Dont Regret

Open Your Heart

With the score 1 kiss: 1 date Donghae has one 1 more month to do it. Donghae's been having trouble with the bet because he'd always hesitate everytime he has a chance. He doesnt want Jessica getting hurt but he didnt want to back out of the plan because of his pride. But everything started getting easier when that day finally came. It was one night when Jessica and Krystal got a sudden visitation from someone they didnt expect. 

Donghae was in his room listening to music while playing video games. His door suddenly opened to reveal a breathless Eunhyuk. " DONGHAE!" He yelled.

" What?" Donghae answered without taking his eyes off the TV. 

" Why.. we-werent you.. answering.. your p-phone?" Eunhyuk said, trying to catch his breath.

" What? " Donghae said and took out his earphones from his ear. " Dude, what happened to you?" He laughed.

" J-Jessi. Jessica's m-missing. " He said between breaths.

" What do you mean missing?" Donghae took his whole attention to his bestfriend.

" Krystal called.. H-Hyoyeon and s-said that Jes-Jessica's missing. " 

" HOW?  WHEN? " He stood up, shocked.

" I do-dont know.. W-We have to go - " Eunhyuk stopped his sentence and got dragged by Donghae. 

" We're going to her house. " He said with a serious tone. 

 

" Oppa!" Hyoyeon got off the couch and hugged Eunhyuk. It was obvious that Hyoyeon has been crying since her eyes were red and puffy. They followed Hyoyeon to Jessica's room. Her room was a total mess; everything was all on the ground, her clothes, stuff from the shelves. Even her mirror was broken into pieces. 

" Where's Jessica? " Donghae immediantly asked Krystal who stood there with a worried expression.

" I dont know! Thats why I called you guys." Krystal said with her red, teary eyes. " I've been calling her for the passed  two hours but she hasnt picked up. We've been looking for her for hours but we cant find her. " 

" How did this even happened?" Donghae furiously asked. 

"  I- I dont know... When I came home, her room was a mess. " Krystal quietly answered.

" Where's your aunt? Your uncle?" Donghae asked.

" They went on a vacation for their anniversary. " 

" Do they know anything about this?"

" Aniyo, I didnt want them worrying. " 

Donghae sighed and was about to say something but Eunhyuk stopped him. " Uh.. Guys.. " Everyone looked at his direction. Eunhyuk was near the broken mirror. He was holding a broken glass bottle. " I think she's been drinking. " 

Everyone was wide eyed. Hyoyeon and Krystal gasped and let their tears out while Donghae stood their frozen like a stone. Donghae was about to walk towards Eunhyuk when he accidently kicked something. He looked down and saw her small garbage can fell, but what caught his attention was a crumpled paper. He slowly picked it up and opened it.

" What is it?" Krystal asked and stood up next to him.

" A-an address? Do you know who lives there?" Donghae asked and gave the paper to Krystal, who shook her head. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk read the address and shook their heads.

" Then we'll go, you girls stay here, Eunhyuk and I will check the place out. " Donghae put the paper in his back pocket.

" We're coming with you. " Krystal and Hyoyeon said. 

" No, just stay here, Jessica can come here anytime. " Donghae stopped them.

" Donghae, she's my sister. Im not just gonna stay here and wait. " She said with a serious expression but her eyes were already started to cry. 

" And she's my sister as well, Donghae. We're coming no matter what. " 

Donghae couldnt say no and understood them. " Fine.. Then Eunhyuk could you just stay here?" He asked him.

" Yeah, I'll stay, but just call me when anything happens okay?" Eunhyuk said.

" Thanks. " Donghae forced a smile and left the room followed by Krystal. Hyoyeon kissed Eunhyuk on the cheeks before going.

" She'll be alright. Dont worry. " Eunhyuk tried to comfort her.

Hyoyeon forced a smile and left the room. 

 

" This is the address?" Donghae said who stared at the door that said #18. Krystal just nodded while she read the paper.

Everyone took a big breath before Donghae knocked on the door. They waited for a bit until a tall man opened the door. " Yes? May I help you?" His deep voice said.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Donghae and Hyoyeon bowed.

" Uhm.. Do you live here? In this apartment?" Donghae slowly asked. 

" If this is unit 18, then yes I live here. " The man smiled.

" Uhm.. is there by any chance you know a girl names Jessica Jung?" Hyoyeon asked.

The man's eyes widened but his lips curled into a smile. " Yeah! Of course I know her!" 

Donghae and Hyoyeon just stood there, looking at each other, wondering the same thing. Who is this person?  The two then turned around to see Krystal, frozen as ice. She was staring at the man with eyes full of hate and anger. 

" Krystal.. " The man smiled. " I didnt see you there. " He stepped out to of his apartment and was about to hug her but she backed away as she glared at him. 

" Krystal... You okay?" Hyoyeon worriedly asked and went beside her.

