He was wearing green nursing uniform. He had a stethoscope around his neck. He was a tall man with black short spikey hair. Jessica carefully looked at his face, which was covered with a face mask. All she could see was his chinky small eyes.

" You dont remember me? " The man asked.

" Well, you have a face mask on, how am I suppose to know you? " Jessica rolled her eyes. 

" Oh yeah. " The man laughed. He took off his mask, revealling his face. 

Jessica was immediantly wide eyed. 

The man smiled at her, " Surprised to see me? " 

" Surprised to see you? More like surprised to know your a nurse. " Jessica laughed at him. 

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever. " 

" How the hell did you become a nurse? " She kept laughing. " Jay Park? A nurse? AHAHAHHA. " She loudly laughed.

" Yah! For your information, I trained and studied hard for this. " Jay confidently said. 

" Yeah, right! " She kept laughing. 

" Alright, fine. I admit that my wife got me a job here but I still trained hard. " He frowned.

" A wife? AHAHAH, nice one! " Jessica laughed louder.

" Its true! My wife here is a doctor! " He whined like a baby. 

Jessica kept laughing at Jay while he just stood there pouting but then yet, at the same time, he was smiling. Actually, he was surprised that she didnt even yell at him for once. 

" Uhm excuse me, miss. " A woman tapped Jessica's shoulder. 

" Neh? " Jessica turned around, still lightly laughing. 

" He's not lying, Im his wife. " The woman smiled. 

Jessica immediantly stopped laughing and looked at the woman. She was wearing a black skirt with a black shirt. SHe had the white doctor's coat over her clothes. She watched Jay walk over to her to give her a kiss and the stethoscope. Her eyed widened more when she realized her name was Park Bora.

She gasped and bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo, Im Jung Jessica. Im the singer who volunteered to help with your patients. " 

Bora smiled and bowed as well, " Annyeonghaseyo. Im Park Bora. " She kindly smiled.

" Thats right, you bow to my wife. " Jay stuck his tongue at Jessica who glared at him.

" Im sorry, my husbad here can be a baby when he's laughed at. " Bora laughed.

" No, Im not~~~ " Jay whined, causing Bora to laugh.

Jessica suddenly smiled, watching the 2 talk. She realized how  much Jay changed. He became from the player-jerk to a gentlmen-baby. 

" Yah, Jay. Go do your work. I still have to show Jessica-sshi where to go. " His wife laughed at him.

" Fine. You're lucky your my boss. " He frowned, but kissed Bora on the cheek. He then turned to Jessica and smiled. " Bye, nice seeing you." He said and left.

" So, anyways, " Bora laughed. " You're the one who will sing to the patients?" 

" N-neh. " Jessica nodded.

" No need to speak all formal to me. " Bora smiled. " I believe Im younger than you. " 

" Y-you are? " Jessica shockingly said.  

" Yup, so is it okay if I call you unnie? " She kindly smiled.

Jessica nodded, but she still had that shocked expression.

Bora laughed and clinged onto Jessica's arm. " Come on, I'll show the patients. " She smiled then started to walk around the hospital. " Now, these kids are only 5 to 11 years old. Honestly, these kids are my favourite patients."

" What are their sickness? " Jessica asked.

" They all have cancer. " Bora frowned. " Thats why I asked for some entertainment. The kids always think negatively about their life and it seems they never have fun, thats why you're here. " She smiled at Jessica, who smiled back." Dont worry, they wont bite. You'll love them. " Bora encouraged her. 

As soon as they reached the room. Bora knocked on the room and entered. The room probably had 8 kids. All the kids seemed pretty young and cute. Jessica almost teared up when she noticed some looked very weak; they lost their hair and even look pale. 

The room was bright and big though. The walls were aqua and had small hand prints on them. It had many windows that showed a great view of the garden. The room was like a play room. There were 2 TVs on each side of the room and 3 big couches on the side of the room. On the other side, there was a  rocking chair in infront of a big blue mat where the kids would sit. On each corner, there was a big bin full of toys and a small kids table by it. 

Once the door opened to reveal Bora and Jessica, all the kids ran to Bora with a big smile. " Unnie! Noona! " All the kids said.

" Annyeong~~ " Bora smiled and greeted them. " Guess who I brought?" She said as she pointed at Jessica.

One of the kids gasped and yelled. " Is she the singer you told us about? " 

" Yup, thats right. " She smiled then turned to Jessica. " Why dont you introduce youself? "

Jessica smiled at Bora than at the kids. " Annyeong. My name is Jung Jessica. You guys can call me Noona or Unnie instead. Like Bora unnie said, I'm the singer that'll be your entertainter. " Jessica smiled and waved. 

" Jessica noona! " One of the kids yelled.

" Yes? " She smiled at him. 

" Can we hear you sing, please? " The boy asked causing all the kids to yell and talk in excitement.

" Sure, why not? " Jessica smiled and shrugged. " Is their any songs you want me to sing? " 

" SNSD'S mistake! "

" Super Junior's sorry sorry! "

" Exo's dont cry! "

" SNSD's complete! " 

" Eunhyuk and Donghae's Still you!" 

Bora and Jessica chuckled at the kids excitement before telling them to calm down.

" Shh, dont be too loud. " Bora smiled. " Jessica unnie here will pick one person to choose the song okay? " She said as everyone nodded.

" Uhm.. How about you. " Jessica smiled at one small boy, who was probabaly 6 years old. 

" Can you sing, SNSD's Promise? " The boy cutely smiled.

Jessica smiled and nodded. " Good choice. "

She cleared and smiled at the kids. She counted in her head before starting to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM4g7ZjizvE 

All the kids were shocked at her voice. She sounded like an angel, well actually a professional. The kids' jaw dropped while smiling at her voice. The kids swayed through the song with a wide smile. After singing, the kids praised Jessica by clapping and complimenting her.

" You sing really good, unnie!" One of the girls said.

" You're voice reminds me of SNSD too! " Another girl said.

" Noona reminds me of Hyung! Such a nice voice! " A boy said.

" Oh yeah! " All the kids yelled at the same. 

" Hyung is really good at singing! You and hyung can make a show together! " A girl clapped.

" There are 2 singers? " Jessica asked Bora.

" Nope, their talking about the doctor. He sings as well, he'll be the one to replace me. " Bora asnwered.

" Replace? "

" Yup, Im going away for a couple months. " 

" How come? "

" Noona/Unnie is pregnant! " All the kids answered for Bora, causing her to laugh and nod.

Jessica gasped and clapped. SHe opened to say something but was interuppted by a boy, who was running to the door. 

" Oh! Oh! Hyung is here! " The boy said and opened the door for the doctor.

" Hyung! Hyung! Come here! THeres also another singer here! She's really good! " The boy said and took him by the hand.

" Ahha, alright, but be careful, you might trip. " The man laughed.

The boy and doctor stood behind Jessica who was talking to Bora. The boy poked her arm and yelled." Jessica noona! Hyung is here! "

Right when the boy said ' Jessica. ' The doctor froze. He held his breath and held tightly onto the boy. It felt like his world was suddenly slowing down. Even though, the time was short, he had enough time to make sure it was her. He looked at how brown, long and curly hair was. He looked at how tall she was. He carefully listened to the sound of her voice speaking. Its definetly her.. He thought. 

When Jessica turned around, her smile disappeared. Donghae? She thought and caused her eyes to widened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh! Cliffhanger! Aha, good chapther though? Or bad chapter? Tell me what you think!