The bet

Open Your Heart

As the school bell rang, everyone rushed to the cafeteria. Imagine a big room full of collage kids lining up and seating down on tables especially imagine a beautiful brown haired girl  wearing a colourful dress with a white jacket and orange heels walking down the hall and into the cafeteria; the wind blowing on her hair as the boys drooled over her. You could see all their girlfriends slapping their boyfriends, telling them to stop. 

" Yah! Jessica! Come here!" She heard her bestfriend call her. She saw her blonde friend waving at her to get her attention. She gave her one of her smiles, that melted every boy in the room as she headed towards her. 

" Sorry, Im late, Hyoyeon, " She said as she sat down, " Ms. Lee wouldnt let us out of class because of that stupid Donghae kid played a prank on her. "

" I feel so bad for you, being in a same room as him. " Hyoyeon said sarcasticly recieving a glare from Jessica, " Oh come on, Jessica, Im not kidding! Someone has their time this month. " She mummbled.

" What was that?" She raised her eyebrow.

" I said.. " Then Hyoyeon started to say random things with full of food. 

" Yah! Close your mouth!" She said as she covered with tissue while laughing, " I'll just get my food. " She said before leaving. " Eat with your mouth close. " She pointed at her before turning around.

As soon as she turned around, she felt a huge forced bump into her causing her to stumble back and fall onto the chair dropping her wallet. " Oops, my bad. " She heard a male voice say, she looked up and saw the prince-looking player smirking at her.

" Aish, if you're just here to bother me, can you leave?" She said as she got up and was about to pick up her wallet and he did it.

" I'll get it. " He said as he bend down to pick it up, " Nice legs by the way. " He said and winked as he gave her the wallet and walked off.

" Aish, such a .. arrgh. " She said in frustaion.

" Hmm, you guys seems cute together. " Hyoyeon joked.

Jessica scoffed, " Yeah right, in his dreams." 

" And I'll have no problems chasing that dream, Sica!" He turned around and winked. 

" Shut up, Donghae!" She yelled as he laughed. 

Hyoyeon laughed, " Just go get your food already. " She said as Jessica stomped away.

" Hey, sorry Im late, man. " Donghae said as he sat down beside his bestfriend and a couple of his friends, " Ms. Lee found out it was me who kept throwing stuff at the front. "

" You should really stop doing that. " His bestfriend laughed as he ate his food. 

" Who cares, I got nothing better else to do there. " He said. He took some fries from his bestfriends tray as he looked around, " Yah, Eunhyuk, guess who's taking secret glances at you. " He tapped him.

" Huh? WHo?" He said as Donghae secretly pointed with his finger. He followed the direction and saw the blonde girl ' casually ' eating her food, " You mean Hyoyeon?" 

" Yup. " He smiled.

" Like she would, I heard she isnt even interested in guys. " He said with a disappointed tone. 

" Come on, lighten up, " Donghae said, " Why dont you just go for Gyuri? She's literally calling for you. " He said as he laughed. 

Eunhyuk looked at his direction and saw Gyuri making flirty eyes at him, " Nah, I'd rather wait for Hyoyeon. " 

" Such a gentleman, " He laughed at him, " Yah, look, " Donghae said as he jerked up his head to the direction of a black haired guy walking towards Jessica, " Guess who's about to strike out. "

" Hey, Sica. " The guy said as he lined up behind her.

She turned around and scoffed before turning back around, " Go away. "

" You didnt even hear what I have to say. " 

" Yeah I have. I've heard it like a million times, Jay. " She said as she turned around and glared at him, " No means no. " 

" What if I wasnt going to ask that?" 

" Its still a no to whatever you're saying. " She turned back around.

" So If I ask you that Im giving you a $500 would you still say no?" He smirked.

" Like I said, No means no. " She gave her one of her smiles as she flipped her hair and walking ahead to the cashier.

" And Jay Park strikes again!" Donghae said as Jay walked back to his table which was beside Eunhyuks. Jay gave him a glare before turning to his friends. 

" That guy seriously needs to give up. " One of Donghae's friends, Seungri laughed at him.

" Yo, I heard that he was Jessica's ex, you know, the one who cheated on her. " Lee Joon said.

" Ah.. So he was the one who created the ice?" Seungri laughed. " And he keeps trying? It'll be impossible. " 

" Nah, I dont think so. " Donghae said as he drank his coke, " I mean, the way I look at her, she just seems like a lost, tough puppy. ' 

" Seriously? " Youngjae raised his eyebrows, " I've known her since high school and no one couldnt break that ice. "

" Maybe because I wasnt there. " He smirked.

" Yeah right, I bet you, you cant even get at least one kiss from her. " Yongguk laughed.

" Well, thats a challenge I can take. " Donghae smiled.

Everyone laughed, " Seriously? " they asked as he proudly nodded, " Alright to make it fun, you have to get at least 3 kisses from her. "

" Thats too easy, man. Give me something better. " 

" Fine, make that 3 kisses, " Seungri said, 

" And 6 dates, " Youngjae smiled.

" In 5 months. " Yoongguk finished. 

" And what if I win?" He asked.

" Each of us will give you uhm.. $100. " 

" Yah, Im not in this. " Lee Joon said as he raised both his hands and Eunhyuk who shook his head.

" Wow, you guys are lame. " The 3 said to the 2.

" I dont think its right to do that. " Eunhyuk honestly spoke. 

" Yeah, I agree. I dont think we sho- " Lee Joon was stopped by Donghae.

" Dont worry, I'll let her down easy. " He smiled.

" So thats a yes?" The 3 raised their eyebrows as Donghae nodded. " Alright! Bet starts now. " They said as all 4 shook their hands.

" Are you sure abou this, Donghae? " Eunhyuk whispered, " You know she's still humam right?"

" Relax, Eunhyuk. Just like I said, I'll let her down easy. " He smiled as Eunhyuk gave him one of his disappointed looks which Donghae obviously ignored. 

 

 

 

 

fiiiiiirst chapter! Dont worry, it'll get better as I work through it :) Hope you guys like this one!