" How do you know them?" Donghae curiously asked, going between the man and Krystal.

" How do I know them?" The man laughed. " Im their father. " He smiled. 

Donghae and Hyoyeon stood there, shocked at what he said while Krystal scoffed. " Father? We have no father. " She said with an angered tone.

The man frowned. " Im sorry to what I did to you guys, but dont you think you should've forgave me by then?" 

Krystal stepped in front of him and slapped him as hard as she can, leaving him surprised. " I will never forgive you, Yunho." She said his name. "  You're the reason why Eomma died. "

" And I do regret leaving you guys, but you -  " Yunho said, holding his cheek.

" Regret? You regret leaving us? " Krystal laughed. " For 13 years, you didnt show up. You left us for another woman, your own family!" She yelled at him. " And now, we end up here. You probably have unnie, dont you?" She glared at him. 

She pushed him out of the way and barged into his house. " Unnie?! Where are you?! Unnie!" Krystal kept calling Jessica as tears fell out. Hyoyeon went in the house and tried to comfort Krystal. Donghae came in glaring at the Yunho before he went to Krystal.

" I-is Jessica missing?" Yunho worriedly asked.

" DO YOU EVEN CARE?!" Krystal exploded. " WHERE'S UNNIE? TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" 

" Krystal.. I dont know what you're talking about.. " Yunho said.

" We found your address in her room. Did you give it to her? " Donghae finally spoke. 

" Yeah, of course I did, I came to their ho- " Before Yunho could continue, Donghae's phone rang.

He quickly picked it up and could hear Eunhyuk's yelling. " JESSICA CALLED! WE HAVE TO GO TO HER NOW! "

What do you mean she called? Where is she?" Donghae worriedly asked, getting the 2 girls's attention.

" She sounded drunk, like really drunk. She said something about .. about being with her mom. "

" W-what do you mean?" 

" I think she's at her mom's grave. " 

" Alright, We'll go there now. We'll text you the address and meet us there. " Donghae said befor hanging up. 

" What is it?" Hyoyeon asked.

" We have to go now. " Donghae said and turned to Yunho. " If anything happens to Jessica, you'll pay. " He threatened him before leaving the apartment, followed by the 2 girls, glaring at him.

 

" Stop, stop. " Krystal patted Donghae's back. " Its that one, Eomma's grave!" She exlcaimed and pointed to a small grave that was surrounded by other graves.

As they got off the car, Hyoyeon gasped, " She's there! Right there!" She pointed at the girl, seating next to the grave. 

Jessica looked up and smiled. " You guys are here. " She stood up and revealled what she was holding. " Eomma.. Look, Krystal's here.. " She smiled as she looked at the grave. 

All 3 stood still, not moving an inch. " Jessica.. Wh-what are you doing?" Hyoyeon worriedly asked but yet she was also afraid.

" I- Im gonna j-join Eomma. " Jessica smiled and held out the knife. 

" Unnie, please dont do this.. " Krystal cried. 

The 3 wanted to run to her, but they were afraid she stab herself since she was drunk. 

" Krystal.. D-did you see Appa..?"Jessica laughed. " H-he visited.. He visited to-today.. He was asking for - for money. He didnt even say sorry. " She kept laughing. " I-it was a good thing you - you werent there, Krystal.. You didnt get hurt. " She smiled at her sister. 

" Unnie.. " Krystal cried. 

" E-Eomma said t-that I can join her.. She said that its a fun place u-up there, b-but she said its lonely.. since we're not there.. " Jessica smiled and slowly held up the knife to her side. " Krystal.. You can join us if you want.. " 

" Unnie, please dont do this!" Krystal cried. " You're the only family I have left.. Dont do this. " 

" Hyoyeon-ah.. " Jessica ignored Krystal. " Be there for my sister, just like how you were always there for me. " She smiled and pressed the knife towards side, making a small sound.

Everyone gasped and immediantly ran to her side. " Jessica, Jessica, p-please dont, Jessica!" All 3 cried. 

" CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Donghae finally spoke and let his tears out. Krystal immediantly ran back to the and quickly took her phone. Donghae quickly kneeled down and put her head on his lap. 

" J-Jessica.. yo-you cant leave now.. Come on, stay awake. " Donghae cried. 

" Donghae-ah.. C-come here.. " Jessica whispered as Donghae came closer in tears.  She whispered something to Donghae's ears that caused his eyes to widened. She then moved her face to his face and leaned foward, crushing her lips into his.  She laid back down and smiled. " I hope I never .. never regretted that.. " She said as her eyes started closing her eyes.

" Yah! Yah! " Hyoyeon cried. " Jessica! Yaaah!" She cried and held her hand. Hyoyeon suddenly felt Jessica's grip loosened and drop on the ground. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fast update right? :) Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter, I tried making intense aha.. 

By the way, check out my new Hyohyuk Story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536851