His Circumstance, The Kind of Ride

His and Her Circumstances

 

“Where are we going?” I asked her again as we are riding the car.

“To your house. It will be rude I you don’t ask permission from your mother that you’ll be gone for a few days, right?” She said.

“Few days?!” I was surprised. Where is she really taking me?

“Well, only three days to be exact. Just ask permission then we’ll be ready to leave.” She said.

“What about my clothes? Are you planning to take me somewhere for three days without change of clothes?” I asked her.

“I’m rich, right? The people you hate most. I can buy you clothes that you can use till you die so don’t worry about it.” She said emphasizing ‘hate’.

“Of course.” I said. We arrived and I entered our house.

“You’re out early? What happened?” umma asked as soon as I entered.

“None of your business. I’m just here to tell you that I’ll be going somewhere for three days.” I said then turned towards the door to leave.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“None of your business.” I answered.

“I’m your mother! Of course it is my business! What happened to you after all these years I’ve taken care of you?” She said.

“You never took care of me! Father was the one who cares about me. That’s why it is a big mystery why you chose to keep me instead of hyung. Well, I said what I have to say. She’s waiting for me already.” I said and furiously went out of our house.

“You don’t look too good. She didn’t give you her permission? I’ll go talk to her.” Noona said exiting the car.

“No, don’t bother. She already said okay. Let’s go already.” I said then entered the car. She also did and the car started moving.

“You really are disrespectful to your mother.” She pointed out.

“I’m not. It just looked like it because she’s not the way she was before.” I reasoned out.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“It’s none of your business.” I said protecting my privacy.

“You’re right, it’s none of my business.  Oh well. Don’t ruin my vacation with your mood.” She said.

“Vacation? You’re just going to go on vacation? And you wanted me to not go to school just for your vacation?” I said quite shocked. Rich people really do whatever they want.

“It’s not as if you’re actually attending school.” She said as if opening the thing about the club.

“Still! It’s not a valid excuse!” I said trying to defend myself from her smile.

“The slave really doesn’t want to join her master?” She asked rubbing the situation.

 “Yeah.” I said straight out.

“What a pity. I even invited Seohyun to join me.” She said. “Stop the car.” The car stopped. “Go out. I’m going alone then.”

Seohyun? “I… I’ve already took the trouble of telling my mother.” I said blushing.

“Really? Is that your only reason?” she asked as if she’s trying to dig deeper.

“Of-of course!” I said trying to stop her prying.

“Really?” She grinned.

“I told you already! Of course!” I said.

“I thought you really don’t want to join me?” she asked.

“If you insist that I don’t go, then I won’t.” I said.

“Then don’t. The car is still parked. Go out if you dare.” She tested me. I don’t know what to do now. I am very confused now.

“Start the car and head to the airport.” She ordered after I remained silent for a few minutes. “I wonder if I should tell this to Seo-“

“Don’t even think about it!” I threatened her.

“Don’t even dare threaten me.” She said smiling back. Why is her smile scarier than daggers?

The car arrived at the airport. One of her men took her luggage from the trunk and gave it to me.

“Don’t be arguing with me now.” She said with a small smirk.

“I know, I know.” I said in defeat. After a few more minutes, Seohyun arrived at the airport.

“Let’s go to my private plane now. Alas, I can finally have three peaceful days of vacation now.” Noona said as she saw Seohyun arrived. She went inside the building towards her plane so I took her  things and followed behind her. Seohyun did not move from her place.

“Do you need help with your luggage?” I asked.

“Um… No. It’s not heavy at all. Unni didn’t tell me it’s for a few days. I did not prepare change of clothes.” She said worried.

“Don’t worry. She’s rich, she can buy you more clothes than you need. Let’s go now.” I said repeating what noona told me earlier.

“Um… You don’t look annoyed by all of this. Are you okay with what unni is doing?” She asked.

I sighed a long one. “I am annoyed, alright. But I can’t do anything when noona… Nevermind. Come, she’ll be angry at us for taking so long.” I said avoiding her question.

“You sure took your sweet time.” Noona told me as we approach the plane. She grinned at me.

“Stop smiling like that!” I said and entered the plane to put her things. I went to the store room and carefully placed her luggage. I exited and looked at the interior of the plane. It has one isolated chair so I went towards it. Noona suddenly went and sat on it. What the?!

“What are you doing? Isn’t that my chair? I asked her.

“What are you talking about? Since when did this become your chair? Is this your plane?” She asked. “Sit over there.” Then she pointed towards the other chairs where one chair faces the other. I complied. What the heck are you trying to do now?

“Miss, please take your seat, the plane is about to depart.” I heard the flight attendant say to Seohyun. Wait. The only vacant seat is the one in front o me! What is the meaning of this? NOONA?!?! To avoid looking straight at her, I looked outside the window.

“Ah.. yes.” She told the attendant and sat in front of me. I can’t look. I must not look! I tried avoiding her gaze. Why the heck is she looking straight at me?! This will be one heck of a hellish ride!!!