His Circumstance, Temptations

His and Her Circumstances

 

Really!!! Sorry for the very late update!!! I have been very, really, busy in school these past few days... To make up, and to commemorate SUJU's comeback, Mr. Simple, I'll be updating 4 chapters!!! <3

 

Flashback:

“You actually own this island?!” I said shocked.

“Why so shocked?” Noona asked.

“No reason. It’s because I forgot that you can shop an island.” I said in a sarcastic voice.

“Oh well, now’s your chance. Take Seohyun anywhere here. No one besides me will know, promise.” She said winking.

“Oh yeah, I’ve been in your island before. I know exactly where to go.” I said trying to tell her that I don’t know anything about the place.

“Why are you so concerned about where to go? It’s a great experience to wander without knowing where to go. Especially if you’re with a special person.” She said.

“What if we got lost?” I asked her.

“Then I’ll look for you two, two hours before we leave the island. I won’t be disturbing you in this island. After all, I’m here to rest and have an enjoyable vacation. So I won’t bother you.” She said moving out of the picture towards her room. I was left in the hotel’s lobby alone. Then Seohyun went down the lobby.

“Kyuhyun… Where’s unni?” she asked.

“Back in her room. Um…” I answered.

“Yes? What is it?” She asked further.

“Well, would you like to take a look around the island? Noona seems like she doesn’t want to be disturbed right now.” I told her.

“O-of course!” She said.

End of Flashback.

“I’m sorry…” Seohyun said.

“It’s ok. Really.” I said trying to convince her.

“But… because of me, you’re…” she still apologized.

“I tell you, really. It’s no big deal. You said you wanted to go to the beach and it’s my fault I got wet. I accidentally slipped.” I said trying to comfort her.

“You did not slip! It was because I shouted that’s why you rushed in the water even though you said you don’t want to swim.” She said.

“Really… Forget about it, I might as well enjoy the water. After all, we’re in a beach. Just don’t scream again when you see a school of fish. It makes people worry.” I said to her.

“But the fishes were so cute! I can’t help it!” she said while imagining the fishes.

“Oh well, this is my payback!” I said while splashing a huge wave of water to her. She coughed at that. Oh no. Did I overdo it? Suddenly she splashed back an equal amount of water to me. It was my turn to cough and have irritated eyes.

“Bleh! That’s for not warning me.” She smiled. Then she ran away from me.

“Yah! I said that was payback for scaring me! Why did you do it back to me?” I said while trying to catch her. We ran around like kids splashing water here and there. But since she’s wearing a light shirt over her bikini, the cloth was glued on her body because of the water. Her figure was really great. ert! I’m not a ert! Don’t look! NO!!!

“Kyu?” she asked me after I closed my eyes. Did she just call me Kyu? A nickname? “Did your eyes caught some seawater from the last splash?”

“Ah… ani, ani… Please don’t come near.” Please help me, anyone!!!

“It looks serious. Let me take a closer look.” She said worried then I can feel the water rippled towards me. Oh no! She’s coming closer! NO!!! Then I felt her hands on my face. I wish the waters would eat me now. “Open your eyes… Let me check.”

“I… We better take a rest at the beach for now. And it’s already sunset.” I said then started walking towards the shore.

“Oh-okay.” She said then followed behind me. It was a relief that she went to get some change of clothes before we went to the beach.

A very unusual and obviously planned object was waiting for us at the beach. A huge campfire was already lit and it looked like it will last until tomorrow morning. There’s a tent, but still needs to be set up and blankets organized. There’re also foods prepared near it. Is it me or is it that noona is not really resting in her room but instead planning on this kind of things.

“Ne, Seo, I guess we’ll be camping out here tonight. But if you’d like, we can go back to the hotel.” I asked her hoping she’d say we go back to the hotel. But when I looked at her, her face and not body, her eyes glistened at the scene.

“I have never camped out before! Can we try it? Even just tonight?” She said.

“Well, okay then. Go change to dry clothes already.” I said.

“Okay.” She said then took off towards the changing room. I took the tent and started setting it up. Then I took some sticks and made an improvised clothesline. I hung my shirt and pants to dry since I have no change of clothes. After all, I never did wish to swim today. So I was left with nothing on but my shorts. Well, this is better than wearing wet clothes in this cold evening. I’ll just wear them again once they dry.

Seohyun went out of the changing room quite red. Is she cold?

“Are you feeling cold?” I asked her.

“A-a-a-a-ani….” She said looking away.

“O-okay? Just come near the fire. It’s warmer here.” I told her. Is she really not feeling cold? She’s even stammering while she’s talking.

“Dae. Um… let’s just eat.” She said. We ate silently in front of the fire. It looks as if she’s avoiding me.

“Um…” I started. She looked surprised by my sudden sound.

“Y-y-y-y-yes?” She said.

“Well, you can rest in the tent after you eat. I’ve already prepared it for you.” I said.

“What do you mean? What about you?” She asked.

“Well… The tent is quite small. It would be cramped if the two of us sleep in there together.” I said looking away to hide the blush.

It looked like as if she understood what I meant so she also looked away. “But, won’t it be cold outside?” She asked still looking away.

“Don’t worry. I’m used to coldness. And there’s enough firewood to keep me warm here outside.” I said.

She nodded to say she understood. Why do I feel like this will be a long sleepless night?