Her Circumstance, Temptations

His and Her Circumstances

 

 “I’m sorry…” I said.

“It’s ok. Really.” he said trying not to worry me.

“But… because of me, you’re…” I apologized again.

“I tell you, really. It’s no big deal. You said you wanted to go to the beach and it’s my fault I got wet. I accidentally slipped.” He said.

“You did not slip! It was because I shouted that’s why you rushed in the water even though you said you don’t want to swim.” I said with force.

Flashback:

“Well, would you like to take a look around the island? Noona seems like she doesn’t want to be disturbed right now.” He said.

“O-of course!” I replied.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“Um… Can we go to a beach?” I said.

“Well, it’s fine with me. But I’m not planning to swim. We better buy you some change of clothes first.” He said with a smile.

We went walking and looked for a clothes store. When we found one, we were surprised that they gave me the clothes I need without me paying. I guess unni will be the one to pay all of our expenses here. Since Kyuhyun didn’t plan to swim, he didn’t get some change of clothes. We went to the beach and it was a very nice beach. And since there’s only the two of us, it kinda made my heart beat like crazy.

“Ne, I’ll go change alright.” I said and went to the changing room. Coincidentally, I saw a note by the mirror in the room. It says “Go for it!”. My instincts say that this is something from Unni and something weird will happen again. I changed to the swimsuit I bought, I mean for free, awhile ago. It was a two-piece bikini. This looks a bit revealing… I’ll wear a shirt over.

I went out and saw Kyuhyun just resting under a hut. Jet-lagged? Well, it can’t be helped. We just arrived and I already asked him to go to a beach. Stupid me! I went to the beach and enjoyed myself. Suddenly, a school of fish passed by me. It was of different colors like a rainbow.

“KKKKYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~” I screamed from its intensive cuteness. Suddenly, I heard the gushing of water. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun coming towads me.

End of Flashback.

“Really… Forget about it, I might as well enjoy the water. After all, we’re in a beach. Just don’t scream again when you see a school of fish. It makes people worry.” He said.

“But the fishes were so cute! I can’t help it!” I said remembering the cute fishes.

“Oh well, this is my payback!” he said then he suddenly put his hands together and scoop a huge amount of water and splashed it on me. I was caught unguarded so I drank a little seawater. I coughed at that. How cruel! I’ll get you for that. I then splashed back an equal amount of water to him. He looked as if water got into his eyes.

“Bleh! That’s for not warning me.” I smiled and ran away from him to escape another payback.

“Yah! I said that was payback for scaring me! Why did you do it back to me?” He said then ran after me. He splashed water while running towards me. To prevent him from coming closer, I too splashed him water. It was really fun. Suddenly, he stopped and closed his eyes. Oh no! Did I irritated his eyes?

“Kyu?” I asked him.“Did your eyes caught some seawater from the last splash?”

“Ah… ani, ani… Please don’t come near.” He said as if avoiding me. How rude. I’m trying to be nice.

“It looks serious. Let me take a closer look.” I said then went towards him.Then I placed my hands on his face to make him open his eyes. “Open your eyes… Let me check.”

“I… We better take a rest at the beach for now. And it’s already sunset.” He said then started walking towards the shore.

“Oh-okay.” I followed behind him.

A very unusual and obviously planned object was waiting for us at the beach. A huge campfire was already lit and it looked like it will last until tomorrow morning. There’s a tent, but still needs to be set up and blankets organized. There’re also foods prepared near it. Is this what Unni wants to say on her note? She looks like she’s enjoying this.

“Ne, Seo, I guess we’ll be camping out here tonight. But if you’d like, we can go back to the hotel.” He asked me. I have never camped out before. I want to… wait! Did he just called me Seo? He gave me a nickname!!!

“I have never camped out before! Can we try it? Even just tonight?” I said hoping he’ll agree.

“Well, okay then. Go change to dry clothes already.” He said.

“Okay.” I said and went towards the changing room. I changed to a new pair, fresh and dry, clothes. I brushed my hair and made sure I still looked human. I’m gonna be campig with Kyuhyun! I’m gonna be campig with Kyuhyun! I’m gonna be campig with Kyuhyun!

 I went out of the changing room and saw Kyuhyun with just shorts. I blushed a thousand times. His body is just… Ani, ani… Composure Seohyun!!! You’re not a ert! Stop looking at those toned muscles and… Ahhhhh!!! Stop!!!

“Are you feeling cold?” He asked me when he saw me come out of the room.

“A-a-a-a-ani….” I said looking away.

“O-okay? Just come near the fire. It’s warmer here.” He told me.

“Dae. Um… let’s just eat.” I  said. We ate silently in front of the fire. I kept avoiding looking at him. Please, let the ground eat me now. I’m such a sinful girl.

“Um…” He was about to say something which startled me.

“Y-y-y-y-yes?” I replied.

“Well, you can rest in the tent after you eat. I’ve already prepared it for you.” he said.

“What do you mean? What about you?” What are you talking about?

“Well… The tent is quite small. It would be cramped if the two of us sleep in there together.” He said looking away. I looked at the tent and it was indeed small. It looked as if it was made for one person only. I imagined what he’s trying to say and also looked away and blushed again.

“But, won’t it be cold outside?” I asked still looking away.

“Don’t worry. I’m used to coldness. And there’s enough firewood to keep me warm here outside.” He said.

I nodded. There’s no use asking him anymore about this coldness his trying to say. It must be about his past. Oh my gosh! I don’t think I can sleep tonight.